Wi-Viewer HD is a new way to view your photos and videos. With this app, you can view your photos and videos in high definition, and share them with your friends and family. This app is available for free on the App Store, and is compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
The latest Wi-Viewer HD for PC has come up with a few updates that are better than the previous version. Want to know those? Here are they:
Wi-Viewer HD Andorid App Summary
Wi-Viewer has developed the Wi-Viewer HD for Android. You can find it under the Tools category on Play Store. Since its inception, Wi-Viewer HD has got over 3629+ users on board. For the user rating, it is currently holding a 0.0 rating and the latest version of it is 1.0.8
The latest update of Wi-Viewer HD is Jan 24, 2018 for phones. You can’t use it on your PC directly. So, you have to use an Android emulator like BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc.
No worries, we will discuss the methods to run it on your computer using the emulators whether you use a PC or Mac. Follow the methods we’ve discussed below.
Wi-Viewer HD App Overview and Details
Wi-Viewer HD is an APP designed for connecting Wi-Fi Microscope to show live stream images on your iPhone, iPad and Android devices.
Please be sure that digital microscope is connected to your mobile device through Wi-Fi, and you can see the magnified live stream image on your mobile device. It is easy to capture images or record videos through Wi-Viewer HD.
In class, teachers can demonstrate magnified learning material to students immediately.
In clinic, doctors can show diagnosis images to patients without waiting.
In crime scene, investigators or policemen can record evidence on the spot and send back images right away to lab or investigation department.
Documents, arts, photography, handwritten notes, scalps, skins, insects, graphs, leaves and other objects, as many objects you can magnify, as many pictures you can share with other people.
Features of Wi-Viewer HD for PC
1. Connects Wi-Fi Microscope to show live stream images on your iPhone, iPad and Android devices.
2. Easy to capture images or record videos.
3. Teachers can demonstrate magnified learning material to students immediately.
4. Doctors can show diagnosis images to patients without waiting.
5. Investigators or policemen can record evidence on the spot and send back images right away to lab or investigation department.
6. Documents, arts, photography, handwritten notes, scalps, skins, insects, graphs, leaves and other objects can be magnified.
7. Many pictures can be shared with other people.
Install “Wi-Viewer HD” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
Installing Wi-Viewer HD on your PC won’t seem a big deal as it’s now, but only if you use NOX app player on your computer. It’s one of the most popular Android emulators you can use today. Let’s get you through the process of how to install Wi-Viewer HD on your PC using NOX:
- First off, you need to download the NOX player on your computer from here and install it by double clicking the installer.
- The installation will take a few minutes depending on how fast your PC is. Then, click on launch and run the emulator.
- Inside the emulator, you can see the Google Play store icon on the top right corner area. Click on it.
- Play store will ask you to log into your account. Here, use your Google email and password to log in.
- Then, you can see the play store interface. On the search bar, you need to type Wi-Viewer HD and hit enter to search for it.
- Once the results come up, you can see the Wi-Viewer HD as the first result. Hit install under this result and it will download and install on your PC.
- After installation, you can launch the app from the shortcut button or directly from the Play store form the Open button.
|App Name:||Wi-Viewer HD On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jan 24, 2018|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this Wi-Viewer HD?
The Wi-Viewer HD application is a great way to view and manage your photos and videos on your iPhone or iPad. The app is easy to use and has a great interface. The app is also very reliable and has a great feature set. Overall, the Wi-Viewer HD app is a great way to view and manage your photos and videos on your iPhone or iPad.
So, did you find the guide on how to download the Wi-Viewer HD for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
Recent Wi-Viewer HD Reviews
WIFI VIEWERS CONNECTION UPDATE INSTALL CONNECTION POST
We refer the ownership of This Wi-Viewer HD to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Wi-Viewer HD and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at null, we also don’t use our own server to download the Wi-Viewer HD. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Wi-Viewer HD.
If you have any query about the app or about null, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.