Pharmaceutical Analysis is the branch of science that deals with the identification, characterization and quantification of the substances present in drugs. This analysis is performed in order to ensure the quality of the drugs and to develop new and improved drugs. The techniques used in pharmaceutical analysis include chromatography, spectroscopy and nuclear magnetic resonance.
Installing and using the Pharmaceutical Analysis for PC will be easy if you know its technical specifications first. Let’s get you through them real quick:
Pharmaceutical Analysis Andorid App Summary
Light of Learning has developed the Pharmaceutical Analysis application for Android mobiles. You will find this app under the Education category on Play Store. Pharmaceutical Analysis has over 22204 users with a great 0.0 rating overall. The latest version of Pharmaceutical Analysis is currently light-1.1.
The latest upstate time of the Pharmaceutical Analysis is Feb 3, 2021, meaning that the developers keep it up to date. As you cannot use it directly on a computer, you have to use an Android emulator. We prefer using BlueStacks, Memu, or Nox Player as the best ones in the market.
To help you install the Pharmaceutical Analysis on your PC, we’ll also include a detailed guide in this article.
Pharmaceutical Analysis App Overview and Details
Simple and clean way to learn pharmaceutical analysis. It almost cover all important topics of pharmaceutical analysis which are given below chapter wise :
Unit – I. Pharmaceutical Analysis
Pharmaceutical analysis- Definition and scope
Different techniques of analysis
Methods of expressing concentration
Primary and secondary standards
Sources of errors, types of Errors
Methods of minimizing errors
Accuracy,precision and significant figures
Unit – II. Acid base Titration
Acid – Base Indicators
Classification of acid base titrations
Theory involved in titrations of strong
Weak Acids and Bases
Unit – III. Precipitation Titrations
Volhard’s, Modified Volhard’s
Mohr’s method, Volhard’s, Modified Volhard’s, Fajans method
Estimation of sodium chloride
Metal ion indicators
Principle and steps involved in gravimetric analysis
Co-precipitation and post precipitation
Estimation of barium sulphate
Unit – IV. Redox Titrations
Concepts of oxidation and reduction
Types of redox titrations
Unit – V. Electrochemical Methods of Analysis
Introduction of conductometry
Applications of Conductometry
Principle of Polarography
Construction and working of dropping mercury electrode
Features of Pharmaceutical Analysis for PC
1. Pharmaceutical analysis is a simple and clean way to learn about important topics in the field.
2. The book covers a wide range of topics, from different techniques of analysis to expressing concentrations.
3. It also helps to understand the sources of errors and how to minimize them.
4. The book is especially helpful for those who want to learn about acid-base titrations and precipitation titrations.
5. It also provides a basic understanding of redox titrations and electrochemical methods of analysis.
6. Those who are interested in cerimetry and potentiometric titration will find this book useful.
7. The book is written in a clear and concise manner, making it easy for students to understand.
8. The author has many years of experience in teaching pharmaceutical analysis and this is reflected in the quality of the book.
9. The book is well-organized and easy to navigate.
10. It is an essential resource for undergraduate students of pharmaceutical sciences.
|App Name:||Pharmaceutical Analysis On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Light of Learning|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Feb 3, 2021|
|Get it On:|
Download & Install Pharmaceutical Analysis On Your Pc: Windows 10/8/7
Installing Pharmaceutical Analysis on a windows computer requires you to install the popular Memu emulator first. If you want a way of how to install it, here is a step by step guide of getting it done:
- Step 1: Download the Memu android emulator on your computer from here and install it.
- Step 2: In the app, you can see the regular interface you usually see in a tab or an android phone.
- Step 3: To access the Play store, you need to log into y oru Google account with your Gmail account.
- Step 4: Log in, go to the search bar of Play store, and search for the Pharmaceutical Analysis. It will appear in the first result.
- Step 5: Click on the Pharmaceutical Analysis, and install the app on your computer. You won’t take more than a minute or so to complete the process.
Whats New In this Pharmaceutical Analysis?
Added Text Search
Added Text to Voice
Pharmaceutical Analysis is a scientific application that is used to identify and quantify the ingredients of a drug. It is used to ensure that the ingredients in a medication are accurate and that the dosage is correct. Pharmaceutical Analysis is also used to detect impurities in a drug.
Did the guide help you download and install the Pharmaceutical Analysis for PC? We’re glad if you have found it helpful. If you have questions regarding the emulator or the Pharmaceutical Analysis, let us know below.
We refer the ownership of This Pharmaceutical Analysis to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Pharmaceutical Analysis and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at ipadappshub, we also don’t use our own server to download the Pharmaceutical Analysis. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Pharmaceutical Analysis.
If you have any query about the app or about ipadappshub, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.