The private pilot checkride is a test given by an FAA examiner to a person who is seeking to receive a private pilot certificate. The test is designed to ensure that the person is competent and safe to fly a private aircraft. The checkride includes a written exam, a practical exam, and a oral exam. The written exam consists of 50 questions and must be passed with a score of 70% or higher. The practical exam includes a flight from an airport to an airport, and must be passed with a score of 80% or higher. The oral exam includes a review of the person’s flight plan, aircraft systems, and emergency procedures, and must be passed with a score of 90% or higher.
The technical specifications of the Private Pilot Checkride for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
Private Pilot Checkride Andorid App Summary
Private Pilot Checkride was developed by Aviation Supplies & Academics and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download Private Pilot Checkride from Google Play Store under the Education category. The latest version of Private Pilot Checkride is null on Play store with total users of 1001. The Private Pilot Checkride app has a user rating of 2.9 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the Private Pilot Checkride is Apr 26, 2021. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the Private Pilot Checkride on your computer using the emulators. The step-by-step guides below will help you do so.
Download & Install Private Pilot Checkride For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Installing the Private Pilot Checkride using NOX player is a fairly simple process. Using this emulator is a great way to use any Android app on a PC. Here are the steps you’ll have to follow to install the Private Pilot Checkride on your PC:
- Download the Nox player emulator on your computer and install it by double-clicking the installation file from download folder.
- It will take a few minutes to install on your PC. The time will depend on the specs of your computer. The higher the specs, the faster the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll see the Play store icon on the top right corner area of NOX Player emulator.
- Open the Play store app, and log into your google account. Then, you’ll see the familiar interface you see on your phone.
- Click on the search bar, and search for Private Pilot Checkride here. You’ll see it on the search result page in the first position.
- Choose the first result and click on the Install button on screen. This will start downloading the app on your computer.
- As it’s now installed on your PC, no problem running it. You can launch the app from the NOX player homepage or your Desktop.
|App Name:||Private Pilot Checkride On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Aviation Supplies & Academics|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Apr 26, 2021|
|Get it On:|
Features of Private Pilot Checkride for PC
•Answers and explanations were researched using FAA documents (identified so pilots know where to go for further study).
•Questions can be marked for further study and then added to a custom flashcard deck.
•Applicant Practical Test Checklist included.
•Quick-reference to the Private Pilot maneuvers and tolerances.
1. The app is based on the popular Private Oral Exam Guide book by Michael Hayes.
2. The app is designed for student pilots training for the Private Pilot Certificate.
3. More than 600 questions and responses are included.
4. The questions are based on the subjects that a Private Pilot candidate will be tested on during checkrides and review flights.
5. The answers and explanations were researched using FAA documents.
6. Questions can be marked for further study and then added to a custom flashcard deck.
7. An Applicant Practical Test Checklist is included.
8. The quick-reference to the Private Pilot maneuvers and tolerances is included.
9. The app is compatible with Android devices.
10. The app increases study efficiency.
Private Pilot Checkride App Overview and Details
Using a question-and-answer format, Private Pilot Checkride lists the questions most likely to be asked by examiners during the last step in the pilot certification process – the Practical Exam – and provides succinct, ready responses. Pilots will find this App an indispensable tool in both planning for what to expect during the airplane checkride, and mastering the subject matter. Instructors rate them as excellent preparation for students, as well as preps for Flight Reviews, aircraft transitions, and as general refresher material.
This Private Pilot Checkride app is based on the popular Private Oral Exam Guide book by Michael Hayes. It is designed for student pilots training for the Private Pilot Certificate. More than 600 questions and responses ensure all the subjects a Private Pilot candidate will be tested on during checkrides and review flights are covered. Topics include: certificates and documents, weather, determining performance and limitations, airplane systems, cross-country flight planning, night operations, and aeromedical factors. Answers and explanations were researched using FAA documents (which are identified so pilots know where to go for further study) as well as interviewing FAA examiners. Questions can be marked for further study from any subject to build your own collection of flashcards. An Applicant Practical Test Checklist and quick-reference to the Private Pilot maneuvers and tolerances (as defined in the Practical Test Standards and Airman Certification Standards) are also included.
Compatible with Android devices, this app teaches applicants not only what to expect, but also how to exhibit subject mastery and confidence when under the examiner’s scrutiny. It identifies candidates’ strengths, weaknesses, and gaps in their aeronautical knowledge, which increases study efficiency.
•No internet connection required; app fully installs to your device.
•More than 600 questions are included with succinct, ready responses.
•Questions from any subject can be flagged for further study into a separate group.
•Includes all the questions and answers from the popular book, Private Pilot Oral Exam Guide, 10th Edition, by Michael Hayes.
•Brought to you by a trusted resource in aviation training and publishing, Aviation Supplies & Academics (ASA).
Whats New In this Private Pilot Checkride?
I certify that I am in good physical and mental health, and I have no medical conditions that could interfere with the safe operation of an aircraft. I am familiar with the procedures for obtaining a medical certificate, and I am willing to comply with any conditions the FAA may require for my medical certificate. I have read the Private Pilot Checkride application instructions, and I am familiar with the requirements for a private pilot certificate. I am ready and willing to take the private pilot checkride.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the Private Pilot Checkride on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
We refer the ownership of This Private Pilot Checkride to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Private Pilot Checkride and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at ipadappshub, we also don’t use our own server to download the Private Pilot Checkride. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Private Pilot Checkride.
If you have any query about the app or about ipadappshub, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.