USB Serial Control Panel Lite is a free software that allows you to manage serial ports on your computer. With this software, you can easily connect and disconnect serial devices, as well as change their settings. Additionally, USB Serial Control Panel Lite provides a user-friendly interface that makes it easy to use for both beginners and experts.
This article is all about helping you get to know the USB Serial Control Panel Lite for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
Download & Install USB Serial Control Panel Lite For PC: Windows 10/8/7
You can download and install the USB Serial Control Panel Lite for PC using the Nox player android emulator. Here are the steps you need to follow to install it on your computer alongside the step to install the USB Serial Control Panel Lite.
- Step 1: You have to download the Nox player emulator on your computer. It will store in the Downloads folder of your PC.
- Step 2: Double click on the downloaded installer, click Yes, and let the Nox Player be installed on your computer.
- Step 3: Within NOX Player, you’ll see the Play Store Icon on the top portion of it. Go ahead, click on it, and open up the store.
- Step 4: If you’re not logged in, make sure you log into your Gmail or Play store account using email and password.
- Step 5: Search for USB Serial Control Panel Lite on the search bar that you’ll see in the play store app. This will show you the app.
- Step 6: Click on the USB Serial Control Panel Lite and click install to start downloading it on your computer and installing it.
- Step 7: Wait for a few minutes and NOX player will add a shortcut button to the desktop and the homepage.
- Step 8: You can double click on the shortcut icon and start using the USB Serial Control Panel Lite on your computer right away.
|App Name:||USB Serial Control Panel Lite On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||hosun lim|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jul 6, 2014|
|Get it On:|
USB Serial Control Panel Lite Andorid App Summary
The USB Serial Control Panel Lite was developed by the popular developer agency named hosun lim. They have the USB Serial Control Panel Lite in the Tools category of the Google Play Store. You can find the latest version, which is 1.3, on Play store now.
As it has a hefty 147540 user base, you can rely on it for the job it does. For the user rating, you’re looking at a 3.3 rating for ease of use and how well it works. With USB Serial Control Panel Lite latest features, good ratings, and frequent updates, you’ll be happy with it.
Jul 6, 2014 was the last date the USB Serial Control Panel Lite was updated with new features. If you want to use the USB Serial Control Panel Lite on your computer, you have to use an emulator like BlueStacks, NOX player, and Memu Emulator.
Using these can be overwhelming. But, no worries, we’ve got your back. We’ll guide you to install the emulator and the USB Serial Control Panel Lite using the emulator later on.
USB Serial Control Panel Lite App Overview and Details
Smart phones serial control panel program. USB equipment using Silicon Laboratories CP210X, FTDI FT232 and Prolific PL2303, CDC/ACM UART to USB Bridge chips can be used to connect to your smart phone.
Zigbee Chip TI CC2531(USB-Enabled SOC Solution for 2.4-GHz IEEE 802.15.4 and ZigBee App) can be used also.
You can add frequently used functions as buttons, and then click the control button to transmit preconfigured data.
– Supported chip: Silicon Laboratories(CP210X), FTDI(FT232), Prolific(PL2303)
– ARDUINO Support(FTDI, CDC/ACM)
– Supported phones: USB host support smart phones (Samsung galaxy2/galaxy 3/galaxy note / galaxy note2/Vega racer R3)
– Supported Android version: Android version 3.1 (API Level 12)
0. Quick Start
1) Please use the OTG cable to connect the usb device on your smart phone.
2) Smart phone detect usb device, and then asks whether to run. Click OK to run the App.
3) Click the “Settings” button (wrench icon) of upper right corner in order to set serial communication.
4) Click the “Save” button.
5) Click the “Connect button(phone icon)” of upper right corner in order to connect to the device.
6) Click “add conrol button”(Plus icon) in toolbar, and then input name and content to send
7) Click the Save button
8) Control button will be added in the panel.
9) Click the button on the control panel, app will transfer the data(content) to the device.
10) App will show the response from USB device at the receive text view.
2. Control button content
Binary data is entered as shown below, you can enter in hex or binary or decimal
– Decimal: @ +숫자 3-digit(0~255) ex) CR: @013
– Hex: # + 2-digit hex, ex) CR: #0D
– Binary: & + 8-digit binary, ex) CR: &00001101
※Escape @, #, &: insert twice in succession in order to send @, #, &
Delay between the transmitted data can be entered.
– insert delay(ms) in send data between “<%" and "%>”
ex) up<% sleep:1000 %>down<% sleep:2000 %>left<% sleep:3000 %>right
1) send “up”
2) sleep 1 second
3) send “down”
4) sleep 2 second
5) send “left”
6) sleep 3 second
7) send “right”
Features of USB Serial Control Panel Lite for PC
wait 1 second (1000 ms)
3) send “down”
4) wait 2 seconds (2000 ms)
5) send “left”
6) wait 3 seconds (3000 ms)
7) send “right”
Whats New In this USB Serial Control Panel Lite?
– 2013/08/19: Auto repeat button
The USB Serial Control Panel Lite application is a handy tool that allows users to easily manage and control their USB serial devices. It is a simple, lightweight application that is easy to use and has a user-friendly interface. It is a great tool for anyone who needs to manage and control their USB serial devices.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the USB Serial Control Panel Lite of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
We refer the ownership of This USB Serial Control Panel Lite to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for USB Serial Control Panel Lite and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at ipadappshub, we also don’t use our own server to download the USB Serial Control Panel Lite. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the USB Serial Control Panel Lite.
If you have any query about the app or about ipadappshub, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.