Performance Racing Network (PRN) is a motorsports-focused radio network. It was founded in 1994 by Andy Petree, and is headquartered in Charlotte, North Carolina. PRN broadcasts live commentary of NASCAR, ARCA, IndyCar, and NHRA races, as well as other motorsports events. The network also produces a number of original programs, including “The Morning Drive”, “The Grid”, and “Press Pass”.
This article is all about helping you get to know the Performance Racing Network for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
Download & Install Performance Racing Network For PC: Windows 10/8/7
You can download and install the Performance Racing Network for PC using the Nox player android emulator. Here are the steps you need to follow to install it on your computer alongside the step to install the Performance Racing Network.
- Step 1: You have to download the Nox player emulator on your computer. It will store in the Downloads folder of your PC.
- Step 2: Double click on the downloaded installer, click Yes, and let the Nox Player be installed on your computer.
- Step 3: Within NOX Player, you’ll see the Play Store Icon on the top portion of it. Go ahead, click on it, and open up the store.
- Step 4: If you’re not logged in, make sure you log into your Gmail or Play store account using email and password.
- Step 5: Search for Performance Racing Network on the search bar that you’ll see in the play store app. This will show you the app.
- Step 6: Click on the Performance Racing Network and click install to start downloading it on your computer and installing it.
- Step 7: Wait for a few minutes and NOX player will add a shortcut button to the desktop and the homepage.
- Step 8: You can double click on the shortcut icon and start using the Performance Racing Network on your computer right away.
|App Name:||Performance Racing Network On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Speedway Motorsports, Inc.|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Sep 26, 2019|
|Get it On:|
Performance Racing Network Andorid App Summary
The Performance Racing Network was developed by the popular developer agency named Speedway Motorsports, Inc.. They have the Performance Racing Network in the Entertainment category of the Google Play Store. You can find the latest version, which is 3.1.5, on Play store now.
As it has a hefty 105125 user base, you can rely on it for the job it does. For the user rating, you’re looking at a 3.0 rating for ease of use and how well it works. With Performance Racing Network latest features, good ratings, and frequent updates, you’ll be happy with it.
Sep 26, 2019 was the last date the Performance Racing Network was updated with new features. If you want to use the Performance Racing Network on your computer, you have to use an emulator like BlueStacks, NOX player, and Memu Emulator.
Using these can be overwhelming. But, no worries, we’ve got your back. We’ll guide you to install the emulator and the Performance Racing Network using the emulator later on.
Performance Racing Network App Overview and Details
The Performance Racing Network (PRN) is one of two NASCAR licensed multi-broadcast radio networks which markets, produces and distributes motorsports programming 365 days a year. PRN broadcasts 13 Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series races, twelve NASCAR Nationwide Series events and produces “Fast Talk”, “The Pit Reporters”, “Garage Pass” and “zMAX Racing Country.”
Features of Performance Racing Network for PC
1. PRN broadcasts 13 Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series races.
2. PRN broadcasts 12 NASCAR Nationwide Series events.
3. “Fast Talk” is a show on PRN that discusses all things NASCAR.
4. “The Pit Reporters” is a show on PRN that interviews drivers and crew chiefs in the NASCAR garage.
5. “Garage Pass” is a show on PRN that takes a look inside the NASCAR garage.
6. “zMAX Racing Country” is a show on PRN that celebrates country music and NASCAR.
7. PRN is one of two NASCAR licensed multi-broadcast radio networks.
8. PRN markets, produces and distributes motorsports programming 365 days a year.
9. PRN was founded in 1992.
10. PRN is based in Charlotte, North Carolina.
Whats New In this Performance Racing Network?
More bug fixes. The Listen Live feature has also been fixed.
Performance Racing Network is a great resource for race fans. It has everything from news and results to videos and photos. The app is easy to use and has a lot of great features. I highly recommend it for race fans of all levels.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the Performance Racing Network of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
We refer the ownership of This Performance Racing Network to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Performance Racing Network and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at ipadappshub, we also don’t use our own server to download the Performance Racing Network. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Performance Racing Network.
If you have any query about the app or about ipadappshub, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.