Sunny School Stories is a children’s book series written by Margaret Wise Brown and illustrated by Margaret Bloy Graham. The books follow the adventures of a group of children who go to school together in the town of Sunnydale.
This article is all about helping you get to know the Sunny School Stories for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
|App Name:||Sunny School Stories On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Apr 8, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Sunny School Stories Andorid App Summary
The Sunny School Stories was developed by the popular developer agency named SUBARA. They have the Sunny School Stories in the Educational category of the Google Play Store. You can find the latest version, which is 1.0.95, on Play store now.
As it has a hefty 16003662 user base, you can rely on it for the job it does. For the user rating, you’re looking at a 3.7 rating for ease of use and how well it works. With Sunny School Stories latest features, good ratings, and frequent updates, you’ll be happy with it.
Apr 8, 2022 was the last date the Sunny School Stories was updated with new features. If you want to use the Sunny School Stories on your computer, you have to use an emulator like BlueStacks, NOX player, and Memu Emulator.
Using these can be overwhelming. But, no worries, we’ve got your back. We’ll guide you to install the emulator and the Sunny School Stories using the emulator later on.
How To Install & Download Sunny School Stories For PC Windows 10/8/7
Installing the Sunny School Stories using NOX player is a fairly simple process. Using this emulator is a great way to use any Android app on a PC. Here are the steps you’ll have to follow to install the Sunny School Stories on your PC:
- Download the NOX player on your computer and install it by double clicking the installation file from download folder.
- It will take a few minutes to install on your PC. The time will depend on the specs of your computer. The higher the specs, the faster the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll see the Play store icon on the top right corner area of NOX Player emulator.
- Open the Play store app, and log into your google account. Then, you’ll see the familiar interface you see on your phone.
- Click on the search bar, and search for Sunny School Stories here. You’ll see it on the search result page in the first position.
- Choose the first result and click on the Install button on screen. This will start downloading the app on your computer.
- As it’s now installed on your PC, no problem running it. You can launch the app from the NOX player homepage or your Desktop.
Features of Sunny School Stories for PC
the nurse’s office, play sports in the gym, organize a play in the auditorium, make a mess in the cafeteria, make experiments in the laboratory, draw in the art room… And much more!
● A game without rules or limits, without instructions on how to play. The only limit is your imagination to create the craziest stories.
● A game designed for children from 4 to 13 years old, but that can be enjoyed by the whole family.
● A game that expands the universe of the Stories saga and that will trigger your imagination and creativity.
Sunny School Stories App Overview and Details
Wake up! It’s time to go to class at Sunny School Stories! The school where everything that happens depends on you, and the only rule is to use your imagination to create amazing stories.
In this school, you can play with students, teachers, parents and countless objects, surprises and secrets. With 13 locations full of activities and 23 different characters to make your imagination fly and create amazing stories. There are endless ways to play!
Designed for children from 4 to 13 years old, but suitable to be enjoyed by the whole family, Sunny School Stories expands the universe of the saga Stories to trigger your imagination and creativity. Remember, there are no rules, no limits, no instructions on how to play. In this school, you decide.
CREATE YOUR OWN SCHOOL STORIES
Take control of the facilities of this school and its 23 characters and create the funniest stories. Whose love letter is at the box office? Has a new student arrived at school? How is it possible for the cook to cook so fast? Why is there a hen at the bus stop? Let your imagination fly and create the most exciting adventures.
PLAY AND EXPLORE
You have hundreds of objects, 23 characters and thousands of possible interactions in the different locations of the school, and remember, there are no goals or rules, so experiment and have fun touching everything! In Sunny School Stories It’s impossible to get bored.
● 13 different locations, full of objects to play, representing an incredible school: a class, a nurse’s office, a library, a sports court, an auditorium, a cafeteria, an art room, a laboratory, a hallway with reception and lockers… Discover for yourself all the hidden places and Secrets of Sunny School Stories.
● 23 characters, including students, school staff, parents, and teachers. Have wild fun dressing them with the dozens of clothes and accessories of the game.
● Thousands of possible interactions and things to do: assist students in the nursing, represent a graduation ceremony or a funky dance contest in the auditorium, parent meetings with the principal, or conduct crazy experiments in the lab. The possibilities are really endless.
● No rules or goals, just fun and freedom to create your stories.
● Game safe to be played by the whole family, without external ads and by a unique purchase for a lifetime.
The free game includes 5 locations and 5 characters for you to play unlimited and try the possibilities of the game. Once you’re sure, you’ll be able to enjoy the remaining locations with a unique purchase, which will unlock the 13 locations and 23 characters forever.
PlayToddlers games have been developed to be enjoyed by all members of the family, regardless of their age. We promote responsible social values and healthy habits in a safe and controlled environment without violence or advertisements from third parties.
Whats New In this Sunny School Stories?
– Performance improvements and minor bug fixes
Sunny School Stories is a great application for kids to learn about different emotions. It is also a great way for parents to help their kids understand and process different emotions. The app is easy to use and navigate, and the stories are engaging and thought-provoking. Overall, Sunny School Stories is a great tool for helping kids understand emotions.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the Sunny School Stories of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
Recent Sunny School Stories Reviews
I hate your games we have to buy with so much money. You yourself is greedy for money. You are a very bad app maker. If you unlock at least four rooms in all the games then I will change this review Don’t you like to give kids a fun treat? You only care about money money and money! I will uninstall all your apps and give you a 0 star now upto I have given 1 star. But yes I really like how you made the game its fantastic! But please unlock the rooms 😡😠☹️😭🤠
I do not like making money and that you only want money and that’s it but you can’t just make us fun things to explore visit instead of just all you care about it’s just money and it’s not fair because if we created a game and it had no money and you bought stuff for free it’s not fair that we have to buy stuff that’s not me and if I make a game and don’t even think of playing it
I love this game you’re the best app maker in the world but you need to change the game like don’t ask money but instead put adds etc cause you really want to force people to give money for just a game 😘😘😘😘
I love this game so much its been 3-4 years since I last played it, I was young at that time and I really loved it and I still do, this game brings so much memories, thank you so much for making this game, including your other games 💖
This game used to like, raise me, but now it’s full of just MONEY Everything is locked, and I miss the old version of this game.
It is very fun and great but I wish all rooms are unlocked so we can enjoy playing more rooms. Also there’s a problem , when we leave the game , our progress will lost like the things we prepare and more but that one I don’t mind so much . Just , can you change your game to unlock all rooms , it would be much more fun . Thanks .
I think it was GREAT but i wish when you got out of the game it wouldn’t reset everything and put everything where it was originaly or so there would be settings so you could do that and add a restaurant some houses maybe but if someone had already payed for the full version it could be free.
There is a small issue with purchases. I purchased this app a while ago with the extra rooms. I deleted it because my cousin had grown up but i have another small cousin so i downloaded it again and tried to go into an extra room but it wanted me to pay although i paid for it already on this same device. Please fix this so that nobody else has to go through what ive gone through because i had to pay for it again. Thank you.
The problem is there’s just 2 locations you can be on and the unlocked location cost like $2.99 or whatever!Can they change the game cuase I agree with all the people who say about this more money cost things that are going on rigth now But also can the unlocked places be able to unlock like in 15 minutes or something? Also I wish I could get everything cause some supplies I can’t get so I want the creator to be able to let me get all the supplies there is on the map.😡😑🙄
You can’t really play it because a lot of the places are locked. And you have to pay money just for a little area. I don’t recommend this game I only recommend this game if you are willing to spend money on a little game. You should get toca world instead because you can go more places unlike this game. Don’t download.
We refer the ownership of This Sunny School Stories to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Sunny School Stories and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at null, we also don’t use our own server to download the Sunny School Stories. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Sunny School Stories.
If you have any query about the app or about null, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.