The RT Jump Rope Counter is a simple and effective way to keep track of your jump rope workouts. It is a small, handheld device that counts your jumps and displays them on a digital readout. The counter is easy to use and can be worn on your belt or clipped to your clothing. It is also lightweight and portable, so you can take it with you wherever you go.
The latest RT Jump Rope Counter for PC has come up with a few updates that are better than the previous version. Want to know those? Here are they:
RT Jump Rope Counter Andorid App Summary
Essential Sport Apps has developed the RT Jump Rope Counter for Android. You can find it under the Sports category on Play Store. Since its inception, RT Jump Rope Counter has got over 150+ users on board. For the user rating, it is currently holding a 0.0 rating and the latest version of it is 6.0
The latest update of RT Jump Rope Counter is Jun 9, 2022 for phones. You can’t use it on your PC directly. So, you have to use an Android emulator like BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc.
No worries, we will discuss the methods to run it on your computer using the emulators whether you use a PC or Mac. Follow the methods we’ve discussed below.
RT Jump Rope Counter App Overview and Details
This app supports the jump rope training thanks to the following features:
– setting of workout duration;
– Real Time voice counting of jumps;
– reporting of training results (duration, number of jumps, jumps per minute);
– recording of workout results in a database (“diary”) you can consult in order to monitor your training evolution.
Features of RT Jump Rope Counter for PC
-The app has a duration setting for workouts
-It has real time voice counting of jumps
-The app reports training results like duration, number of jumps, and jumps per minute
-The app records workout results in a database that you can use to monitor your training progress
-The app is useful for jump rope training
-The app is simple and easy to use
-The app is free
Install “RT Jump Rope Counter” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
If you want to run the RT Jump Rope Counter on your PC, you’ll need the Memu android emulator. Here is the process of installing both on your PC:
- Download the Memu android emulator on your computer and install it. It will take a few minutes from start to finish.
- While finishing, keep the Open when finished checked and other additional offers unchecked.
- Once installed and opened, you’ll see a familiar interface with familiar apps on the screen, including Play store.
- Click on the Play store and log into your account using your google email and password that you use on your phone.
- You can now search for the RT Jump Rope Counter app within Play store. It will show you the app on the search results in the first position.
- Click on the app name and then click install to begin the download process on your computer to install RT Jump Rope Counter.
- It may take a few minutes for the entire process. Once complete, you can now open the app from your desktop or the emulator homepage.
|App Name:||RT Jump Rope Counter On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Essential Sport Apps|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jun 9, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this RT Jump Rope Counter?
The RT Jump Rope Counter application is a great way to keep track of your jump rope workouts. It is easy to use and very accurate. It is also helpful to see your progress over time. This app is a great tool for any jump rope enthusiast.
So, did you find the guide on how to download the RT Jump Rope Counter for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
Recent RT Jump Rope Counter Reviews
We refer the ownership of This RT Jump Rope Counter to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for RT Jump Rope Counter and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at null, we also don’t use our own server to download the RT Jump Rope Counter. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the RT Jump Rope Counter.
If you have any query about the app or about null, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.