The Solati Reader is a unique device that allows you to read books and magazines in a new and exciting way. Rather than reading the traditional way, with your eyes, the Solati Reader allows you to read by touching the words on the screen. This makes it easy to follow the text, and you can even adjust the font size to make it easier to read. Plus, the Solati Reader has a built-in dictionary, so you can look up the definitions of words without having to leave the page.
Before we get to know the steps to download and install the Solati Reader For PC for PC, let’s discuss its technical specifications:
Solati Reader App Overview and Details
Solati Reader App Overview and Details
* No ads
* No spyware
* Can fully customize text and background color
* Can choose to use custom TrueType fonts (no fonts included)
* Possible to browse SDCard for books (not supported on all devices)
* Slide finger along left edge of the screen to adjust screen brightness
* Slide finger along right edge of the screen to adjust font size
* Can set bookmarks
* Search for any word or phrase, either towards the beginning or towards the end of the book
* Search dialog remains visible until dismissed, to enable repeated searches
* Can choose to keep status bar and/or Android navigation bar visible during reading, or to hide them
* Setting for removing extra line breaks in text files (common in OCR output)
Solati Reader might be the fastest eBook reader on the market for files of the EPUB format. Text is displayed almost instantly, and orientation changes are done without delay.
The high speed with which Solati Reader displays EPUB books is achieved by omitting table of contents, images, hyperlinks and formatting from EPUB files. This is a text-only reader. Neither does Solati Reader have any DRM capability. Copy-protected EPUB files cannot be read by Solati Reader.
There are no ads in the app. No special permissions are needed, except for access to the external storage for EPUB files.
Solati Reader uses a system font and can therefore display all types of text that your device can display. For example Arabic or Chinese. You can also choose to use TrueType fonts of your own.
The main screen of Solati Reader shows a list of all books found in the folder “eBooks” on the external storage. Free EPUB books can be downloaded by clicking on the three dots in the upper right corner of the screen and selecting “Get books from Feedbooks”. The action menu displayed when clicking on the three dots also contains the option to search the entire external storage for books.
By longpressing a book in the list, a dialog detailing the file size and path of that book is shown. The dialog also has a button for deleting the book.
Plain text files can also be displayed in Solati Reader.
Page navigation is done by swiping horizontally across the screen, or tapping at any edge of the screen.
While reading a book, drag up or down along the left edge of the screen to increase or reduce brightness. Drag up or down along the right edge of the screen to increase or reduce the font size. Tap in the center of the screen to bring up the information screen, where you can jump to a position in the book using the seek bar at the bottom. There are also options for bookmarks and searching for specific text. The information screen can also be reached by pressing the menu key on your device.
On Android 3.0 or newer, it is possible to select text in Solati Reader by longpressing without moving the finger.
Download & Install Solati Reader For PC: Windows 10/8/7
To install the Solati Reader on your Windows computer, you will need to install an Android emulator first. Let’s see how to get this done in a few minutes:
- The first thing you’ll do is download the Memu emulator on your computer. You will find it in your Downloads folder.
- Installing it may take longer if your PC has less power. A powerful PC makes the installation faster. Just double click on the file and accept the installation.
- Decline the additional app installations, click on finish, and the Memu emulator will launch on your computer.
- Play store is pre-installed in Memu, and you’ll see it right after the installation is done. Open it up by double clicking.
- Log into your Play store account with email and password, then search for the Solati Reader on the search bar.
- From the search results, click on your desired Solati Reader result and click on the install button to start the download process.
- Now, wait a while and the Solati Reader will be installed on your PC and emulator with a shortcut button to both.
- Run the Solati Reader with the shortcut icon. Congratulations, you’ve successfully installed and ran the Solati Reader on your PC.
|App Name:||Solati Reader On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Solati Labs|
|Updated on:||Jun 17, 2015|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Books & Reference|
|Get it On:|
Solati Reader Andorid App Summary
Solati Labs is the developer of this Solati Reader application. It is listed under the Books & Reference category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 18848+ users of this app. The Solati Reader app rating is currently 2.5.1.
It was last updated on Jun 17, 2015. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of Solati Reader for PC
permissions is shown. If you try to open a book and you don’t have the necessary permissions, you will be asked to grant them.
1. No ads
2. No spyware
3. Customizable text and background color
4. Custom TrueType fonts
5. Browse SDCard for books
6. Slide finger along left edge of the screen to adjust screen brightness
7. Slide finger along right edge of the screen to adjust font size
9. Repeat searches
10. Remove extra line breaks
Whats New In this Solati Reader?
Fix for crash when phone has country code “zy”
* Automatically creates a bookmark if you jump far in the text and haven’t created a bookmark in the last 15 minutes. So now you won’t lose your position if you accidentally press the navigation slider.
* New option for sorting your books: last opened first (only applies to books opened in version 2.5 or later). Alphabetical sorting is still the default.
I found the Solati Reader application to be very user friendly and easy to use. I liked that I could customize my settings to my preferences. I would definitely recommend this application to others.
This concludes our article on Solati Reader Download for PC. Please let us know if you have any questions or have issues installing Emulators or Solati Reader for Windows. Glad to help you out!
We refer the ownership of This Solati Reader to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Solati Reader and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at ipadappshub, we also don’t use our own server to download the Solati Reader. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Solati Reader.
If you have any query about the app or about ipadappshub, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.