If you’re like most people, you’ve probably had your phone touched by someone without your permission. Maybe it was a friend who needed to borrow it, or a stranger who bumped into you on the street.
Either way, it can be really frustrating to have someone touch your phone without your consent. But what can you do about it?
Here are a few tips for dealing with someone who touched your phone without your permission:
1. Be assertive and tell the person to stop.
2. Ask the person to delete any photos or videos they took without your permission.
3. Change your lockscreen password to something only you know.
4. Consider installing a security app that will
We will help you download the WTMP – who touched my phone for PC and install it fast. But you must know the technical specifications of it before that. Here are they:
- Download & Install WTMP – who touched my phone on PC: Windows 11/10/8/7
- WTMP – who touched my phone Andorid App Summary
- WTMP – who touched my phone App Overview and Details
- Features of WTMP – who touched my phone for PC
- Whats New In this WTMP – who touched my phone?
- Recent WTMP – who touched my phone Reviews
Download & Install WTMP – who touched my phone on PC: Windows 11/10/8/7
Using the NOX app Player is a great way to download and install the WTMP – who touched my phone on your PC. All you have to do is, follow the steps below, install the WTMP – who touched my phone, and use it on the bigger screen of your computer:
- Step 1: You have to download the NOX player on your computer using the official link here.
- Step 2: You’ll install this great emulator from your computer and click on launch to start the interface.
- Step 3: Next step is to log into your Google account in the Play Store app that the NOX app player comes with.
- Step 4: To find the WTMP – who touched my phone, you have to search for it in Play Store after logging into the Play store account.
- Step 5: As you see, the WTMP – who touched my phone appears on the first result. Click on it and you’ll see the Install button to download it.
- Step 6: Download the WTMP – who touched my phone by clicking install. It will take a few minutes to get the app shortcut added to your homepage.
- Step 7: Start using the WTMP – who touched my phone on your computer by launching it using the app icon you can see on the NOX app player homepage.
|App Name:||WTMP – who touched my phone On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||BRILIC MEDIA, LLC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Aug 16, 2022|
|Get it On:|
WTMP – who touched my phone Andorid App Summary
BRILIC MEDIA, LLC is the developer of the WTMP – who touched my phone, and they have the app under the Tools of Google Play Store. The latest version of the WTMP – who touched my phone from them is 1.2.2 with over 1884696 users under the hood. With a 4.3 rating, the WTMP – who touched my phone is clearly a popular choice for users for the job it does.
Latest update date of the WTMP – who touched my phone is Aug 16, 2022, so you’ll find the latest features. However, you can’t just use the app directly on a computer, you need to use an Emulator to do so. Our recommendations for emulators are BlueStacks, Nox Player, and Memu Emulator.
Do you need a guide to download and install the WTMP – who touched my phone on your computer using an emulator? This article is all about helping you do just that! Stick to the guide below.
WTMP – who touched my phone App Overview and Details
– If someone unlocked your phone, without your asking, then
The WTMP app will take a photo of him unnoticed and add it to the
report. The reports can be viewed
inside the application in the reports tab.
– Anti theft security app warn thief or crook to don’t touch my phone.
– Secure your mobile phone from intruder using anti mobile alert app.
The best security and anti-theft android protection for FREE.
– When the alarm is activated the thief CAN’T reduce the alarm volume even if
your Phone is in silent mode
If you have any problems with work, write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Features of WTMP – who touched my phone for PC
1. The WTMP app will take a photo of an intruder and add it to a report.
2. Reports can be viewed inside the app.
3. The app will warn a thief or crook not to touch your phone.
4. The app will secure your mobile phone from intruders.
5. The app is free to use.
6. The alarm cannot be reduced in volume, even if the phone is in silent mode.
8. The app has terms and conditions.
9. You can contact the app developers with any problems.
10. The app is available for Android devices.
Whats New In this WTMP – who touched my phone?
The WTMP – who touched my phone application is a great tool for keeping track of who has accessed your phone and when. It is easy to use and provides a great deal of information. Overall, the application is extremely helpful and I would recommend it to anyone.
That’s it! We hope that the guide above has been a help for you to install it on your computer. Need to know more about the emulator or the WTMP – who touched my phone? Let us know!
Recent WTMP – who touched my phone Reviews
Good app but we hope you to add a choices fi siren , and also sending the picture to the email , and the volume of the Siren is’nt to high , ill give you 3 stars and when you appy the changes it will be 5, thank you .
Is very efficient app for keeping your phone save. Special when you know more people try to touch your phone
It is so good application it wiil take a picture of any one open your phon
Not sure why, but after turning on, I come back a day later to find it off. What gives?
The don’t touch noise is Harlious XD other than that it is a really good app I already caught my mom going through stuff:)
good app butt you should be able to delete the fotos instantly through the app
This app has copied another application although this app does have some great features I just hate copycats
Copycat with poor functionality
Not use at all,the picture blank
The app is good who touch my phone he Take a picture and is alarm is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo goodddddddd
We refer the ownership of This WTMP – who touched my phone to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for WTMP – who touched my phone and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at null, we also don’t use our own server to download the WTMP – who touched my phone. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the WTMP – who touched my phone.
If you have any query about the app or about null, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.