Serial is a podcast from the creators of This American Life, hosted by Sarah Koenig. Each week, Sarah takes a new perspective on the Adnan Syed case.
Our goal is to help you get the Serial 1 for PC and install it on Windows. Before we do that, don’t you want to know its technical specifications? They go like this:
Serial 1 Andorid App Summary
The developer of the Serial 1 is Serial 1 and they’ve done a great job at keeping Serial 1 simple yet highly interactive. You can find the Serial 1 under Lifestyle of Play Store. Serial 1’s latest version is 1.0.5 with an impressive user base of over 419. Besides, the overall user rating of 0.0 shows how people love Serial 1.
If you’re wondering if it’s updated or not, the latest update date of the Serial 1 is Jul 27, 2022 with all the latest features you need. Using it on your PC will require using an Android Emulator like BlueStacks, Nox player, or Memu.
We’ll include the guides that you can follow to install the Serial 1 on your computer using the best emulator in this article. Follow along:
|App Name:||Serial 1 On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Serial 1|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jul 27, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Download & Install “Serial 1” For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Let’s download and install the “Serial 1” app on PC using the Nox Player android emulator. There are a few steps to get this done as mentioned below:
- Start by downloading the Nox emulator for your PC from their official website. You can find it in your downloads folder.
- Double click on the downloaded file, accept the permissions and install Nox player on your computer.
- Open the Nox Player and locate the Play Store app and log into your Google account using your credentials.
- Click on the search bar and type for the Serial 1 app. You’ll see it in the first result from where you can install it.
- After clicking the “install” button, the Serial 1 will start downloading on your computer, then install.
- Once installed, you can now locate the installed Serial 1 on Nox player homepage or your desktop. Use it from there.
Serial 1 App Overview and Details
A premium eBike experience demands premium digital technology. That’s why Serial 1, Powered by Harley-Davidson, partnered with Google Cloud to design a mobile app worthy of the Serial 1 name. With app-controlled security and safety features, genuine Google Maps turn-by-turn navigation, and real-time ride data gathered directly from the eBike, the Serial 1 App serves as the perfect digital companion for your Serial 1 eBike. Just enjoy the ride!
Features of Serial 1 for PC
– App-controlled security and safety features
– Google Maps turn-by-turn navigation
– Real-time ride data gathered directly from the eBike
Whats New In this Serial 1?
Edit eBike name screen
The Serial 1 application was a great way to connect with new people and make new friends. I enjoyed the variety of activities and the opportunity to meet new people. The application was easy to use and I would recommend it to anyone looking to make new friends.
Did you love the guide and be able to download and install the Serial 1 for PC? Don’t forget to ask if you want more info about the emulator, the Serial 1, or the steps altogether.
We refer the ownership of This Serial 1 to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Serial 1 and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at ipadappshub, we also don’t use our own server to download the Serial 1. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Serial 1.
If you have any query about the app or about ipadappshub, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.