Android TV is a smart TV platform developed by Google. It is based on the Android operating system and is designed to be used with televisions. Android TV provides a user interface for users to access streaming content, live television, and other features.
The technical specifications of the YouTube for Android TV for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
YouTube for Android TV Andorid App Summary
YouTube for Android TV was developed by Google LLC and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download YouTube for Android TV from Google Play Store under the Entertainment category. The latest version of YouTube for Android TV is null on Play store with total users of 168438749. The YouTube for Android TV app has a user rating of 1.7 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the YouTube for Android TV is Jul 14, 2022. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the YouTube for Android TV on your computer using the emulators. The step-by-step guides below will help you do so.
YouTube for Android TV App Overview and Details
See what the world is watching — from the hottest music videos to what’s popular in gaming, fitness, movies, shows, news, learning and more. Subscribe to channels you love, browse personal recommendations, and enjoy the largest library of 4K content.
Features of YouTube for Android TV for PC
-Browse popular content in different categories
-Subscribe to channels you love
-Enjoy a library of 4K content
– personal recommendations
– watch what’s popular right now
Download & Install YouTube for Android TV For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Installing the YouTube for Android TV using NOX player is a fairly simple process. Using this emulator is a great way to use any Android app on a PC. Here are the steps you’ll have to follow to install the YouTube for Android TV on your PC:
- Download the Nox player emulator on your computer and install it by double-clicking the installation file from download folder.
- It will take a few minutes to install on your PC. The time will depend on the specs of your computer. The higher the specs, the faster the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll see the Play store icon on the top right corner area of NOX Player emulator.
- Open the Play store app, and log into your google account. Then, you’ll see the familiar interface you see on your phone.
- Click on the search bar, and search for YouTube for Android TV here. You’ll see it on the search result page in the first position.
- Choose the first result and click on the Install button on screen. This will start downloading the app on your computer.
- As it’s now installed on your PC, no problem running it. You can launch the app from the NOX player homepage or your Desktop.
|App Name:||YouTube for Android TV On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Google LLC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jul 14, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this YouTube for Android TV?
Overall, the YouTube for Android TV app is a great way to watch videos on your TV. The app has a user-friendly interface and provides a great viewing experience.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the YouTube for Android TV on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
We refer the ownership of This YouTube for Android TV to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for YouTube for Android TV and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at ipadappshub, we also don’t use our own server to download the YouTube for Android TV. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the YouTube for Android TV.
If you have any query about the app or about ipadappshub, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.