Urpay is a mobile app that allows users to send and receive money in a matter of seconds. It is available in over 200 countries and offers a variety of features such as free money transfers, low fees, and a user-friendly interface. Urpay is a great way to send money to family and friends abroad or to pay for goods and services online.
This article is all about helping you get to know the urpay for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
|App Name:||urpay On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Sep 11, 2022|
|Get it On:|
urpay Andorid App Summary
The urpay was developed by the popular developer agency named neoleap. They have the urpay in the Finance category of the Google Play Store. You can find the latest version, which is 3.2, on Play store now.
As it has a hefty 1079570 user base, you can rely on it for the job it does. For the user rating, you’re looking at a 4.1 rating for ease of use and how well it works. With urpay latest features, good ratings, and frequent updates, you’ll be happy with it.
Sep 11, 2022 was the last date the urpay was updated with new features. If you want to use the urpay on your computer, you have to use an emulator like BlueStacks, NOX player, and Memu Emulator.
Using these can be overwhelming. But, no worries, we’ve got your back. We’ll guide you to install the emulator and the urpay using the emulator later on.
How To Install & Download urpay For PC Windows 10/8/7
Installing the urpay using NOX player is a fairly simple process. Using this emulator is a great way to use any Android app on a PC. Here are the steps you’ll have to follow to install the urpay on your PC:
- Download the NOX player on your computer and install it by double clicking the installation file from download folder.
- It will take a few minutes to install on your PC. The time will depend on the specs of your computer. The higher the specs, the faster the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll see the Play store icon on the top right corner area of NOX Player emulator.
- Open the Play store app, and log into your google account. Then, you’ll see the familiar interface you see on your phone.
- Click on the search bar, and search for urpay here. You’ll see it on the search result page in the first position.
- Choose the first result and click on the Install button on screen. This will start downloading the app on your computer.
- As it’s now installed on your PC, no problem running it. You can launch the app from the NOX player homepage or your Desktop.
Features of urpay for PC
1. urpay is a digital wallet that offers you a variety of financial services and different payment methods that makes your life easier.
2. The wallet has many capabilities such as local and international transfers, bill payments and many other services.
3. urpay offers you a convenient, safe and easy way to manage your finances and make payments.
4. The digital wallet is available on Android and iOS devices, making it easily accessible.
5. You can top up your urpay account using a variety of methods such as credit/debit cards, bank transfer or cash.
6. With urpay, you can send money to friends and family quickly and easily, with low fees.
7. urpay also allows you to pay your bills online, saving you time and hassle.
8. The wallet provides a secure login with fingerprint or pin code access, ensuring your account is safe.
9. You can also use urpay to shop online, and make in-app and in-store payments.
10. urpay offers customer support via live chat, email and phone, to help with any queries.
urpay App Overview and Details
urpay is a digital wallet that offers you a variety of financial services and different payment methods that makes your life easier.
The wallet has many capabilities such as local and international transfers, bill payments and many other services.
Whats New In this urpay?
We always strive to provide our users a unique experience that facilitates their financial needs.
In this update we provide general enhancements in the app content, user interface and fixing some functional issues.
Update the app & feel the difference
Urpay is a great way to send and receive money. It is easy to use and has a great interface. Overall, it is a great application and I would recommend it to anyone.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the urpay of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
Recent urpay Reviews
Cannot add or delete beneficiary. The app sucks. Customer service have one solution uninstall and install the app. Clueless app with a lot of glitches. Never used it was thinking of giving it a try but now I think I shouldn’t.
Its okay to use but many times something happens wrong with this application and also technical errors. Such type of errors need to be fix and need to upgrade, this may help to fix bugs. As we all know nowadays, electronic online transfer has become major necessity of life, still If we encounter any trouble while using application, than I could say, pull up your shocks, its time to act swiftly because its a extensive journey with millions of trust.
This app is not mature enough yet for regular use, the app keeps doing down few times a week, money transfer to the account taking more than 3 business days, app keeps saying “something went wrong” and the card stops working for few hours. Edit: Don’t even think to transfer money using this garbage, been waiting for 7 work days and still the transfer not received, people on twitter complaining for late on over than a month!
Bad apps are just buffering a lot of problems. I am requesting the authorities to fix the apps as soon as possible.Need pdf file for any receipt.Invoice not work😭. Seven riyals are being deducted because there is no transfer fee. This is a fraud. Thanks.You are charging fee for physical card, but it was necessary to give free, like stc pay does not charge any fee for any card. If card is issued for free, users will be more.
it gives me ‘something wrong’ error at random times making it impossible to access my account with no solution but to wait for an unknown amount of time, untill it finally works again maybe after a few hours or next day. it’s so stupid and frustrating. i tried everything including uninstalling the app and reinstalling.
Customer service is very disappointing. I have been calling for the past 2 days and the toll free number is not working properly. The agent cant hear me and sometimes im routed to another language speaking agent i did not choose. I sent money to philippines thru the app on Aug 27 and it has been a week and its not received by my account in philippines. It is my firtst time using this app and this is a very bad experience.
Worst experience of sending money with this app. I have sent money through this before and it was OK. Now after an update, I have made an international transfer, and the amount is stuck in between. It is still not sent to my beneficiary bank. PS: I have called the helpline and the representative said it will be processed within two days and it’s still pending. This app is even not showing International Transfer details and gives the message of “Something went wrong”.
This app is very slow in browsing its features specially when adding new beneficiary, the OTP & Automated Calls are delayed so we have to keep waiting for longer time than other financial apps. 2ndly its service is good in sending cash international transfers only. But its too poor to transfer cash into international bank accounts, Kindly resolve these issues asap, thanks.
I sent money to my home country account and is still under processing for almost four months. I contacted the customer service so many times and still the same, can’t even cancel it. I also did the “resolve” option many times too. It is my money and I can’t use it while I still lose more money for contacting the customer support.
Hi, I added a beneficiary with 2 names only. First name and last name. No middle name. The app is not accepting two names. After activation, asking for additional information. But there asking for middle name. If I add middle name and save, then gives error message. ‘Something went wrong’! The app should accept even only one word name. Also, I can’t delete the unsuccessful beneficiaries. Please resolve this issue.
We refer the ownership of This urpay to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for urpay and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at null, we also don’t use our own server to download the urpay. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the urpay.
If you have any query about the app or about null, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.