Wave Invoicing is a cloud-based invoicing and accounting software that helps small businesses manage their finances. With Wave, businesses can create and send invoices, track expenses, and manage their finances. Wave is free to use for businesses with fewer than 10 employees.
This article is all about helping you get to know the Wave Invoicing for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
Download & Install Wave Invoicing For PC: Windows 10/8/7
You can download and install the Wave Invoicing for PC using the Nox player android emulator. Here are the steps you need to follow to install it on your computer alongside the step to install the Wave Invoicing.
- Step 1: You have to download the Nox player emulator on your computer. It will store in the Downloads folder of your PC.
- Step 2: Double click on the downloaded installer, click Yes, and let the Nox Player be installed on your computer.
- Step 3: Within NOX Player, you’ll see the Play Store Icon on the top portion of it. Go ahead, click on it, and open up the store.
- Step 4: If you’re not logged in, make sure you log into your Gmail or Play store account using email and password.
- Step 5: Search for Wave Invoicing on the search bar that you’ll see in the play store app. This will show you the app.
- Step 6: Click on the Wave Invoicing and click install to start downloading it on your computer and installing it.
- Step 7: Wait for a few minutes and NOX player will add a shortcut button to the desktop and the homepage.
- Step 8: You can double click on the shortcut icon and start using the Wave Invoicing on your computer right away.
|App Name:||Wave Invoicing On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Wave HQ|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Feb 7, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Wave Invoicing Andorid App Summary
The Wave Invoicing was developed by the popular developer agency named Wave HQ. They have the Wave Invoicing in the Business category of the Google Play Store. You can find the latest version, which is 3.2.126-sales, on Play store now.
As it has a hefty 591435 user base, you can rely on it for the job it does. For the user rating, you’re looking at a 4.2 rating for ease of use and how well it works. With Wave Invoicing latest features, good ratings, and frequent updates, you’ll be happy with it.
Feb 7, 2022 was the last date the Wave Invoicing was updated with new features. If you want to use the Wave Invoicing on your computer, you have to use an emulator like BlueStacks, NOX player, and Memu Emulator.
Using these can be overwhelming. But, no worries, we’ve got your back. We’ll guide you to install the emulator and the Wave Invoicing using the emulator later on.
Wave Invoicing App Overview and Details
Easy invoicing on the go for freelancers, consultants, contractors and small business owners. Send unlimited customized, professional invoices, for free! (Not just a free trial.) Add optional credit card and bank payment processing to get paid even faster.
MILLIONS OF CUSTOMERS
More than 3.5 million customers around the world use Wave’s award-winning cloud software and apps to manage their business finances.
With Wave Invoicing for Android, you can easily:
• Create and send beautiful, customized invoices, with your business logo and your choice of template
• Receive notifications when you’ve been paid
• Check invoice status (sent, viewed, overdue, paid)
• Record payments
• Send invoice reminders and payment receipts
• Works with Payments by Wave to accept credits card and bank payments to get paid even faster
DESIGNED TO GET YOU PAID FASTER
Wave invoice templates and email messages are designed to get paid faster by your customers.
Sending professional, beautiful invoices inspires confidence from your clients, encouraging prompt payment and repeat business.
FREE SOFTWARE FOR YOUR BUSINESS
Mobile invoicing synchronizes instantly with Wave’s full suite of cloud accounting and invoice software. Go online at waveapps.com to do even more:
• Easily and automatically track expenses using free bank connections
• Generate accounting reports you’ll need to understand your business, file taxes and more
• Take advantage of the Guest Collaborator feature, making it simple to work with your accountant, business partner, or staff
• All your invoice data is backed up and stored securely in the cloud; work wherever you are, on any computer, any time
ACCEPT CREDIT CARDS IN SECONDS
Wave Invoicing works seamlessly with Payments by Wave: Getting started is as easy as a couple of clicks. In seconds, you’ll be able to accept all major credit cards (Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover) for only 2.9% + 30¢ per transaction, and bank payments for 1% per transaction.
Most Wave invoices paid by credit card and bank payment get paid in 2 days or less.
Create your free Wave account right in the Wave Invoicing app, or visit waveapps.com.
Features of Wave Invoicing for PC
30¢ per transaction.
1. Create and send beautiful, customized invoices, with your business logo and your choice of template
2. Receive notifications when you’ve been paid
3. Check invoice status (sent, viewed, overdue, paid)
4. Record payments
5. Send invoice reminders and payment receipts
6. Works with Payments by Wave to accept credits card and bank payments to get paid even faster
7. Wave invoice templates and email messages are designed to get paid faster by your customers
8. Accept all major credit cards (Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover) for only 2.9% + 30¢ per transaction
9. Get started is as easy as a couple of clicks
10. All your invoice data is backed up and stored securely in the cloud
Whats New In this Wave Invoicing?
Updated login experience.
Wave is an invoicing application that helps small businesses manage their finances. The application is easy to use and helps businesses keep track of their expenses, invoices, and payments. Wave also offers a variety of features that help businesses manage their finances, including invoicing, tracking payments, and creating budgets. Wave is a great application for small businesses who want to manage their finances efficiently.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the Wave Invoicing of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
We refer the ownership of This Wave Invoicing to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Wave Invoicing and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at ipadappshub, we also don’t use our own server to download the Wave Invoicing. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Wave Invoicing.
If you have any query about the app or about ipadappshub, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.