RT Truck Axle Weights help keep your truck on the road and performing at its best. By weighing your truck’s axles, you can ensure that your truck is not overloaded and that its tires are properly inflated. RT Truck Axle Weights are easy to use and install, and they’re an essential part of keeping your truck on the road.
Installing and using the RT Truck Axle Weights for PC will be easy if you know its technical specifications first. Let’s get you through them real quick:
RT Truck Axle Weights Andorid App Summary
RoadTrucker.com has developed the RT Truck Axle Weights application for Android mobiles. You will find this app under the Maps & Navigation category on Play Store. RT Truck Axle Weights has over 164 users with a great 0.0 rating overall. The latest version of RT Truck Axle Weights is currently 1.0.
The latest upstate time of the RT Truck Axle Weights is Feb 4, 2016, meaning that the developers keep it up to date. As you cannot use it directly on a computer, you have to use an Android emulator. We prefer using BlueStacks, Memu, or Nox Player as the best ones in the market.
To help you install the RT Truck Axle Weights on your PC, we’ll also include a detailed guide in this article.
RT Truck Axle Weights App Overview and Details
This is a simple Truck Application to calculate the Weight on the Drive and Trailer Axles, when weighing on a Platform scale. You can make a quick comparison to the allowable limits of your Truck. Obviously you should use a CAT Scale when available, as CAT Scales are guaranteed to be accurate. However, if a CAT scale is not within a reasonable distance, the Truck Axle Weights calculator will help verify your weight on your Drive and Trailer axles, reducing math errors.
It works with 3 and 4 axle tractor Trailers. The difference will be, that the allowable weight on 3 drives will obviously be more than on 2 drives. It does not show legal weights because that depends on the distance between axles, or the manufacturer specification, which ever is lower. To calculate allowable weights, see RoadTrucker’s Free App, RT Truck Bridge Calc.
How to use:
1. Pull the Steer axle onto a scale and enter the weight
2. Pull the Tractor onto the scale and enter the weight of your entire tractor.
3. Pull the entire Tractor and Trailer onto the scale and enter the total weight
4. Press “Calculate”
5. The Truck Axle Weights calculator will show you the weight on your steer, drive and trailer axle/s. The steer you get directly from the scale.
Note: This app is for use on Platform Scales. DO NOT USE ON CAT SCALES. It is NOT needed as the CAT scales will give you each axle directly, so there is nothing to calculate.
Canada User Note: RT Truck Axle Weights will work for Kgs as well as Lbs, however, the Warning will appear ONLY for US Weights and Lbs.
RT Truck Axle Weights will NOT tell you:
1. If your axle weight exceeds the Manufacturer’s max axle specification.
2. If your axle weight exceeds the state’s max axle specification.
3. How to shift your load, if you are not compliant.
Note: As a profession Trucker you should know and understand the above. However, if this App is well received and appreciated, we will seriously consider a Pro version that will help you with all 3.
For more details on weighing axels and this App, visit us at http://www.roadtrucker.com/apps/roadtrucker-free-apps.htm
Features of RT Truck Axle Weights for PC
have the features above. If this is something you would use and be willing to pay for, please let us know.
1. A simple truck application to calculate weight on drive and trailer axles
2. Quick comparison to allowable limits of truck
3. Use with 3 and 4 axle tractor trailers
4. Allows for accurate weight calculation when a CAT Scale is not available
5. Shows weight on steer, drive, and trailer axles
6. Available for use on platform scales
7. App works for kgs and lbs
8. Warning appears for US weights and lbs
9. RT Truck Axle Weights will NOT tell you if your axle weight exceeds the manufacturer’s max axle specification
10. RT Truck Axle Weights will NOT tell you how to shift your load if you are not compliant
|App Name:||RT Truck Axle Weights On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Maps & Navigation|
|Updated on:||Feb 4, 2016|
|Get it On:|
Download & Install RT Truck Axle Weights On Your Pc: Windows 10/8/7
Installing RT Truck Axle Weights on a windows computer requires you to install the popular Memu emulator first. If you want a way of how to install it, here is a step by step guide of getting it done:
- Step 1: Download the Memu android emulator on your computer from here and install it.
- Step 2: In the app, you can see the regular interface you usually see in a tab or an android phone.
- Step 3: To access the Play store, you need to log into y oru Google account with your Gmail account.
- Step 4: Log in, go to the search bar of Play store, and search for the RT Truck Axle Weights. It will appear in the first result.
- Step 5: Click on the RT Truck Axle Weights, and install the app on your computer. You won’t take more than a minute or so to complete the process.
Whats New In this RT Truck Axle Weights?
Overall, the RT Truck Axle Weights application is a great tool for truck drivers to use to help them make sure they are driving within the legal weight limits. This application is very user-friendly and is a great resource for truck drivers to have.
Did the guide help you download and install the RT Truck Axle Weights for PC? We’re glad if you have found it helpful. If you have questions regarding the emulator or the RT Truck Axle Weights, let us know below.
Recent RT Truck Axle Weights Reviews
A simple app, that does exactly what it says it will, plus a little more. The developer said they may offer a pro version, which may be free, depending on the feedback they get. Remblie Kain’s claim is rediculous, that his sleeper somehow made the calculations wrong. I recommend this app to any trucker who needs to use a platform scale, to doublecheck their calculations, since math errors are so easy to make. It also warns you when weights are over the national limits, which is a little helpful.
It works but the calculation is off because I now have a sleeper and its calculated for a day cab. Also it would be nice if it had 5th wheel and tandem position adjustment calculator too but it doesn’t. Day cab drivers enjoy it should work for you I’m not a day cab any more.
Neat little app. Useful. 🙂
We refer the ownership of This RT Truck Axle Weights to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for RT Truck Axle Weights and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at null, we also don’t use our own server to download the RT Truck Axle Weights. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the RT Truck Axle Weights.
If you have any query about the app or about null, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.