Theme settings allow you to customize the look and feel of your site. You can change the colors, fonts, and other aspects of the theme. This allows you to create a site that is unique to you and your brand.
Our goal is to help you get the Theme settings for PC and install it on Windows. Before we do that, don’t you want to know its technical specifications? They go like this:
Theme settings Andorid App Summary
The developer of the Theme settings is Tiny Watch and they’ve done a great job at keeping Theme settings simple yet highly interactive. You can find the Theme settings under Tools of Play Store. Theme settings’s latest version is 1.6.0 with an impressive user base of over 10177. Besides, the overall user rating of 2.2 shows how people love Theme settings.
If you’re wondering if it’s updated or not, the latest update date of the Theme settings is May 18, 2021 with all the latest features you need. Using it on your PC will require using an Android Emulator like BlueStacks, Nox player, or Memu.
We’ll include the guides that you can follow to install the Theme settings on your computer using the best emulator in this article. Follow along:
Theme settings App Overview and Details
Theme settings for galaxy watch for your stylish
Open theme setting on Galaxy watch.
Open application on phone. Choose image and edit it.
Then you can preview image.
Finally set background on Galaxy Watch.
You have template theme and store history you set theme
Note: please keep open app on galaxy watch.
Sorry, don’t support Gear Sport.
Features of Theme settings for PC
1. Choose from a variety of stylish Galaxy Watch themes.
2. Edit images to create your own unique look.
3. Preview your changes in real-time.
4. Set your new theme as your background.
5. Keep your app open on Galaxy Watch for easy editing.
6. Note: please keep open app on galaxy watch.
7. Sorry, don’t support Gear Sport.
Whats New In this Theme settings?
Compatible with Android 11
Download & Install Theme settings For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Let’s download and install the Theme settings app on PC using the Nox Player android emulator. There are a few steps to get this done as mentioned below:
- Start by downloading the Nox emulator for your PC from their official website. You can find it in your downloads folder.
- Double click on the downloaded file, accept the permissions and install Nox player on your computer.
- Open the Nox Player and locate the Play Store app and log into your Google account using your credentials.
- Click on the search bar and type for the Theme settings app. You’ll see it in the first result from where you can install it.
- After clicking the install button, the Theme settings will start downloading on your computer, then install.
- Once installed, you can now locate the installed Theme settings on Nox player homepage or your desktop. Use it from there.
|App Name:||Theme settings On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Tiny Watch|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||May 18, 2021|
|Get it On:|
Overall, I found the Theme Settings application to be a very useful and user-friendly tool. It was easy to navigate and allowed me to customize my theme settings to my liking. I would definitely recommend this application to anyone who wants to personalize their WordPress site.
Did you love the guide and be able to download and install the Theme settings for PC? Don’t forget to ask if you want more info about the emulator, the Theme settings, or the steps altogether.
We refer the ownership of This Theme settings to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Theme settings and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at ipadappshub, we also don’t use our own server to download the Theme settings. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Theme settings.