Spiritual Workout is an approach to personal growth that combines physical activity and meditation. The goal is to develop a stronger connection to your spiritual side and to find peace and balance in your life.
This article is all about helping you get to know the Spiritual Workout for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
Download & Install Spiritual Workout For PC: Windows 10/8/7
You can download and install the Spiritual Workout for PC using the Nox player android emulator. Here are the steps you need to follow to install it on your computer alongside the step to install the Spiritual Workout.
- Step 1: You have to download the Nox player emulator on your computer. It will store in the Downloads folder of your PC.
- Step 2: Double click on the downloaded installer, click Yes, and let the Nox Player be installed on your computer.
- Step 3: Within NOX Player, you’ll see the Play Store Icon on the top portion of it. Go ahead, click on it, and open up the store.
- Step 4: If you’re not logged in, make sure you log into your Gmail or Play store account using email and password.
- Step 5: Search for Spiritual Workout on the search bar that you’ll see in the play store app. This will show you the app.
- Step 6: Click on the Spiritual Workout and click install to start downloading it on your computer and installing it.
- Step 7: Wait for a few minutes and NOX player will add a shortcut button to the desktop and the homepage.
- Step 8: You can double click on the shortcut icon and start using the Spiritual Workout on your computer right away.
|App Name:||Spiritual Workout On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Himalayan Academy Publications|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Sep 4, 2019|
|Get it On:|
Spiritual Workout Andorid App Summary
The Spiritual Workout was developed by the popular developer agency named Himalayan Academy Publications. They have the Spiritual Workout in the Lifestyle category of the Google Play Store. You can find the latest version, which is 2.1, on Play store now.
As it has a hefty 56030 user base, you can rely on it for the job it does. For the user rating, you’re looking at a 4.4 rating for ease of use and how well it works. With Spiritual Workout latest features, good ratings, and frequent updates, you’ll be happy with it.
Sep 4, 2019 was the last date the Spiritual Workout was updated with new features. If you want to use the Spiritual Workout on your computer, you have to use an emulator like BlueStacks, NOX player, and Memu Emulator.
Using these can be overwhelming. But, no worries, we’ve got your back. We’ll guide you to install the emulator and the Spiritual Workout using the emulator later on.
Spiritual Workout App Overview and Details
While today nearly everyone appreciates the need for daily exercise to stay fit and healthy, many don’t realize the need to maintain a balanced spiritual life through daily practices. The Spiritual Workout is designed primarily for Hindus or those who consider themselves Spiritual But Not Religious, who would like to maintain a daily spiritual practice, but who might not have much time to give to spiritual well-being. The app has four main areas: worship, introspection, affirmation and study. The Worship section includes mantras, chants and a Ganesha Puja (including audio for learning). The Introspection section includes “Aum” chanting, a simple breathing exercise and three guided meditations. The Affirmation section presents several affirmations which can be repeated to positively reprogram one’s subconscious mind, and the Study section makes available some of Himalayan Academy’s important publications. There is a “10 Minute Sadhana” section which organizes these four areas into a daily practice for those on the go, as well as a simple timer for use in your own custom spiritual practice. You can also enjoy the new Hatha Yoga section, and for students of Himalayan Academy (or for anyone who wants them), there are a few extra resources in the “more” section.
Features of Spiritual Workout for PC
1. The app has four main areas: worship, introspection, affirmation and study.
2. The Worship section includes mantras, chants and a Ganesha Puja (including audio for learning).
3. The Introspection section includes “Aum” chanting, a simple breathing exercise and three guided meditations.
4. The Affirmation section presents several affirmations which can be repeated to positively reprogram one’s subconscious mind, and the Study section makes available some of Himalayan Academy’s important publications.
5. There is a “10 Minute Sadhana” section which organizes these four areas into a daily practice for those on the go, as well as a simple timer for use in your own custom spiritual practice.
6. You can also enjoy the new Hatha Yoga section, and for students of Himalayan Academy (or for anyone who wants them), there are a few extra resources in the “more” section.
Whats New In this Spiritual Workout?
– Rebuilt from the ground up for better performance
– Upgraded to 64-bit
– Updated look and feel
– Improved 10 Minute Workout with book and lesson picker
– Now auto-bookmarks current book and lesson for offline books
– Improved Chanting Practice section for learning Sanskrit Mantras
– Improved Meditations
– Updated meditations and narration
– Added Offline Books that can be studied without a connection
– Added Hatha Yoga
– Added/Fixed items in our Student Resources section
Spiritual Workout is a great application that can help you to improve your spiritual health. It offers a variety of exercises that can help you to connect with your spiritual side and to grow in your faith. If you are looking for a way to improve your spiritual health, then this application is definitely worth checking out.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the Spiritual Workout of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
We refer the ownership of This Spiritual Workout to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Spiritual Workout and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at ipadappshub, we also don’t use our own server to download the Spiritual Workout. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Spiritual Workout.
If you have any query about the app or about ipadappshub, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.