Open.ERP is a web-based enterprise resource planning software that enables businesses to manage their core processes in a single, integrated system. Open.ERP includes modules for accounting, CRM, project management, inventory, manufacturing, and more. Open.ERP is highly customizable, allowing businesses to tailor the software to their specific needs. Open.ERP is available in over 20 languages, making it a truly global solution.
So, you want to download the Open.ER for PC and install it now. But do you know the technical specifications of it? Why not get to know them before discussing installation steps?
Open.ER Andorid App Summary
The Open.ER is listed under the Education category on Google Play store from where you can download it on your Android phone. The name of the developer of the Open.ER is Majd AlKayyal. The current version of Open.ER is 1.0.0 with a total user count of 6 and an overall user rating of 0.0.
Oct 30, 2021 was the last date the Open.ER was updated on Google Play Store. You can install it on your computer only by using an Emulator. The most common and safest emulators for PC are NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We have included the installation process and everything you need to know in this article. Follow along as we go through them step by step
How To Install & Download Open.ER For PC Windows 10/8/7
NOX player is an Android emulator that will help you run the Open.ER on your PC. Follow the guide below that will walk you through the process of downloading and installing it:
- First, you have to install NOX playeron your computer that will create the environment for the Open.ER to run on your computer.
- To install NOX player on your computer, you need to download it from the NOX website. Go ahead and do that first.
- Now, locate the installation file in your download folder and double click on it to start the installation.
- Once installed, skip the tutorials, and navigate to the Play store icon on the top of the homepage.
- Click on the store icon and here you have to log into your Play store account (Google account)
- After logging in, click on the search bar and search for Open.ER. You’ll see it pop in the first position.
- There will be an Install button alongside. Go ahead and click on that and start downloading the Open.ER on your PC.
- Nox Player will do the rest and get the Open.ER on your computer. You can now use it as you do on your phone.
|App Name:||Open.ER On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Majd AlKayyal|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Oct 30, 2021|
|Get it On:|
Open.ER App Overview and Details
Open.ER is an OER converting tool along with a wide variety of free materials
Features of Open.ER for PC
1. A wide variety of free materials
2. Open.ER is an OER converting tool
3. The tool can be used to convert OERs
4. The tool is easy to use
5. The tool is free to use
6. The tool is available online
7. The tool can be used to convert OERs to a variety of formats
8. The tool can be used to convert OERs to a variety of languages
9. The tool can be used to convert OERs to a variety of media
10. The tool can be used to convert OERs to a variety of file formats
Whats New In this Open.ER?
Open.ER is a great application for managing your finances. It is easy to use and has a lot of features that make it a great choice for managing your money.
As we conclude the guide and you get to use the Open.ER on your PC, we’re open to your questions. The comment box is open for you to ask for assistance if you need any.
Recent Open.ER Reviews
We refer the ownership of This Open.ER to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Open.ER and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at null, we also don’t use our own server to download the Open.ER. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Open.ER.
If you have any query about the app or about null, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.