SD Currency Converter is the perfect app to have on your device when travelling to different countries. With this app, you can easily convert between different currencies so that you always have the right amount of money. The app is easy to use, and you can quickly convert between currencies by entering the amount you want to convert and the currency you want to convert to. SD Currency Converter is a must-have app for any traveller!
In this article, we will show you how to download SD Currency Converter For PC in a step-by-step manner. Let’s take a look at SD Currency Converter technical specifications first.
SD Currency Converter Andorid App Summary
SDev Team is the developer of this SD Currency Converter application. It is listed under the Finance category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 153085+ users of this app. The SD Currency Converter app rating is currently 3.5.03.
It was last updated on Jul 28, 2022. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of SD Currency Converter for PC
1. Exchange rates and currency converter for over 450 currencies and cryptocurrencies.
2. Instant currency converter for most of world currencies.
3. Historic rate charts.
4. Commission calculation.
5. Offline mode.
6. Add several currencies to the main screen.
7. Swipe to remove items.
8. Sort currencies by drag and drop.
9. Automatic exchange rate updates every morning.
10. Currency conversion in an offline mode.
|App Name:||SD Currency Converter On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||SDev Team|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jul 28, 2022|
|Get it On:|
How To Download SD Currency Converter For PC/Windows 10/8/7
Do you want to install the SD Currency Converter on your Windows PC and finding hard time doing it? No worries, here is a streamlined guide to help you install it in minutes:
- One of the most popular android emulators, Nox App Player will help you install SD Currency Converter on your PC.
- You can download the Nox App Player from here. Then double click and install it from your download folder.
- Once installed, open it up, and you’ll see the Play store. Open it and log into your Google account.
- Now, search for theSD Currency Converter in Play store as you do on your Android phone.
- Click to expand the first result, and you’ll be able to install the SD Currency Converter on your emulator, i.e. your PC.
- Doing this will give you a launching icon on the desktop or the emulator’s homepage.
- Click on the icon and you will have your favorite app, SD Currency Converter running on your computer.
SD Currency Converter App Overview and Details
Exchange rates and currency converter for 450 currencies and cryptocurrencies
The most useful features in a single program: instant currency converter for most of world currencies, historic rate charts, commission calculation, an offline mode.
You can add several currencies to the main screen of the application. Specify the price in any currency and the application will automatically convert it to all other selected currencies. Use drag and drop to sort the list and swipe to remove items.
Supports fiat money and crypto-coins (bitcoin, ethereum, etc), as well as metal prices (gold, silver). Exchange rates are updated automatically.
Currency conversion in an offline mode. The Internet is only needed for updating exchange rates.
• Several currencies at once on the main screen for simultaneous conversion
• Historic rate charts
• Rate minicharts for all selected currencies on the main screen
• Convenient currency list management
• Calculation of the exchange commission
• Automatic exchange rate updates every morning
• Currency conversion in an offline mode
• Cross-conversion via a base currency. For example, BTC/RUB conversion via USD.
• 150 currencies and metals
• 300 crypto-currencies
• Several exchange rate sources:
• European Central Bank
• Bank of Israel
• Central Bank of the Russian Federation
• National Bank of Ukraine
• National Bank of the Republic of Belarus
Whats New In this SD Currency Converter?
– Added a button to hide the keypad
– Bug fixes and improvements
SD Currency Converter is a handy application that allows users to convert currencies quickly and easily. It is a great tool for travellers and people who need to keep track of currency conversions. The app is easy to use and has a clean, user-friendly interface.
This concludes our article on SD Currency Converter Download for PC. Please let us know if you have any questions or have issues installing Emulators or SD Currency Converter for Windows. Glad to help you out!
We refer the ownership of This SD Currency Converter to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for SD Currency Converter and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at ipadappshub, we also don’t use our own server to download the SD Currency Converter. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the SD Currency Converter.