Wi-Fi Chat is a messaging app that lets you chat with your friends without using up your data. With Wi-Fi Chat, you can send text, photos, and videos without using any data. Wi-Fi Chat is perfect for when you’re on the go and don’t have data access.
We will help you download the Wi-Fi Chat for PC and install it fast. But you must know the technical specifications of it before that. Here are they:
Download & Install Wi-Fi Chat on PC: Windows 11/10/8/7
You want to download and install Wi-Fi Chat on your computer, but how do you do that? Well, BlueStacks android emulator can help you install and use it just like you do on your Android phone. Here are the steps you’ll have to go through:
- Download the BlueStacks emulator now; you’ll find it in your download folder where you can install it from.
- Double click on the file and it will ask for your administrative permission. Agree to that and be sure to uncheck unwanted apps that it comes with.
- Now, finish up the installation by opening the BlueStacks emulator. You’ll see Google Play Store is here.
- Log into your account with your Gmail email pass then search for Wi-Fi Chat on the search bar on top.
- Now you will see the installation options from the search results. It won’t take long to install the app from start to finish.
- After that, you can just use the Wi-Fi Chat as you do on your android phone or tablet, but with a bigger screen.
|App Name:||Wi-Fi Chat On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Aug 21, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Wi-Fi Chat Andorid App Summary
CocoGame is the developer of the Wi-Fi Chat, and they have the app under the Tools of Google Play Store. The latest version of the Wi-Fi Chat from them is 2.9.5 with over 10611 users under the hood. With a 0.0 rating, the Wi-Fi Chat is clearly a popular choice for users for the job it does.
Latest update date of the Wi-Fi Chat is Aug 21, 2022, so you’ll find the latest features. However, you can’t just use the app directly on a computer, you need to use an Emulator to do so. Our recommendations for emulators are BlueStacks, Nox Player, and Memu Emulator.
Do you need a guide to download and install the Wi-Fi Chat on your computer using an emulator? This article is all about helping you do just that! Stick to the guide below.
Wi-Fi Chat App Overview and Details
Multi-person chatroom do not use the internet.All devices must install this program, all users can send a message to others by WiFi . Which is suitable to be used in the quiet places , such as classrooms , MRTs , buses , and libraries.
From the cellphone in the center of building chatroom to others receiving WiFi.
When the user of building chatroom chooses to quit, all users joining will be forced to quit chatroom.
-No surfing the Net
-Individual color of dialog box
Features of Wi-Fi Chat for PC
1. No internet required
2. All devices can install the program
3. All users can send messages to each other via WiFi
4. Suitable for use in quiet places, such as classrooms, MRTs, buses, and libraries
5. The range of the chatroom is from the cellphone in the center of the building to others receiving WiFi
6. When the user of the building chatroom chooses to quit, all users joining will be forced to quit chatroom
7. Advantages of the chatroom include no internet required, multi-person talking, individual nickname, and individual color of dialog box
Whats New In this Wi-Fi Chat?
Adjust full screen
remove android api bug
update FB AD
Add screen rotate
Remove input IP process
Add Record mode
Add YouTube Channel
Skip WiFi open flow
Update connect flow
Fix android 9.0
Update Facebook link
Add CM WiFi Keyboard
Add Facebook link
Fix screen size
Add input ip funnction
The Wi-Fi Chat application is a great way to stay connected with friends and family. It is easy to use and has a variety of features that make it a great choice for anyone looking for a chat application.
That’s it! We hope that the guide above has been a help for you to install it on your computer. Need to know more about the emulator or the Wi-Fi Chat? Let us know!
Recent Wi-Fi Chat Reviews
Can I suggest for better usage? When viewers want to reconnect after losing connection, instead of entering IP address, can they just search and select the name of the camera? (They might forget the IP address they entered the first time.)
Cool App just add a feature of adding profile Pic instead of colour 🙂
I like your wifi web camera,, becouse i used that. now I am downloding this app, thanks a lot for craeting beutifull app
This is very good app We can message from far place
This application is so cool!
Thanks for amazing app
Aab description kya de…mst hai
We refer the ownership of This Wi-Fi Chat to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Wi-Fi Chat and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at null, we also don’t use our own server to download the Wi-Fi Chat. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Wi-Fi Chat.
If you have any query about the app or about null, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.