TestLink is an open source test management tool that facilitates software quality assurance. It is developed and maintained by TeamTech software company. TestLink is used to create, manage and execute test cases. It also allows user to track defects.
This article is all about helping you get to know the TESTLINK RH for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
Download & Install TESTLINK RH For PC: Windows 10/8/7
You can download and install the TESTLINK RH for PC using the Nox player android emulator. Here are the steps you need to follow to install it on your computer alongside the step to install the TESTLINK RH.
- Step 1: You have to download the Nox player emulator on your computer. It will store in the Downloads folder of your PC.
- Step 2: Double click on the downloaded installer, click Yes, and let the Nox Player be installed on your computer.
- Step 3: Within NOX Player, you’ll see the Play Store Icon on the top portion of it. Go ahead, click on it, and open up the store.
- Step 4: If you’re not logged in, make sure you log into your Gmail or Play store account using email and password.
- Step 5: Search for TESTLINK RH on the search bar that you’ll see in the play store app. This will show you the app.
- Step 6: Click on the TESTLINK RH and click install to start downloading it on your computer and installing it.
- Step 7: Wait for a few minutes and NOX player will add a shortcut button to the desktop and the homepage.
- Step 8: You can double click on the shortcut icon and start using the TESTLINK RH on your computer right away.
|App Name:||TESTLINK RH On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||賜鴻科技有限公司 Mores Technology Co., Ltd.|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||May 22, 2018|
|Get it On:|
TESTLINK RH Andorid App Summary
The TESTLINK RH was developed by the popular developer agency named 賜鴻科技有限公司 Mores Technology Co., Ltd.. They have the TESTLINK RH in the Tools category of the Google Play Store. You can find the latest version, which is 1.0.2, on Play store now.
As it has a hefty 138 user base, you can rely on it for the job it does. For the user rating, you’re looking at a 0.0 rating for ease of use and how well it works. With TESTLINK RH latest features, good ratings, and frequent updates, you’ll be happy with it.
May 22, 2018 was the last date the TESTLINK RH was updated with new features. If you want to use the TESTLINK RH on your computer, you have to use an emulator like BlueStacks, NOX player, and Memu Emulator.
Using these can be overwhelming. But, no worries, we’ve got your back. We’ll guide you to install the emulator and the TESTLINK RH using the emulator later on.
TESTLINK RH App Overview and Details
TestLink RH App for use with the wireless handheld digital datalogger hygrometer. With this App, you can turn your smart phone or tablet into a Data Logger or Real Time Monitoring Device. From the TestLink RH App, you can:
– Real time monitor humidity & temperature data on your smart phone or tablet
– Log humidity & temperature data and save on your smart phone or tablet at interval from 1 to 60 seconds
– Retrieve/download the saved data from the handheld data logger hygrometer and view data on the smart phone or tablet
– Export/share data via Email, Message, Cloud, etc.
– View data in Digital or Graph format
– Set high and low humidity & temperature points to trigger alarm on mobile smart phone or tablet
– View the battery level of hygrometer and Bluetooth signal strength on the mobile device
Features of TESTLINK RH for PC
– Real time monitoring of humidity and temperature
– Data logging at intervals from 1 to 60 seconds
– Retrieval and viewing of saved data on smart phone or tablet
– Export and sharing of data
– Viewing data in digital or graph format
– Setting of high and low humidity and temperature points to trigger alarm
– Viewing battery level of hygrometer and Bluetooth signal strength on mobile device
Whats New In this TESTLINK RH?
TESTLINK is a great tool for managing and tracking your software testing projects. It is easy to use and has a lot of features to help you keep track of your testing progress. Overall, TESTLINK is a great application for managing your software testing projects.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the TESTLINK RH of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
Recent TESTLINK RH Reviews
We refer the ownership of This TESTLINK RH to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for TESTLINK RH and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at null, we also don’t use our own server to download the TESTLINK RH. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the TESTLINK RH.
If you have any query about the app or about null, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.