OpenSports is the first decentralized sports network that connects athletes, fans, and clubs. With OpenSports, athletes can find new clubs, fans can follow their favorite athletes and teams, and clubs can manage their operations more efficiently.
OpenSports is built on the blockchain and uses smart contracts to manage athlete and fan interactions. This allows OpenSports to be transparent and secure, while also reducing costs and eliminating intermediaries.
OpenSports is the future of sports. With OpenSports, athletes can connect with new clubs, fans can follow their favorite teams and athletes, and clubs can manage their operations more efficiently.
Installing and using the OpenSports for PC will be easy if you know its technical specifications first. Let’s get you through them real quick:
OpenSports Andorid App Summary
OpenSports Inc. has developed the OpenSports application for Android mobiles. You will find this app under the Sports category on Play Store. OpenSports has over 38535 users with a great 4.0 rating overall. The latest version of OpenSports is currently 5.6.14.
The latest upstate time of the OpenSports is Jul 27, 2022, meaning that the developers keep it up to date. As you cannot use it directly on a computer, you have to use an Android emulator. We prefer using BlueStacks, Memu, or Nox Player as the best ones in the market.
To help you install the OpenSports on your PC, we’ll also include a detailed guide in this article.
OpenSports App Overview and Details
OpenSports is the first all-in-one web and app solution that allows you to manage leagues, tournaments, pickup games, and memberships.
With all of your offerings streamlined to one platform, the opportunities for you to cross-promote multiple types of programming and make data driven decisions are endless.
OpenSports supports streamlined payment and registration, waitlists, refunds, communication, discounts, memberships, and so much more!
• Create public or private groups
• Assign various administrative roles
• Group reviews
• Embed upcoming events on your website
• View reports on transactions, revenue, discounts redeemed, memberships purchased, new members, & event attendance
• Memberships – offer “punch cards” and subscriptions (i.e., a monthly recurring pickup membership)
Pickup Events – Event Creation, Management, Invites & RSVPs:
• Create one-off events and bulk create recurring events
• Set attendee caps/limits
• Collect electronic waivers
• Accept payments on desktop and mobile
• 13 accepted currencies including USD, CAD, EURO, GBP
• Set up automatic refund deadlines (with option to send refunds manually as well)
• Direct deposits into your bank account
• Create discounts
• Option to allow attendees to add a guest to their order
• Automatic waitlist manages attendees list
• Check-in attendees
• Attendees receive push notifications for event reminders and changes
• Option to send event invites according to filters: gender, sport, membership holder status, level of play, or custom tags
• Players only receive push notifications when invited to events, not every time an event is created
• Players can RSVP via web or app
• Set up a league or tournament within MINUTES
• Allow players to pay for a team in full, split payment, or sign up as a free agent
• Set up an unlimited amount of ticket types such pre-season, regular season, midway season
• Fully integrated streamlined payment collection allows players to easily register using all major credit cards, Apple Pay or Google Pay
• Team filler tool allows league admins to assign free agents to teams that don’t have a full roster
• Scheduling an entire season takes minutes with our time saving round robin scheduler
• Make edits to the schedule at any time
• Built-in messenger for 1:1 or team communication
• Send league/tournament announcements to all players or just captains
• Players receive notifications about upcoming games, schedule changes, and announcements
• Customize if refs or captains can report scores
• Assign referees/staff to games
• For knockout rounds, winning teams get auto-advanced to the next round and all participants can view the live updating bracket
• Website widget lists all of your upcoming leagues & tournaments, and allows players to register
Features of OpenSports for PC
playoffs, finals, and byes
• Create a custom registration form for your league or tournament
• Assign various roles to admins (i.e. commissioner, head referee, team manager, etc)
• Set up playoffs and finals for all types of tournaments
• Automatic bracket generation
• View detailed reports on league and tournament performance
• Export reports into a CSV or PDF
1. All-in-one web and app solution for managing leagues, tournaments, and pickup games.
2. Cross-promote multiple types of programming.
3. Make data-driven decisions.
4. Streamlined payment and registration.
5. Waitlists, refunds, communication, discounts, memberships.
6. Group tools.
7. Pickup events – event creation, management, invites, and RSVPs.
9. Reports on transactions, revenue, discounts redeemed, memberships purchased, new members, and event attendance.
10. Export reports into a CSV or PDF.
|App Name:||OpenSports On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||OpenSports Inc.|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jul 27, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Download & Install OpenSports On Your Pc: Windows 10/8/7
Installing OpenSports on a windows computer requires you to install the popular Memu emulator first. If you want a way of how to install it, here is a step by step guide of getting it done:
- Step 1: Download the Memu android emulator on your computer from here and install it.
- Step 2: In the app, you can see the regular interface you usually see in a tab or an android phone.
- Step 3: To access the Play store, you need to log into y oru Google account with your Gmail account.
- Step 4: Log in, go to the search bar of Play store, and search for the OpenSports. It will appear in the first result.
- Step 5: Click on the OpenSports, and install the app on your computer. You won’t take more than a minute or so to complete the process.
Whats New In this OpenSports?
Misc bug fixes.
OpenSports is an online sports community that connects people of all levels of experience and skill to play sports together. From recreational sports to competitive leagues, OpenSports offers a variety of ways for users to connect and play. The platform is easy to use and provides a fun, social environment for sports enthusiasts of all ages. With OpenSports, users can find and join sports leagues and tournaments, meet new people, and share their sports experiences.
Did the guide help you download and install the OpenSports for PC? We’re glad if you have found it helpful. If you have questions regarding the emulator or the OpenSports, let us know below.
We refer the ownership of This OpenSports to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for OpenSports and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at ipadappshub, we also don’t use our own server to download the OpenSports. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the OpenSports.
If you have any query about the app or about ipadappshub, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.