The RTP EV Charger Monitor is a device that helps you manage your electric vehicle charging. It allows you to track your charging activity, set charging schedules, and receive notifications when your vehicle is fully charged. The RTP EV Charger Monitor is easy to install and use, and it’s a great way to keep your electric vehicle charging organized and efficient.
The latest RTP EV Charger Monitor for PC has come up with a few updates that are better than the previous version. Want to know those? Here are they:
RTP EV Charger Monitor Andorid App Summary
Rectifier Technologies has developed the RTP EV Charger Monitor for Android. You can find it under the Auto & Vehicles category on Play Store. Since its inception, RTP EV Charger Monitor has got over 29+ users on board. For the user rating, it is currently holding a 0.0 rating and the latest version of it is null
The latest update of RTP EV Charger Monitor is Nov 25, 2020 for phones. You can’t use it on your PC directly. So, you have to use an Android emulator like BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc.
No worries, we will discuss the methods to run it on your computer using the emulators whether you use a PC or Mac. Follow the methods we’ve discussed below.
RTP EV Charger Monitor App Overview and Details
This application is used to monitor the operation of the RTP EV DC Home Charger 11kW. It displays the following information about a charge session:
* Battery State Of Charge
* Estimated Finish Time
* Estimated Time Remaining
* Charge Current
* Charge Voltage
* Available Power
It also allows the user to stop the charge session.
Features of RTP EV Charger Monitor for PC
1. Battery State Of Charge
2. Estimated Finish Time
3. Estimated Time Remaining
4. Charge Current
5. Charge Voltage
6. Available Power
7. Stop the charge session
8. Monitor the operation of the RTP EV DC Home Charger 11kW
9. Display the information about a charge session
10. Allow the user to control the charge session
Install “RTP EV Charger Monitor” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
Installing RTP EV Charger Monitor on your PC won’t seem a big deal as it’s now, but only if you use NOX app player on your computer. It’s one of the most popular Android emulators you can use today. Let’s get you through the process of how to install RTP EV Charger Monitor on your PC using NOX:
- First off, you need to download the NOX player on your computer from here and install it by double clicking the installer.
- The installation will take a few minutes depending on how fast your PC is. Then, click on launch and run the emulator.
- Inside the emulator, you can see the Google Play store icon on the top right corner area. Click on it.
- Play store will ask you to log into your account. Here, use your Google email and password to log in.
- Then, you can see the play store interface. On the search bar, you need to type RTP EV Charger Monitor and hit enter to search for it.
- Once the results come up, you can see the RTP EV Charger Monitor as the first result. Hit install under this result and it will download and install on your PC.
- After installation, you can launch the app from the shortcut button or directly from the Play store form the Open button.
|App Name:||RTP EV Charger Monitor On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Rectifier Technologies|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Auto & Vehicles|
|Updated on:||Nov 25, 2020|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this RTP EV Charger Monitor?
RTP EV Charger Monitor 0.1.3 release with new API support
The RTP EV Charger Monitor application is a great way to keep track of your EV’s charging status and to ensure that you are getting the most out of your charging sessions. This application is easy to use and provides a variety of features that make it a valuable tool for any EV owner.
So, did you find the guide on how to download the RTP EV Charger Monitor for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
Recent RTP EV Charger Monitor Reviews
We refer the ownership of This RTP EV Charger Monitor to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for RTP EV Charger Monitor and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at ipadappshub, we also don’t use our own server to download the RTP EV Charger Monitor. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the RTP EV Charger Monitor.
If you have any query about the app or about ipadappshub, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.