The Vu+ PlayerHD is an Android app that allows you to watch your favorite Vu+ TV shows and movies. With its simple and easy-to-use interface, you can quickly find the content you want to watch. You can also create a personalized watchlist to keep track of your favorite shows and movies.
In this article, we will show you how to download Vu+ PlayerHD for Android For PC in a step-by-step manner. Let’s take a look at Vu+ PlayerHD for Android technical specifications first.
Vu+ PlayerHD for Android Andorid App Summary
Marusys Co., Ltd. is the developer of this Vu+ PlayerHD for Android application. It is listed under the Tools category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 233571+ users of this app. The Vu+ PlayerHD for Android app rating is currently 1.2.1.
It was last updated on Jan 23, 2017. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of Vu+ PlayerHD for Android for PC
– Vu+ Player is designed to work with Android devices and Vu+ satellite receivers
– You can use the app to live stream TV directly from your Vu+ receiver or play recorded files
– Most video formats are supported
– The app is easy to set up
– Multi-tuners are supported
– The app has an intuitive UI
– The app provides detailed information about your Vu+ receiver
– The app allows you to manage timers
– The app provides EPG information
– The app provides a list of all the channels on your receiver
|App Name:||Vu+ PlayerHD for Android On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Marusys Co., Ltd.|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jan 23, 2017|
|Get it On:|
How To Install & Download Vu+ PlayerHD for Android For PC Windows 10/8/7
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download Vu+ PlayerHD for Android on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- Once the download is complete, run the .exe file to begin the installation
- Bluestacks can be successfully installed by following the on-screen instructions
- Launch Bluestacks once it has been installed
- Bluestacks will ask you to sign in; you can use your Gmail ID to sign in
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type Vu+ PlayerHD for Android and press Enter
- Click on the most appropriate app from the search results to expand it
- Start the installation process by clicking the Install button
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the Vu+ PlayerHD for Android andorid App within the emulator and enjoy
Vu+ PlayerHD for Android App Overview and Details
Vu+ Player is an Android app designed to allow you to control and stream from your Vu+ satellite receivers, either from the same network as the receiver, or from a remote location.
Basis System Requirements
– Android version 3.2 or better. (ver 4.0 over recommended)
– Android mobile or tablet device. (tablet recommended)
– Stable 802.11g/n Wi-Fi connection between both Vu+ Set Top Box and Android device. (802.11n strongly recommended)
– Live TV streaming directly from your all Vu+ set top box
– Transcoding support (for Vu+ Solo2, Vu+ Duo2 and Vu+ SoloSE)
– Play recorded files directly from your Vu+ set top box(duo2, solo2)(HD channels supported)
– Most video formats are supported (AVI, MKV, MP4, TS, etc.)
– Fast & Easy set-up process
– Automatic configuration detecting connected Vu+ devices
– Capture screenshots from live TV
– Bouquets editor supported
– Multi-tuners are supported (meaning one channel on your TV and another different channel on your android device at the same time.)
– Intuitive UI
– Remote control supported
– Manage timers (add, edit, delete) either from EPG or manually.
– Zapping mode or No zapping mode provided
– Satellite signal info provided (SNR, AGC, BER)
– Supports streaming service for configuration port
– User authentication
– EPG information provided
– Detailed list up of your set top box
– Applications information provided
– Channel list provided (Favourite group or All channle)
In case of HD content streaming, video quality is influenced by mobile device specifications and wireless network environment
Whats New In this Vu+ PlayerHD for Android?
– Supported Ultimo4k and Uno4k
– Fixed issue
Due to Android 6.0 update, your App may not work properly. In this case please delete the app from your device and reinstall from the Store
Overall, the Vu+ PlayerHD for Android application is a great option for users looking for a quality media player. The app provides a wealth of features and options, as well as a smooth and responsive user interface.
This concludes our article on Vu+ PlayerHD for Android Download for PC. Please let us know if you have any questions or have issues installing Emulators or Vu+ PlayerHD for Android for Windows. Glad to help you out!
We refer the ownership of This Vu+ PlayerHD for Android to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Vu+ PlayerHD for Android and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at ipadappshub, we also don’t use our own server to download the Vu+ PlayerHD for Android. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Vu+ PlayerHD for Android.
If you have any query about the app or about ipadappshub, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.