A ticket printer is a device that prints tickets. There are many different types of ticket printers, but the most common type is a thermal printer. Thermal printers use heat to print tickets, and they are very fast and efficient. Ticket printers are used in a variety of industries, including transportation, entertainment, and ticketing.
We will help you download the Ticket Printer for PC and install it fast. But you must know the technical specifications of it before that. Here are they:
Download & Install Ticket Printer on PC: Windows 11/10/8/7
You want to download and install Ticket Printer on your computer, but how do you do that? Well, BlueStacks android emulator can help you install and use it just like you do on your Android phone. Here are the steps you’ll have to go through:
- Download the BlueStacks emulator now; you’ll find it in your download folder where you can install it from.
- Double click on the file and it will ask for your administrative permission. Agree to that and be sure to uncheck unwanted apps that it comes with.
- Now, finish up the installation by opening the BlueStacks emulator. You’ll see Google Play Store is here.
- Log into your account with your Gmail email pass then search for Ticket Printer on the search bar on top.
- Now you will see the installation options from the search results. It won’t take long to install the app from start to finish.
- After that, you can just use the Ticket Printer as you do on your android phone or tablet, but with a bigger screen.
|App Name:||Ticket Printer On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||BR Data Solutions|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Travel & Local|
|Updated on:||Jul 24, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Ticket Printer Andorid App Summary
BR Data Solutions is the developer of the Ticket Printer, and they have the app under the Travel & Local of Google Play Store. The latest version of the Ticket Printer from them is 1.43 with over 41017 users under the hood. With a 0.0 rating, the Ticket Printer is clearly a popular choice for users for the job it does.
Latest update date of the Ticket Printer is Jul 24, 2022, so you’ll find the latest features. However, you can’t just use the app directly on a computer, you need to use an Emulator to do so. Our recommendations for emulators are BlueStacks, Nox Player, and Memu Emulator.
Do you need a guide to download and install the Ticket Printer on your computer using an emulator? This article is all about helping you do just that! Stick to the guide below.
Ticket Printer App Overview and Details
BR Ticket Printer is a mobile ticketing machine app allowing drivers or conductors to print tickets on a bus.
Any Android phone paired with a Bluetooth printer can become a full-featured bus ticket machine. A bus fleet with the app onboard can be remotely configured, managed, and tracked on our Ticket Admin web site Ticket Admin web site. The Ticket Printer app can also work on a standalone Android device without Internet or a SIM card.
• Works with a wide variety of Bluetooth thermal and dot-matrix printers
• Real-time/daily/weekly/monthly ticket sales reports
• GPS location tracking of buses
• View count of passengers on-board and getting off at each stop
• Configure routes with predefined stops/stages and fares
• Automatically change stops using GPS based Geofencing
• Calculate reverse trip and fares automatically
• Maintain thousands of destinations, fares, and routes online
• Divide and group routes based on location, destination, depot, etc.
• Discounted fares for children
• Support for concession/monthly passes and luggage tickets
• Stage lock feature to prevent issuing of tickets for older stages
• Secure settings with administrator PIN
• User-configurable expenses – Tolls, Driver wage, Fuel, etc.
• Capture notes such as Driver/Conductor Name
• Print trip and daily sales reports
• Print check report with a breakup of passengers currently on board
• Customisable headers and footers
• Support for paper cutter escape code in the footer
• Automatic locale-based date and number formats
• Contact the developer for customization and language support
Features of Ticket Printer for PC
1. Print tickets on a bus using an Android phone.
2. Bluetooth printer support for a wide variety of printers.
3. Real-time sales reports.
4. GPS location tracking of buses.
5. View count of passengers on-board and getting off at each stop.
6. Configure routes with predefined stops/stages and fares.
7. Automatically change stops using GPS based Geofencing.
8. Calculate reverse trip and fares automatically.
9. Maintain thousands of destinations, fares, and routes online.
10. Customisable headers and footers.
Whats New In this Ticket Printer?
Stability and interface improvements.
Automatically change stops/stages via Geofencing.
Remote management of Ticket Printer via Admin site http://www.brdata.in
The Ticket Printer application is a great way to keep track of your event tickets. It is easy to use and helps to keep your tickets organized and in one place. I would definitely recommend this application to anyone who is planning on attending an event with multiple tickets.
That’s it! We hope that the guide above has been a help for you to install it on your computer. Need to know more about the emulator or the Ticket Printer? Let us know!
We refer the ownership of This Ticket Printer to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Ticket Printer and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at ipadappshub, we also don’t use our own server to download the Ticket Printer. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Ticket Printer.
If you have any query about the app or about ipadappshub, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.