Sokin Global Money Transfer is a new way to send and receive money. With Sokin, you can send money to anyone in the world, instantly and for free. All you need is an email address. Sokin is the easiest and most convenient way to send money.
This article is all about helping you get to know the Sokin Global Money Transfer for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
- Download & Install Sokin Global Money Transfer For PC: Windows 10/8/7
- Sokin Global Money Transfer Andorid App Summary
- Sokin Global Money Transfer App Overview and Details
- Features of Sokin Global Money Transfer for PC
- Whats New In this Sokin Global Money Transfer?
- Recent Sokin Global Money Transfer Reviews
Download & Install Sokin Global Money Transfer For PC: Windows 10/8/7
You can download and install the Sokin Global Money Transfer for PC using the Nox player android emulator. Here are the steps you need to follow to install it on your computer alongside the step to install the Sokin Global Money Transfer.
- Step 1: You have to download the Nox player emulator on your computer. It will store in the Downloads folder of your PC.
- Step 2: Double click on the downloaded installer, click Yes, and let the Nox Player be installed on your computer.
- Step 3: Within NOX Player, you’ll see the Play Store Icon on the top portion of it. Go ahead, click on it, and open up the store.
- Step 4: If you’re not logged in, make sure you log into your Gmail or Play store account using email and password.
- Step 5: Search for Sokin Global Money Transfer on the search bar that you’ll see in the play store app. This will show you the app.
- Step 6: Click on the Sokin Global Money Transfer and click install to start downloading it on your computer and installing it.
- Step 7: Wait for a few minutes and NOX player will add a shortcut button to the desktop and the homepage.
- Step 8: You can double click on the shortcut icon and start using the Sokin Global Money Transfer on your computer right away.
|App Name:||Sokin Global Money Transfer On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Sokin Mobile|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Aug 22, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Sokin Global Money Transfer Andorid App Summary
The Sokin Global Money Transfer was developed by the popular developer agency named Sokin Mobile. They have the Sokin Global Money Transfer in the Finance category of the Google Play Store. You can find the latest version, which is 2.2.1, on Play store now.
As it has a hefty 146377 user base, you can rely on it for the job it does. For the user rating, you’re looking at a 0.0 rating for ease of use and how well it works. With Sokin Global Money Transfer latest features, good ratings, and frequent updates, you’ll be happy with it.
Aug 22, 2022 was the last date the Sokin Global Money Transfer was updated with new features. If you want to use the Sokin Global Money Transfer on your computer, you have to use an emulator like BlueStacks, NOX player, and Memu Emulator.
Using these can be overwhelming. But, no worries, we’ve got your back. We’ll guide you to install the emulator and the Sokin Global Money Transfer using the emulator later on.
Sokin Global Money Transfer App Overview and Details
Welcome to the home of 51% CHEAPER global transfers*
Say hello to Sokin, the global currency account provider committed to making moving and managing money across borders cheaper, transparent, and convenient.
Sokin is the first payments platform to take the subscription model – like Spotify and Netflix – which allows you to send and receive unlimited money transfers and access cost-effective currency exchange in 38 currencies to over 200 countries and territories, for one fixed monthly fee.
– TRUSTED BY WORLD LEADING SPORT BRANDS –
* Arsenal FC
* Everton FC
* Fulham FC
* AS Monaco
* Miami Dolphins
– JOIN THE SOKIN COMMUNITY FOR –
* A safe, convenient and easy way to send and spend money abroad
* Send and receive fast international money transfers to over 200 countries and territories
* A convenient way to manage your transfers and currency exchange via a free app
* Convert and spend cost-effective currency exchange at no additional costs or hidden fees.
* Enjoy a multi-currency wallet with access to 38 currencies
* Quick and easy to receive funds for free into your Sokin account
– WORLDWIDE DEBIT CARD –
From going to the shops, to withdrawing cash from an ATM, our eco-friendly cards can be used for your day-to-day requirements. Our cards are accepted worldwide; ideal for all your travel payment needs if you’re looking for straightforward, stress-free currency exchange –without additional fees.
– UNLIMITED, HASSLE-FREE GLOBAL TRANSFERS –
For a fixed monthly fee, you can send, spend, convert, and receive unlimited international money transfers, locally or internationally, at the click of a button via our easy-to-use app.
You can make unlimited global payments and send money in 38 currencies to 200+ countries and territories for a flat monthly fee.
– SEND, SPEND, RECEIVE AND CONVERT THE FOLLOWING CURRENCIES –
EUR (Euro), USD (US Dollar), GBP (British Pound), AED (UAE Dirham), AUD (Australian Dollar), BGN (Bulgarian Lev), BHD (Bahrain), CAD (Canadian Dollar), CHF (Swiss Franc), CNY (Chinese Yuan), CZK (Czech Koruna), DKK (Danish Krone), HKD (Hong Kong Dollar), HRK (Croatian Kuna), HUF (Hungarian Forint), ILS (Israeli Shekel), INR (Indian Rupee), JPY (Japanese Yen), KES (Kenyan Shilling), KWD (Kuwait), MXN (Mexican Peso), MYR (Malaysian Ringgit), NOK (Norwegian Krone), NZD (New Zealand Dollar), OMR (Oman), PHP (Philippine Peso), PLN (Polish Zloty), QAR (Qatar), RON (Romanian Leu), RUB (Russian Rouble), SAR (Saudi Arabia), SEK (Swedish Krona), SGD (Singapore Dollar), THB (Thai Baht), TRY (Turkish Lira), UGX (Uganda), ZAR (South African Rand). with more being added!
– SO WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?
Join the fastest growing payments community and enjoy unlimited, commission-free, hassle-free international money transfer!
*Comparison based on the average digital remittance cost when sending USD200 using the free Sokin Basic account to a Sokin Wallet. Data sourced from the World Bank.
*Subject to, and pending, local licensing and regulatory requirements. Please refer to sokin.com/regulation for further information.
Sokin is a trading name, and a registered trademark of Plata Capital Ltd. For further information on accessing the Sokin app, and related payment services, in your country of residence please refer to www.sokin.com
Features of Sokin Global Money Transfer for PC
AUD (Australian Dollar), CAD (Canadian Dollar), CHF (Swiss Franc), CZK (Czech Koruna), DKK (Danish Krone), HKD (Hong Kong Dollar), HUF (Hungarian Forint), ILS (Israeli Shekel), INR (Indian Rupee), JPY (Japanese Yen), MAD (Moroccan Dirham), MXN (Mexican Peso), NOK (Norwegian Krone), NZD (New Zealand Dollar), PLN (Polish Zloty), QAR (Qatari Riyal), SEK (Swedish Krona), SGD (Singapore Dollar), THB (Thai Baht), TND (Tunisian Dinar), TRY (Turkish Lira), ZAR (South African Rand)
– 51% cheaper global transfers
– Transfers to over 200 countries and territories
– 38 currencies
– Fixed monthly fee
– Trusted by world leading sport brands
– Join the Sokin community for a safe, convenient and easy way to send and spend money abroad
– Quick and easy to receive funds for free into your Sokin account
– Worldwide debit card
– Unlimited, hassle-free global transfers
– Send, spend, receive and convert the following currencies: EUR (Euro), USD (US Dollar), GBP (British Pound), AED (UAE Dirham
Whats New In this Sokin Global Money Transfer?
We’ve introduced new features to the updated Sokin app:
1. An improved customer registration process to give you quicker access to our core app features
2. Improvements to the Sokin app interface to enhance the user experience
Overall, the Sokin Global Money Transfer app is a great way to send and receive money. The fees are very reasonable, and the app is very user-friendly. I would definitely recommend this app to anyone looking for a money transfer solution.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the Sokin Global Money Transfer of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
Recent Sokin Global Money Transfer Reviews
Not working. Revolut is always the best for international real time free transfers.
Easy and quick to transfer. Thanks
Space for phone number is not enough. I can’t register
Interesting concept of unlimited international money transfers for a fixed fees.
Useless! Needs your phone number for some idiotic reason.
There wasn’t an enough space for mobile number it only contains 8 digits of my mobile number is because I’m from Nigeria?
Never wanted this to be blocking up my phone
How to make sure
I did not get the password
From company name on claims on one star group of india From IBAN Account debited Claims USD INTO INR The Funds Transfer To India Bank Account Credited INR Claims Bank Balance debit and credit by cash Payment by cheque Transfer To The bank account on Claims ATM debit card claims passbook claims bank balance on claims date 20/08/2021 from all Bank branch on claims on
We refer the ownership of This Sokin Global Money Transfer to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Sokin Global Money Transfer and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at null, we also don’t use our own server to download the Sokin Global Money Transfer. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Sokin Global Money Transfer.
If you have any query about the app or about null, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.