Shooting Beats is an upcoming music game for the PlayStation Vita and iOS platforms. Developed by Yuji Takenouchi, the game is a rhythm game that uses the PlayStation Vita’s touch screen and rear touch pad to create a unique experience. The game will feature songs by popular artists such as Perfume and B’z.
Installing and using the Shooting Beats! for PC will be easy if you know its technical specifications first. Let’s get you through them real quick:
Shooting Beats! Andorid App Summary
EG Factory has developed the Shooting Beats! application for Android mobiles. You will find this app under the Music category on Play Store. Shooting Beats! has over 58542 users with a great 4.3 rating overall. The latest version of Shooting Beats! is currently 0.06.
The latest upstate time of the Shooting Beats! is Oct 1, 2020, meaning that the developers keep it up to date. As you cannot use it directly on a computer, you have to use an Android emulator. We prefer using BlueStacks, Memu, or Nox Player as the best ones in the market.
To help you install the Shooting Beats! on your PC, we’ll also include a detailed guide in this article.
Shooting Beats! App Overview and Details
Shooting with the music beats!
Dodge the bullet curtains with the music and get score by shooting Beat Core.
Compete your score with friends and the whole world player at leaderboard of each music.
– Ievan Polkka
– Rainbow Socialism
– Turkish March
Features of Shooting Beats! for PC
1. Shoot to the beat of the music for extra points!
2. Dodge the oncoming bullet curtains as you shoot for extra points!
3. Compete with friends and other players around the world for the best score on each song!
4. Unlock new songs and levels as you progress!
5. Listen to your favourite music while playing for an extra challenge!
6. Simple and easy to play, but hard to master!
7. Fun and addictive gameplay that will keep you coming back for more!
8. Colourful and vibrant graphics that will dazzle and amaze!
9. Smooth and responsive controls that make for an enjoyable gaming experience!
10. Challenging and exciting gameplay that will test your skills to the limit!
|App Name:||Shooting Beats! On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||EG Factory|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Oct 1, 2020|
|Get it On:|
Download & Install Shooting Beats! On Your Pc: Windows 10/8/7
Installing Shooting Beats! on a windows computer requires you to install the popular Memu emulator first. If you want a way of how to install it, here is a step by step guide of getting it done:
- Step 1: Download the Memu android emulator on your computer from here and install it.
- Step 2: In the app, you can see the regular interface you usually see in a tab or an android phone.
- Step 3: To access the Play store, you need to log into y oru Google account with your Gmail account.
- Step 4: Log in, go to the search bar of Play store, and search for the Shooting Beats!. It will appear in the first result.
- Step 5: Click on the Shooting Beats!, and install the app on your computer. You won’t take more than a minute or so to complete the process.
Whats New In this Shooting Beats!?
Korean language support added
Shooting Beats! is an amazing application that I have enjoyed using. It has helped me improve my shooting skills. The app is very easy to use and it is very fun. I would definitely recommend this app to anyone who wants to improve their shooting skills.
Did the guide help you download and install the Shooting Beats! for PC? We’re glad if you have found it helpful. If you have questions regarding the emulator or the Shooting Beats!, let us know below.
We refer the ownership of This Shooting Beats! to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Shooting Beats! and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at ipadappshub, we also don’t use our own server to download the Shooting Beats!. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Shooting Beats!.
If you have any query about the app or about ipadappshub, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.