The National Council Licensure Examination for Practical Nurses, also known as NCLEX-PN, is a computer-based examination that is designed to assess a nurse’s ability to safely and competently care for patients. The NCLEX-PN is administered by the National Council of State Boards of Nursing and is used to determine a nurse’s eligibility for licensure. The NCLEX-PN consists of questions that are based on the nurse’s knowledge, skills, and abilities required to provide safe and effective patient care.
The latest NCLEX-PN Pocket Prep for PC has come up with a few updates that are better than the previous version. Want to know those? Here are they:
NCLEX-PN Pocket Prep Andorid App Summary
Pocket Prep, Inc. has developed the NCLEX-PN Pocket Prep for Android. You can find it under the Medical category on Play Store. Since its inception, NCLEX-PN Pocket Prep has got over 27460+ users on board. For the user rating, it is currently holding a 4.4 rating and the latest version of it is 4.7.9
The latest update of NCLEX-PN Pocket Prep is Dec 1, 2020 for phones. You can’t use it on your PC directly. So, you have to use an Android emulator like BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc.
No worries, we will discuss the methods to run it on your computer using the emulators whether you use a PC or Mac. Follow the methods we’ve discussed below.
NCLEX-PN Pocket Prep App Overview and Details
The National Council Licensure Examination or NCLEX-PN is the exam utilized to allow nursing students to become a licensed practical nurse (LPN). The NCLEX-PN Examination is administered via computerized adaptive testing (CAT). All practical/vocational nurse candidates must answer a minimum of 85 items. The maximum number that the candidate may answer is 205 during the five-hour time period. The questions are administered in multiple formats including multiple-choice, fill-in-the-blank, multiple response, and ordered response.
Pocket Prep’s NCLEX-PN practice test app is a powerful exam simulator that allows you to create customized practice tests with detailed answer explanations for every question. View your results and exam history with just a few taps. Study anywhere, anytime without Internet connectivity.
The app utilizes the “spacing effect” to enhance your learning capability. You’ll space out your studying into shorter, more productive study sessions which allow your brain to retain more information. Simply tell the app how many questions you want to take, enable the timer, and filter exam content to create the perfect study experience.
NCLEX-PN Exam Prep Features:
• Two practice modes: Simulation and Study
• Automatic test saving and retrieval
• Detailed historic results analysis
• Optimized for phones & tablets
• In-app messaging to our experts
• Question of the Day
• Study reminders
• Exam day countdown
NCLEX-PN Knowledge Areas:
We take each exam and break it down into knowledge areas so that you can filter your study sessions based on your needs.
– Basic Care and Comfort
– Coordinated Care
– Health Promotion and Maintenance
– Pharmacological Therapies
– Physiological Adaption
– Psychosocial Integrity
– Reduction of Risk Potential
– Safety and Infection Control
Why study with Pocket Prep?
Our team of writers and editors meticulously craft practice questions and detailed answer explanations with you in mind. Your success is our success. We’re dedicated to bringing you the best content that will help you achieve more. Our app is updated with the latest exam standards and is ready for 2018 testing.
Free With Download
– 30 free practice questions
– 30 free bonus questions through social media
– 14 days of free Question of the Day
– 700 total practice questions with Premium upgrade
– Priority email support
– The Premium upgrade is a one-time purchase and not a subscription!
Since 2011, Pocket Prep has been the leader in mobile test prep and has helped over five million students and professionals achieve more. You’re destined for success. Pocket Prep will help you get there.
Looking for NCLEX-RN?
Pocket Prep, Inc. is not affiliated with or endorsed by the NCSBN®. Accordingly, NCSBN makes no representations regarding the content of Pocket Prep, Inc. materials. All organizational and test names are trademarks of their respective owners.
Features of NCLEX-PN Pocket Prep for PC
you in mind. Your success is our success. We’re dedicated to bringing you the best content possible so you can achieve your goals.
1. The NCLEX-PN is an exam used to allow nursing students to become a licensed practical nurse.
2. The NCLEX-PN is administered via computerized adaptive testing.
3. All practical/vocational nurse candidates must answer a minimum of 85 items.
4. The maximum number that the candidate may answer is 205 during the five-hour time period.
5. The questions are administered in multiple formats including multiple-choice, fill-in-the-blank, multiple response, and ordered response.
6. Pocket Prep’s NCLEX-PN practice test app is a powerful exam simulator that allows you to create customized practice tests with detailed answer explanations for every question.
7. View your results and exam history with just a few taps.
8. Study anywhere, anytime without Internet connectivity.
9. The app utilizes the “spacing effect” to enhance your learning capability.
10. NCLEX-PN Exam Prep Features: two practice modes, automatic test saving and retrieval, detailed historic results analysis, optimized for phones & tablets, in-app messaging to our experts, question of the day, study reminders, exam day countdown.
Install “NCLEX-PN Pocket Prep” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
Installing NCLEX-PN Pocket Prep on your PC won’t seem a big deal as it’s now, but only if you use NOX app player on your computer. It’s one of the most popular Android emulators you can use today. Let’s get you through the process of how to install NCLEX-PN Pocket Prep on your PC using NOX:
- First off, you need to download the NOX player on your computer from here and install it by double clicking the installer.
- The installation will take a few minutes depending on how fast your PC is. Then, click on launch and run the emulator.
- Inside the emulator, you can see the Google Play store icon on the top right corner area. Click on it.
- Play store will ask you to log into your account. Here, use your Google email and password to log in.
- Then, you can see the play store interface. On the search bar, you need to type NCLEX-PN Pocket Prep and hit enter to search for it.
- Once the results come up, you can see the NCLEX-PN Pocket Prep as the first result. Hit install under this result and it will download and install on your PC.
- After installation, you can launch the app from the shortcut button or directly from the Play store form the Open button.
|App Name:||NCLEX-PN Pocket Prep On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Pocket Prep, Inc.|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Dec 1, 2020|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this NCLEX-PN Pocket Prep?
Pocket Prep has been working hard to fix bugs and improve performance. This release fixes some issues when loading questions.
Good luck in your studies and please share with us your successful exam completions!!
The NCLEX-PN Pocket Prep application is an excellent tool for nursing students who are preparing to take the NCLEX-PN. The application is easy to use and provides students with practice questions and detailed explanations. The NCLEX-PN Pocket Prep application is a great way to prepare for the NCLEX-PN exam.
So, did you find the guide on how to download the NCLEX-PN Pocket Prep for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
We refer the ownership of This NCLEX-PN Pocket Prep to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for NCLEX-PN Pocket Prep and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at ipadappshub, we also don’t use our own server to download the NCLEX-PN Pocket Prep. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the NCLEX-PN Pocket Prep.
If you have any query about the app or about ipadappshub, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.