Remote Pilot Prepware is a software application that helps you prepare for the FAA’s Remote Pilot – Small Unmanned Aircraft Systems (sUAS) exam. The software contains all the information you need to know to pass the exam, including all the questions and answers. The questions are presented in a randomized order to help you better prepare for the exam. In addition, the software includes a comprehensive glossary of terms and definitions related to small unmanned aircraft systems.
The technical specifications of the Prepware Remote Pilot for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
Prepware Remote Pilot Andorid App Summary
Prepware Remote Pilot was developed by Aviation Supplies & Academics and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download Prepware Remote Pilot from Google Play Store under the Education category. The latest version of Prepware Remote Pilot is 1.33.0 on Play store with total users of 13614. The Prepware Remote Pilot app has a user rating of 4.4 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the Prepware Remote Pilot is Oct 5, 2021. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the Prepware Remote Pilot on your computer using the emulators. The step-by-step guides below will help you do so.
Download & Install Prepware Remote Pilot For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Installing the Prepware Remote Pilot using NOX player is a fairly simple process. Using this emulator is a great way to use any Android app on a PC. Here are the steps you’ll have to follow to install the Prepware Remote Pilot on your PC:
- Download the Nox player emulator on your computer and install it by double-clicking the installation file from download folder.
- It will take a few minutes to install on your PC. The time will depend on the specs of your computer. The higher the specs, the faster the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll see the Play store icon on the top right corner area of NOX Player emulator.
- Open the Play store app, and log into your google account. Then, you’ll see the familiar interface you see on your phone.
- Click on the search bar, and search for Prepware Remote Pilot here. You’ll see it on the search result page in the first position.
- Choose the first result and click on the Install button on screen. This will start downloading the app on your computer.
- As it’s now installed on your PC, no problem running it. You can launch the app from the NOX player homepage or your Desktop.
|App Name:||Prepware Remote Pilot On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Aviation Supplies & Academics|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Oct 5, 2021|
|Get it On:|
Features of Prepware Remote Pilot for PC
1. The app is a comprehensive preparation and study tool for the Remote Pilot FAA Knowledge Exam.
2. There are nearly 300 sample questions, answers and explanations included in the app.
3. The app is compatible with Android phones and tablets.
4. The app provides a mobile solution for pilots and drone operators preparing for their FAA “written” exam.
5. The app is organized into chapters based on subject matter.
6. The app includes instructional text and illustrations, multiple-choice questions, answer stems, correct answers, explanations (for correct and incorrect answers), and references for further study.
7. The app promotes understanding and aids recall to provide an efficient study guide.
8. The app is helpful for drone operators interested in earning a Remote Pilot certificate, Remote Pilot Aircraft (RPA) applicants, Unmanned Aircraft System (UAS) training programs preparing applicants for FAA Knowledge exams, self-study applicants interested in learning more about commercial unmanned aircraft operations, and existing (manned aircraft) pilots interested in learning more about drone and unmanned aircraft operations who are sharing the National Airspace System.
9. ASA’s Prepware Remote Pilot app is the best resource for successful test-taking and safe small UAS operations.
Prepware Remote Pilot App Overview and Details
Comprehensive preparation, study and test tool for the Remote Pilot (small Unmanned Aircraft System, sUAS) FAA Knowledge Exam. Nearly 300 sample questions, answers and explanations included, for you to study by subject or with a true-to-form practice test. Compatible with Android phones and tablets, this app provides a mobile solution for pilots and drone operators preparing for their FAA “written” exam. Study by subject, supported with explanations. Take practice tests, and review the graded test.
Operating a drone for non-hobby operations requires a Remote Pilot Certificate. Applicants must successfully complete the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) Knowledge Exam to earn the Remote Pilot Certificate with a Small Unmanned Aircraft Systems (sUAS) rating. This app is the key to test success.
Rely on the time-tested and dependable ASA Prepware apps to prepare for your FAA Knowledge Exam. Test material is expertly organized into chapters based on subject matter and includes instructional text and illustrations, multiple-choice questions, answer stems, correct answers, explanations (for correct and incorrect answers), and references for further study. This topical study promotes understanding and aids recall to provide an efficient study guide.
Subjects covered include Regulations, National Airspace System, Weather, Loading and Performance, and Operations. This app will be particularly helpful for drone operators interested in earning a Remote Pilot certificate, Remote Pilot Aircraft (RPA) applicants, Unmanned Aircraft System (UAS) training programs preparing applicants for FAA Knowledge exams, self-study applicants interested in learning more about commercial unmanned aircraft operations, and existing (manned aircraft) pilots interested in learning more about drone and unmanned aircraft operations who are sharing the National Airspace System.
ASA’s Prepware Remote Pilot app is the best resource for successful test-taking and safe small UAS operations.
• No internet connection required; app fully installs to your device.
• Nearly 300 questions included with explanations.
• Brought to you by a trusted resource in aviation training and publishing, Aviation Supplies & Academics (ASA).
Whats New In this Prepware Remote Pilot?
The Prepware Remote Pilot application is an excellent tool for studying for the FAA Remote Pilot exam. The questions are realistic and the explanations are clear and concise. The application is easy to use and it is a great value for the price. I highly recommend this application to anyone preparing to take the FAA Remote Pilot exam.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the Prepware Remote Pilot on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
We refer the ownership of This Prepware Remote Pilot to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Prepware Remote Pilot and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at ipadappshub, we also don’t use our own server to download the Prepware Remote Pilot. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Prepware Remote Pilot.
If you have any query about the app or about ipadappshub, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.