In the early days of aviation, biplanes were the dominant aircraft design. Now, a new generation of biplanes is taking to the skies, equipped with the latest in wireless technology.
These WI-Fi biplanes are designed to stay in constant communication with each other and with ground control, giving pilots real-time information on weather, traffic, and other conditions. This new generation of biplanes is changing the way we fly, and making the sky a little bit safer for everyone.
The technical specifications of the WI-Fi Biplanes for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
WI-Fi Biplanes Andorid App Summary
WI-Fi Biplanes was developed by Okkama Games and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download WI-Fi Biplanes from Google Play Store under the Arcade category. The latest version of WI-Fi Biplanes is 1.0.1 on Play store with total users of 16003. The WI-Fi Biplanes app has a user rating of 0.0 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the WI-Fi Biplanes is Jun 7, 2019. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the WI-Fi Biplanes on your computer using the emulators. The step-by-step guides below will help you do so.
Download & Install WI-Fi Biplanes For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Installing the WI-Fi Biplanes using NOX player is a fairly simple process. Using this emulator is a great way to use any Android app on a PC. Here are the steps you’ll have to follow to install the WI-Fi Biplanes on your PC:
- Download the Nox player emulator on your computer and install it by double-clicking the installation file from download folder.
- It will take a few minutes to install on your PC. The time will depend on the specs of your computer. The higher the specs, the faster the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll see the Play store icon on the top right corner area of NOX Player emulator.
- Open the Play store app, and log into your google account. Then, you’ll see the familiar interface you see on your phone.
- Click on the search bar, and search for WI-Fi Biplanes here. You’ll see it on the search result page in the first position.
- Choose the first result and click on the Install button on screen. This will start downloading the app on your computer.
- As it’s now installed on your PC, no problem running it. You can launch the app from the NOX player homepage or your Desktop.
|App Name:||WI-Fi Biplanes On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Okkama Games|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jun 7, 2019|
|Get it On:|
Features of WI-Fi Biplanes for PC
1. The ability to control the nose of the aircraft
2. The ability to increase or decrease the speed of the aircraft
3. The ability to shoot
4. The ability to jump out of an airplane
5. The ability to open a parachute
6. The ability to train against three levels of bots
7. The ability to play multiplayer for two players via one Wi-Fi network
8. The ability to play through the created mobile Wi-Fi hotspot
9. The ability to connect to a specified IP-address
10. The ability to start the game automatically
WI-Fi Biplanes App Overview and Details
– up / down – raise / lower the nose of the aircraft
– plus / minus – increase / decrease the speed of the aircraft
– sight icon – shot
– parachute icon – jump out of an airplane / open a parachute
Available game modes:
– training against three levels of bots
– multiplayer for two players via one Wi-Fi network *
* To play through multiplayer, players’ smartphones must be on the same Wi-Fi network.
You can also play through the created mobile Wi-Fi hotspot.
1) One of the players must create a server and tell their IP address to the second player.
2) Next, the second player can connect to the specified IP-address, after which the game will automatically start if everything is done correctly.
Whats New In this WI-Fi Biplanes?
Fixed screen scratch bug
This application is very interesting and has a lot of potential. It would be great to see this application developed further and used in more practical applications.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the WI-Fi Biplanes on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
Recent WI-Fi Biplanes Reviews
Too many bugs, but i like this game, i hope you will fix it
Controllers can be better
I gotta say u brought my childhood back man. I used to love this game on my brother’s nokia java phone
Thank you for bringing back my childhood
Good not that bad
We refer the ownership of This WI-Fi Biplanes to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for WI-Fi Biplanes and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at null, we also don’t use our own server to download the WI-Fi Biplanes. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the WI-Fi Biplanes.
If you have any query about the app or about null, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.