Onirim is a solitaire card game where the player is stuck in a dreamworld and must find their way out. The dreamworld is represented by a labyrinth with doors and walls. The player can only move through the doors, and the walls block their way. The player can only move one card at a time, and they can only move the card if it will allow them to move to the next door. If the player can’t move to the next door, they must restart the game. The player can only move through the dreamworld if they have the cards that match the symbols on the door. The player can obtain these cards by drawing them from the deck, or by picking them up from the table. The player can
This article is all about helping you get to know the Onirim – Solitaire Card Game for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
Download & Install Onirim – Solitaire Card Game For PC: Windows 10/8/7
You can download and install the Onirim – Solitaire Card Game for PC using the Nox player android emulator. Here are the steps you need to follow to install it on your computer alongside the step to install the Onirim – Solitaire Card Game.
- Step 1: You have to download the Nox player emulator on your computer. It will store in the Downloads folder of your PC.
- Step 2: Double click on the downloaded installer, click Yes, and let the Nox Player be installed on your computer.
- Step 3: Within NOX Player, you’ll see the Play Store Icon on the top portion of it. Go ahead, click on it, and open up the store.
- Step 4: If you’re not logged in, make sure you log into your Gmail or Play store account using email and password.
- Step 5: Search for Onirim – Solitaire Card Game on the search bar that you’ll see in the play store app. This will show you the app.
- Step 6: Click on the Onirim – Solitaire Card Game and click install to start downloading it on your computer and installing it.
- Step 7: Wait for a few minutes and NOX player will add a shortcut button to the desktop and the homepage.
- Step 8: You can double click on the shortcut icon and start using the Onirim – Solitaire Card Game on your computer right away.
|App Name:||Onirim – Solitaire Card Game On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Asmodee Digital|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Apr 12, 2018|
|Get it On:|
Onirim – Solitaire Card Game Andorid App Summary
The Onirim – Solitaire Card Game was developed by the popular developer agency named Asmodee Digital. They have the Onirim – Solitaire Card Game in the Board category of the Google Play Store. You can find the latest version, which is 1.4.0, on Play store now.
As it has a hefty 462375 user base, you can rely on it for the job it does. For the user rating, you’re looking at a 4.4 rating for ease of use and how well it works. With Onirim – Solitaire Card Game latest features, good ratings, and frequent updates, you’ll be happy with it.
Apr 12, 2018 was the last date the Onirim – Solitaire Card Game was updated with new features. If you want to use the Onirim – Solitaire Card Game on your computer, you have to use an emulator like BlueStacks, NOX player, and Memu Emulator.
Using these can be overwhelming. But, no worries, we’ve got your back. We’ll guide you to install the emulator and the Onirim – Solitaire Card Game using the emulator later on.
Onirim – Solitaire Card Game App Overview and Details
A Golden Geek Best Solo Board Game Nominee, Onirim is a card game where you play as a Dreamwalker, lost in a mysterious labyrinth, and you must discover the oneiric doors before your dreamtime runs out – or you will remain trapped forever!
Wander through the chambers of dreams, hoping that chance will reveal the doors, or linger in each type of room. In either case, you will have to deal with the slithering Nightmares which haunt the hallways of the labyrinth.
Onirim is a solitaire card game. You must work against the game to gather the eight oneiric doors before the deck runs out. You can obtain door cards either by playing cards of the same color three turns in a row or by discarding one of your powerful key cards when a door appears from the deck. In both cases, you will have to decide the best use of each card in your hand and carefully play around the Nightmares. Those cards are hidden in the deck and will trigger painful dilemmas when drawn.
In addition to the exciting solo mode, players will enjoy the intuitive user interface, automated deck management, and stats to track their progress and successes against the game!
• Shadi Torbey’s base Onirim game in solitaire mode
• 2 expansions: The Glyphs (free) & Crossroads and Dead Ends ($0.99)
• Original artwork from the base game by Philippe Guerin and Elise Plessis, enhanced by animations
• Solo play
• Detailed, interactive, turn-by-turn, in-game tutorial
• Scoring sytem with global leaderboard
• Offline stats record so you can track your progress
• Languages available: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
***One of my favorite solitaire games! – Zee Garcia, The Dice Tower
For more information, please visit: http://asmodee-digital.com/onirim
Having an issue? Looking for support? Please contact us at https://asmodee.helpshift.com/a/onirim/
Find all the latest news for Onirim on Facebook, Instgram, Twitter and Youtube!
Features of Onirim – Solitaire Card Game for PC
Whats New In this Onirim – Solitaire Card Game?
– reveal denizen cards in the deck after unlocking first door with 3 cards
– show exact denizens cards inside discard pile
– updated classic vs score attack rules
– fixed Repentant Treasure Keeper description
– cross platform save of DLCs
– bug fixes:
1. After using a key to discard a denizen, when you tap on the discard pile, the image of the card gains a glowing highlight
2. The left-most card in your hand can now be interacted with reliably, with “The Door to the Oniverse” expansion
Onirim – Solitaire Card Game is an application that is designed to help users relax and de-stress. The application is easy to use and can be played by anyone.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the Onirim – Solitaire Card Game of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
We refer the ownership of This Onirim – Solitaire Card Game to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Onirim – Solitaire Card Game and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at ipadappshub, we also don’t use our own server to download the Onirim – Solitaire Card Game. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Onirim – Solitaire Card Game.
If you have any query about the app or about ipadappshub, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.