Hearing is a vital sense that allows us to communicate with others, enjoy music, and stay safe. It’s estimated that one in five Americans has hearing loss, so it’s important to test your hearing regularly to ensure that any issues are addressed as early as possible.
The Test My Hearing quiz is a quick and easy way to test your hearing. The quiz takes just a few minutes to complete and will help you to understand how well you’re hearing and identify any potential areas for improvement.
The quiz consists of a series of questions that test your ability to hear common sounds, such as a dog barking or a person talking. It will also assess your ability to understand speech in different environments,
Our goal is to help you get the Test My Hearing for PC and install it on Windows. Before we do that, don’t you want to know its technical specifications? They go like this:
Test My Hearing Andorid App Summary
The developer of the Test My Hearing is justkidsgames u.k. and they’ve done a great job at keeping Test My Hearing simple yet highly interactive. You can find the Test My Hearing under Medical of Play Store. Test My Hearing’s latest version is 1.8 with an impressive user base of over 3079. Besides, the overall user rating of 3.8 shows how people love Test My Hearing.
If you’re wondering if it’s updated or not, the latest update date of the Test My Hearing is Aug 31, 2020 with all the latest features you need. Using it on your PC will require using an Android Emulator like BlueStacks, Nox player, or Memu.
We’ll include the guides that you can follow to install the Test My Hearing on your computer using the best emulator in this article. Follow along:
Test My Hearing App Overview and Details
NOTE ==> USE HEADPHONES
The test is based on the examination of hearing which is called Pure Tone Audio(PTA),
It will give you a diagram of Your hearing in both of your ears.
How to make the test?
Just use any android device with plug in earphones and put the sound to the
highest degree then follow the steps.
Can I save my final diagram?
Yes You can save your Audiogram as screenshots.
Will the final result of a hearing test be the same to the PTA specialists tests?
No,But certainly the result should be fairly close to the specialist examination
depending on the type of mobile phone and the earphones and the status during the examination process.
NOTE ==> USE HEADPHONES
Features of Test My Hearing for PC
1. The test is based on the examination of hearing which is called Pure Tone Audio(PTA).
2. It will give you a diagram of Your hearing in both of your ears.
3. You can save your Audiogram as screenshots.
4. The final result of a hearing test will be close to the specialist examination.
5. You can use any android device with plug in earphones.
6. The sound should be at the highest degree.
7. You can save your final diagram.
8. The test will be based on the examination of your hearing.
9. The final result of the test should be close to the specialist examination.
10. You will be able to save your Audiogram as screenshots.
Whats New In this Test My Hearing?
Download & Install Test My Hearing For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Let’s download and install the Test My Hearing app on PC using the Nox Player android emulator. There are a few steps to get this done as mentioned below:
- Start by downloading the Nox emulator for your PC from their official website. You can find it in your downloads folder.
- Double click on the downloaded file, accept the permissions and install Nox player on your computer.
- Open the Nox Player and locate the Play Store app and log into your Google account using your credentials.
- Click on the search bar and type for the Test My Hearing app. You’ll see it in the first result from where you can install it.
- After clicking the install button, the Test My Hearing will start downloading on your computer, then install.
- Once installed, you can now locate the installed Test My Hearing on Nox player homepage or your desktop. Use it from there.
|App Name:||Test My Hearing On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||justkidsgames u.k.|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Aug 31, 2020|
|Get it On:|
Test My Hearing is an application that allows users to test their hearing. The app is easy to use and helps users to better understand their hearing. The app is a great resource for people who want to learn more about their hearing or for people who are experiencing hearing loss.
Did you love the guide and be able to download and install the Test My Hearing for PC? Don’t forget to ask if you want more info about the emulator, the Test My Hearing, or the steps altogether.
We refer the ownership of This Test My Hearing to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Test My Hearing and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at ipadappshub, we also don’t use our own server to download the Test My Hearing. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Test My Hearing.
If you have any query about the app or about ipadappshub, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.