Garmin is a company that produces GPS devices, which are used for navigation. The company was founded in 1989, and is headquartered in Switzerland.
We will help you download the Send POI Garmin for PC and install it fast. But you must know the technical specifications of it before that. Here are they:
Download & Install Send POI Garmin on PC: Windows 11/10/8/7
You want to download and install Send POI Garmin on your computer, but how do you do that? Well, BlueStacks android emulator can help you install and use it just like you do on your Android phone. Here are the steps you’ll have to go through:
- Download the BlueStacks emulator now; you’ll find it in your download folder where you can install it from.
- Double click on the file and it will ask for your administrative permission. Agree to that and be sure to uncheck unwanted apps that it comes with.
- Now, finish up the installation by opening the BlueStacks emulator. You’ll see Google Play Store is here.
- Log into your account with your Gmail email pass then search for Send POI Garmin on the search bar on top.
- Now you will see the installation options from the search results. It won’t take long to install the app from start to finish.
- After that, you can just use the Send POI Garmin as you do on your android phone or tablet, but with a bigger screen.
|App Name:||Send POI Garmin On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Alexis Lecanu|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Apr 1, 2021|
|Get it On:|
Send POI Garmin Andorid App Summary
Alexis Lecanu is the developer of the Send POI Garmin, and they have the app under the Tools of Google Play Store. The latest version of the Send POI Garmin from them is 1.3.3 with over 1616 users under the hood. With a 0.0 rating, the Send POI Garmin is clearly a popular choice for users for the job it does.
Latest update date of the Send POI Garmin is Apr 1, 2021, so you’ll find the latest features. However, you can’t just use the app directly on a computer, you need to use an Emulator to do so. Our recommendations for emulators are BlueStacks, Nox Player, and Memu Emulator.
Do you need a guide to download and install the Send POI Garmin on your computer using an emulator? This article is all about helping you do just that! Stick to the guide below.
Send POI Garmin App Overview and Details
Allows you to select a position on a map and send it to your watch.
It is much simpler than entering the GPS coordinates by hand.
It could not be easier:
– Install on your android phone Send POI Garmin
– Install the Connect IQ POI Loader application on your Garmin device (https://apps.garmin.com/en-US/apps/5e5132fc-7da3-43c3-aa5f-a0a730ced030)
– Select a point on the map then send it to your watch
For any comments or bugs send me an email
Features of Send POI Garmin for PC
-Allows you to select a position on a map and send it to your watch
-Simpler than entering GPS coordinates by hand
-Could not be easier
-Install on your android phone
-Install the Connect IQ POI Loader application on your Garmin device
-Select a point on the map then send it to your watch
-For any comments or bugs send me an email
Whats New In this Send POI Garmin?
Although the Send POI Garmin application is not perfect, it is a useful tool for sending points of interest (POIs) to a Garmin GPS unit. The application is easy to use and has a variety of features that make it a valuable tool for sending POIs to a Garmin GPS unit.
That’s it! We hope that the guide above has been a help for you to install it on your computer. Need to know more about the emulator or the Send POI Garmin? Let us know!
We refer the ownership of This Send POI Garmin to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Send POI Garmin and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at ipadappshub, we also don’t use our own server to download the Send POI Garmin. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Send POI Garmin.
If you have any query about the app or about ipadappshub, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.