Wyoming Public Media is a non-profit newsroom based in Laramie, Wyoming. We provide in-depth, unbiased reporting on the state of Wyoming for residents and visitors. Our app offers the latest news, weather, sports, and more on your mobile device. Stay informed about what’s happening in Wyoming with Wyoming Public Media.
Our goal is to help you get the Wyoming Public Media App for PC and install it on Windows. Before we do that, don’t you want to know its technical specifications? They go like this:
Wyoming Public Media App Andorid App Summary
The developer of the Wyoming Public Media App is Public Media Apps and they’ve done a great job at keeping Wyoming Public Media App simple yet highly interactive. You can find the Wyoming Public Media App under Music & Audio of Play Store. Wyoming Public Media App’s latest version is 4.5.22 with an impressive user base of over 4898. Besides, the overall user rating of 4.3 shows how people love Wyoming Public Media App.
If you’re wondering if it’s updated or not, the latest update date of the Wyoming Public Media App is Apr 7, 2022 with all the latest features you need. Using it on your PC will require using an Android Emulator like BlueStacks, Nox player, or Memu.
We’ll include the guides that you can follow to install the Wyoming Public Media App on your computer using the best emulator in this article. Follow along:
Wyoming Public Media App App Overview and Details
Wyoming Public Media App:
The Wyoming Public Media App allows you to listen to WPM, pause and rewind the live audio, and view the program schedule for all the WPM streams at once! You can explore On Demand content, search for programs, bookmark a program for later, and wake up to WPM with the alarm clock!
• DVR-like controls (pause, rewind, and fast forward). You can pause the live stream to have a conversation and pick up right where you left off! Or rewind to catch a comment you just missed!
• Listen to live streams from WPM even while traveling! Start the app and your favorite station starts playing – no clicks to start listening.
• Integrated program schedules for all the WPM streams!
• One click stream switching – flip over to the program you noticed on another stream with a single click.
• Listen to WPM in the background while browsing the web or catching up on your emails!
• Access WPM’s programs easily and quickly.
• DVR-like controls. Pause, rewind and fast forward your program with ease.
• When listening to programs, individual segments (when available) are listed so you can review and choose one or listen to the entire program.
• Easy to access past programs.
• The Wyoming Public Media App displays the web page associated with the program or program segment you are listening to On Demand so you can explore for more information.
• Save what you were listening to (Live or On Demand) so you can replay, follow-up, or share it later by simply clicking “Bookmark”.
• The unique “Search Public Radio” feature finds stories or on demand programs across hundreds of stations and web pages and makes it easy to play instantly.
• Easily share stories and programs with family and friends via the “Share” button.
• A built in Sleep Timer and Alarm Clock allows you to go to sleep and wake up to your favorite station.
The Wyoming Public Media App is brought to you by the people at WPM and Public Media Apps. We work to provide our valued listeners with great solutions to find what you want, when you want it, and where you want it.
Please support Wyoming Public Media by making your donation today!
Features of Wyoming Public Media App for PC
Wyoming Public Media App has the following features:
Whats New In this Wyoming Public Media App?
Performance enhancements and bug fixes.
Your feedback helps us make our app better for everyone. Please send us your suggestions via the “Settings and Help” section of the app!
Download & Install Wyoming Public Media App For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Let’s download and install the Wyoming Public Media App app on PC using the Nox Player android emulator. There are a few steps to get this done as mentioned below:
- Start by downloading the Nox emulator for your PC from their official website. You can find it in your downloads folder.
- Double click on the downloaded file, accept the permissions and install Nox player on your computer.
- Open the Nox Player and locate the Play Store app and log into your Google account using your credentials.
- Click on the search bar and type for the Wyoming Public Media App app. You’ll see it in the first result from where you can install it.
- After clicking the install button, the Wyoming Public Media App will start downloading on your computer, then install.
- Once installed, you can now locate the installed Wyoming Public Media App on Nox player homepage or your desktop. Use it from there.
|App Name:||Wyoming Public Media App On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Public Media Apps|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Music & Audio|
|Updated on:||Apr 7, 2022|
|Get it On:|
The Wyoming Public Media App is a great way to stay up-to-date on all the latest news and information from Wyoming Public Media. The app is easy to use and navigate, and provides users with a wealth of content to choose from. Whether you’re looking for local news, sports, weather, or even just a way to stay connected to what’s going on in Wyoming, the Wyoming Public Media App is a great option.
Did you love the guide and be able to download and install the Wyoming Public Media App for PC? Don’t forget to ask if you want more info about the emulator, the Wyoming Public Media App, or the steps altogether.
Recent Wyoming Public Media App Reviews
Update on April 11 2022: the recent app update caused problems with play buttons. The button on the splash page does not work. Bringing up the Playing Now tab leads to another play button that responds randomly. I can always get the app to play eventually, but it is frustrating at times.
App often does not work or stops working while playing. This is on both Android and IOS. As a control, this does not happen when using the Colorado PR app.
Very slow response turning on programs. Increasing ads and repetition in news programs, especially Wyoming portions.
Great music from known and unknown artists, consistently well curated in a clean app.
The app is actually alright. When I swap between apps I often have to close this app and restart it to get sound from it again. That’s the biggest issue. If I don’t touch anything after I start the app, sound works flawlessly.
I really wanted to like this app. I’m an NPR junkie, and even a member of WPR. I haven’t, however, been able to stream with this app or the website for more than ten minutes at a time for more than a month now. What usually happens when I push play is nothing. I’ll wait hoping that this is the time my beloved morning programs will fill the pre-work air. Nothing. Yellowstone Public Radio is working gangbusters, though.
great for keeping in touch with Wyoming when on the road. The radio alarm feature is a great idea but the past version worked better.
Good info, easy to use, keeps me informed about Wyoming and the region
Love it, especially the sleep timer and alarm clock features (are you listening, SiriusXM)? No trouble streaming or switching between the station and Jazz or Classical.
Over all this app from Google Play is reliable. Occasionally, though it freezes and will not start.
We refer the ownership of This Wyoming Public Media App to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Wyoming Public Media App and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at null, we also don’t use our own server to download the Wyoming Public Media App. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Wyoming Public Media App.
If you have any query about the app or about null, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.