The Lost Ship is a novel by author J.M.D. Payne. It tells the story of a group of friends who set out to find a lost ship that is rumoured to contain a fortune in gold. The group is made up of six friends, each of whom has their own reasons for wanting to find the ship. They set out on a journey that takes them to all corners of the world, and eventually leads them to the ship’s location. However, they are not the only ones after the gold, and they must fight for their lives to claim it.
The technical specifications of the The Lost Ship for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
The Lost Ship Andorid App Summary
The Lost Ship was developed by Syntaxity and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download The Lost Ship from Google Play Store under the Adventure category. The latest version of The Lost Ship is 4.8 on Play store with total users of 456217. The The Lost Ship app has a user rating of 4.6 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the The Lost Ship is Nov 28, 2021. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the The Lost Ship on your computer using the emulators. The step-by-step guides below will help you do so.
Download & Install The Lost Ship For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Installing the The Lost Ship using NOX player is a fairly simple process. Using this emulator is a great way to use any Android app on a PC. Here are the steps you’ll have to follow to install the The Lost Ship on your PC:
- Download the Nox player emulator on your computer and install it by double-clicking the installation file from download folder.
- It will take a few minutes to install on your PC. The time will depend on the specs of your computer. The higher the specs, the faster the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll see the Play store icon on the top right corner area of NOX Player emulator.
- Open the Play store app, and log into your google account. Then, you’ll see the familiar interface you see on your phone.
- Click on the search bar, and search for The Lost Ship here. You’ll see it on the search result page in the first position.
- Choose the first result and click on the Install button on screen. This will start downloading the app on your computer.
- As it’s now installed on your PC, no problem running it. You can launch the app from the NOX player homepage or your Desktop.
|App Name:||The Lost Ship On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Nov 28, 2021|
|Get it On:|
Features of The Lost Ship for PC
-Beautifully designed classic point and click adventure game
-Explore old trails, puzzles, and structures left behind by a castaway crew
-Hunt for their lost pirate ship that was blown on to an island centuries ago
-Uncle Henry has been hunting lost treasures for as long as you can remember
-In his latest quest, he has been hunting for the treasure map known to be in the lost pirate ship “Queen Anne’s Revenge”
-You must hurry and help him on this amazing adventure before anyone else finds the location of the lost ship!
-Available for phones and tablets!
-Fast-travel to reduce travel time
-Get helpful text hints that nudge you in the right direction and complete walkthrough videos for each hint and puzzle
The Lost Ship App Overview and Details
Embark on your own treasure hunt in this beautifully designed classic point and click adventure game. Explore old trails, puzzles, and structures left behind by a castaway crew as you hunt for their lost pirate ship that was blown on to an island centuries ago.
Uncle Henry has been hunting lost treasures for as long as you can remember. His stories of adventure excited your imagination as you were a child growing up. Now with your newly acquired archeology skills, he has been reaching out from time to time for your help in tracking down some of these difficult to find treasures.
In his latest quest, he has been hunting for the treasure map known to be in the lost pirate ship “Queen Anne’s Revenge”. Thought to have sunk off the coast of the American shores, Uncle Henry has discovered new information that the ship was really blown on to an island when it was caught in a hurricane while sailing through Caribbean waters.
You must hurry and help him on this amazing adventure before anyone else finds the location of the lost ship!
This captivating adventure game has:
– Custom designed beautiful HD graphics!
– Custom composed soundtrack and sound effects!
– A dynamic map to show the screens you have visited and current location
– A camera that takes photos of clues and symbols as you discover them
– Dozens of puzzles, clues, and items
– Auto saves your progress
– Available for phones and tablets!
– Instantly move around the map reducing travel time with Fast-travel
– Get helpful text hints that nudge you in the right direction and complete walkthrough videos for each hint and puzzle
Visit our website to sign up for our newsletter and learn about upcoming games!
Whats New In this The Lost Ship?
Gameplay performance improvements.
Enjoy the adventure!
The Lost Ship is an application that allows users to explore a virtual world in which they must find a missing ship. The application is interesting and fun to use, and it provides a great experience for users who are looking for a new and exciting way to explore. The Lost Ship is a great application for anyone who wants to explore a new world and have a lot of fun while doing so.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the The Lost Ship on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
We refer the ownership of This The Lost Ship to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for The Lost Ship and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at ipadappshub, we also don’t use our own server to download the The Lost Ship. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the The Lost Ship.
If you have any query about the app or about ipadappshub, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.