TT RGB Plus is an all-in-one liquid cooler with a built-in RGB LED controller and a software that allows users to control the lighting effects. It supports motherboards with an RGB header, as well as 12V RGB LED strips. The cooler has a 240mm radiator, two 120mm fans, and a pump.
This article is all about helping you get to know the TT RGB Plus for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
Download & Install TT RGB Plus For PC: Windows 10/8/7
You can download and install the TT RGB Plus for PC using the Nox player android emulator. Here are the steps you need to follow to install it on your computer alongside the step to install the TT RGB Plus.
- Step 1: You have to download the Nox player emulator on your computer. It will store in the Downloads folder of your PC.
- Step 2: Double click on the downloaded installer, click Yes, and let the Nox Player be installed on your computer.
- Step 3: Within NOX Player, you’ll see the Play Store Icon on the top portion of it. Go ahead, click on it, and open up the store.
- Step 4: If you’re not logged in, make sure you log into your Gmail or Play store account using email and password.
- Step 5: Search for TT RGB Plus on the search bar that you’ll see in the play store app. This will show you the app.
- Step 6: Click on the TT RGB Plus and click install to start downloading it on your computer and installing it.
- Step 7: Wait for a few minutes and NOX player will add a shortcut button to the desktop and the homepage.
- Step 8: You can double click on the shortcut icon and start using the TT RGB Plus on your computer right away.
|App Name:||TT RGB Plus On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Thermaltake Technology Co., Ltd.|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Sep 8, 2021|
|Get it On:|
TT RGB Plus Andorid App Summary
The TT RGB Plus was developed by the popular developer agency named Thermaltake Technology Co., Ltd.. They have the TT RGB Plus in the Tools category of the Google Play Store. You can find the latest version, which is 2.1.3, on Play store now.
As it has a hefty 31635 user base, you can rely on it for the job it does. For the user rating, you’re looking at a 1.8 rating for ease of use and how well it works. With TT RGB Plus latest features, good ratings, and frequent updates, you’ll be happy with it.
Sep 8, 2021 was the last date the TT RGB Plus was updated with new features. If you want to use the TT RGB Plus on your computer, you have to use an emulator like BlueStacks, NOX player, and Memu Emulator.
Using these can be overwhelming. But, no worries, we’ve got your back. We’ll guide you to install the emulator and the TT RGB Plus using the emulator later on.
TT RGB Plus App Overview and Details
The TT RGB Plus software allows users to connect with a maximum of 16 digital fan hubs which are 60pcs fans. By this way, users can easily adjust the fan speed and the fan colors.
The TT RGB Plus software also provides users with the most convenient method to monitor the operation status of the fans. The RGB software supports 7 languages.
‧The TT RGB Plus software supports 16 controllers (total 60pcs fans)
‧Users are allowed to set up a maximum of 5 profiles
‧Users can adjust the Fan Speed Mode and LED Lighting Mode and Sound Control function
‧The TT RGB Plus software provides 2 fan speed modes, Performance Mode is 500~1400 R.P.M, Silent Mode is 500~1000 R.P.M.
‧The “Color Palette” enables users to freely pick a color for the fans. Alternatively, users can choose “RGB Cycle” to switch to a 256 multicolored mode.
‧The TT RGB Plus software provides the real-time fan warning alert
Features of TT RGB Plus for PC
1. The software supports up to 16 digital fan hubs, controlling a total of 60 fans.
2. Users can set up to 5 profiles.
3. The software offers two fan speed modes and a 256-color RGB cycle mode.
4. The software provides real-time fan warning alerts.
5. The software is available in seven languages.
6. The software allows users to monitor the fan status.
7. The software enables users to adjust the fan speed and lighting.
8. The software provides sound control.
9. The software is easy to use.
10. The software is compatible with a variety of systems.
Whats New In this TT RGB Plus?
Bug Fixed and System Performance
TT RGB Plus is an application that allows users to control the color and lighting of their devices. The app is easy to use and allows users to personalize their devices to their liking. TT RGB Plus is a great app for users who want to customize their devices and make them their own.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the TT RGB Plus of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
We refer the ownership of This TT RGB Plus to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for TT RGB Plus and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at ipadappshub, we also don’t use our own server to download the TT RGB Plus. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the TT RGB Plus.
If you have any query about the app or about ipadappshub, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.