Net iD Access is an online identification management system that allows organisations to manage their user identities and access privileges. It is a secure, cloud-based solution that provides a single point of access for authorised users to multiple systems and applications. Net iD Access supports multiple authentication methods, including passwords, smart cards, and biometric authentication. It is easy to use and provides a centralised view of all user identities and access privileges.
Our goal is to help you get the Net iD Access for PC and install it on Windows. Before we do that, don’t you want to know its technical specifications? They go like this:
Net iD Access Andorid App Summary
The developer of the Net iD Access is SecMaker AB and they’ve done a great job at keeping Net iD Access simple yet highly interactive. You can find the Net iD Access under Productivity of Play Store. Net iD Access’s latest version is 7.0.3 with an impressive user base of over 3879. Besides, the overall user rating of 0.0 shows how people love Net iD Access.
If you’re wondering if it’s updated or not, the latest update date of the Net iD Access is Jan 20, 2020 with all the latest features you need. Using it on your PC will require using an Android Emulator like BlueStacks, Nox player, or Memu.
We’ll include the guides that you can follow to install the Net iD Access on your computer using the best emulator in this article. Follow along:
Net iD Access App Overview and Details
Net iD Access provides features for PKI based authentication and signing, through X.509 v3 certificates, to be used by other apps with connecting eServices.
Net iD Access 7.0.3 works on devices with Android 6, 7, 8, 9 and 10
A large number of smart cards and smart card profiles are supported, among others MCA/Efos-cards, SITHS cards (used by Swedish county councils, municipalities and in private healthcare), Swedish and Finnish Citizen cards, cards from Gemalto, Oberthur, Buypass etc.
To use the Net iD Access app with smart cards you will need:
– An Android device with support for USB OTG (not all devices supports USB OTG)
– The card reader “Tactivo Mini for Android” from Identos (Precise Biometrics)
– The app “Tactivo Manager” from Google Play
Note: You should check for latest firmware for the Tactivo reader. You do this with the app ”My Tactivo”
Net iD Access can also be used with soft tokens. To use soft tokens you will also need the product Net iD Portal on server side.
Please note: The solution includes a Net iD Access Server component that is mandatory to be able to use the app. Licensing and certificate validation are handled in the server component. Management of the eServices that can be accessed by users also takes place server side. If soft tokens are to be used there is also need for the server product Net iD Card Portal.
Net iD Access has been tested with the following combinations of devices and Android versions:
– Google Nexus 9 [Android 5.0.0]
– Google Nexus 7 (2012) [Android 5.1.1]
– Google Nexus 7 (2013) [Android 6.0.1]
– Sony Xperia Tablet Z2 [Android 6.0.1]
– Samsung Galaxy S6 [Android 6.0.1]
– Samsung Galaxy S7 [Android 6.0.1]
– Google Nexus 6P, only soft tokens supported [Android 7.0]
– ZTE Blade A320, only soft tokens supported [Android 7.1.1]
– Nokia 1 TA1047, only soft tokens supported [Android 8.1.0]
– Samsung S8 [Android 9]
– Google Pixel 2 [Android 9]
– Google Pixel 3 [Android 9]
– Xperia XZ3 [Android 9]
In the current version of Net iD Access SecMaker will only guarantee the support for the combinations of devices and Android versions mentioned above, but the app will most likely work with many other combinations as well. Which combinations that will work is primarily dependent on what’s supported from the smart card reader’s perspective.
The number of combinations that are tested will be increased in upcoming versions of Net iD Access. Which combinations that will be added to the test bench in the future are amongst others dependent on customer demands.
Distribution of personal information to third parties:
Only personal information necessary for authentication and signing will be shared with third parties, i.e. the parties that are responsible for the attached eServices. The personal information that will be shared with third parties is limited to the information included in the user certificates.
For more information regarding Net iD Access please contact SecMaker or visit our web site https://www.secmaker.com/netid-access/.
Features of Net iD Access for PC
– Support for PKI based authentication and signing, through X.509 v3 certificates
– Support for a large number of smart cards and smart card profiles
– Support for soft tokens
– Tested with a number of Android devices and versions
Whats New In this Net iD Access?
– Fix for soft token update
– Support for Android 6, 7, 8, 9 and 10
– If the app is put into background mode during an ongoing enrollment the enrollment will be interrupted and you have to start from the beginning.
Download & Install Net iD Access For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Let’s download and install the Net iD Access app on PC using the Nox Player android emulator. There are a few steps to get this done as mentioned below:
- Start by downloading the Nox emulator for your PC from their official website. You can find it in your downloads folder.
- Double click on the downloaded file, accept the permissions and install Nox player on your computer.
- Open the Nox Player and locate the Play Store app and log into your Google account using your credentials.
- Click on the search bar and type for the Net iD Access app. You’ll see it in the first result from where you can install it.
- After clicking the install button, the Net iD Access will start downloading on your computer, then install.
- Once installed, you can now locate the installed Net iD Access on Nox player homepage or your desktop. Use it from there.
|App Name:||Net iD Access On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||SecMaker AB|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jan 20, 2020|
|Get it On:|
The Net iD Access application is a great way to keep your personal information safe and secure. With this application, you can create a user name and password that will allow you to access your account from any device, anywhere in the world. You can also choose to keep your account private or make it public. The Net iD Access application is a great way to keep your personal information safe and secure. With this application, you can create a user name and password that will allow you to
Did you love the guide and be able to download and install the Net iD Access for PC? Don’t forget to ask if you want more info about the emulator, the Net iD Access, or the steps altogether.
We refer the ownership of This Net iD Access to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Net iD Access and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at ipadappshub, we also don’t use our own server to download the Net iD Access. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Net iD Access.
If you have any query about the app or about ipadappshub, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.