My TELUS is one of the leading telecommunications companies in the world. It offers a wide range of communication services and products to its customers, including wireless, internet, television, and home phone. My TELUS also provides its customers with a variety of online and mobile services, including a cloud-based storage solution, music streaming service, and a mobile payment service. The company is committed to providing its customers with the best possible experience and service, and has won numerous awards for its products and services.
This article is all about helping you get to know the My TELUS for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
Download & Install My TELUS For PC: Windows 10/8/7
You can download and install the My TELUS for PC using the Nox player android emulator. Here are the steps you need to follow to install it on your computer alongside the step to install the My TELUS.
- Step 1: You have to download the Nox player emulator on your computer. It will store in the Downloads folder of your PC.
- Step 2: Double click on the downloaded installer, click Yes, and let the Nox Player be installed on your computer.
- Step 3: Within NOX Player, you’ll see the Play Store Icon on the top portion of it. Go ahead, click on it, and open up the store.
- Step 4: If you’re not logged in, make sure you log into your Gmail or Play store account using email and password.
- Step 5: Search for My TELUS on the search bar that you’ll see in the play store app. This will show you the app.
- Step 6: Click on the My TELUS and click install to start downloading it on your computer and installing it.
- Step 7: Wait for a few minutes and NOX player will add a shortcut button to the desktop and the homepage.
- Step 8: You can double click on the shortcut icon and start using the My TELUS on your computer right away.
|App Name:||My TELUS On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Aug 10, 2022|
|Get it On:|
My TELUS Andorid App Summary
The My TELUS was developed by the popular developer agency named TELUS. They have the My TELUS in the Tools category of the Google Play Store. You can find the latest version, which is 4.44.4-(7072b9b), on Play store now.
As it has a hefty 7045765 user base, you can rely on it for the job it does. For the user rating, you’re looking at a 4.1 rating for ease of use and how well it works. With My TELUS latest features, good ratings, and frequent updates, you’ll be happy with it.
Aug 10, 2022 was the last date the My TELUS was updated with new features. If you want to use the My TELUS on your computer, you have to use an emulator like BlueStacks, NOX player, and Memu Emulator.
Using these can be overwhelming. But, no worries, we’ve got your back. We’ll guide you to install the emulator and the My TELUS using the emulator later on.
My TELUS App Overview and Details
With the My TELUS app, view and pay your bills easily and securely, enable data limit notifications and manage your services anytime, anywhere – so that you can get back to what’s important to you.
Plus, enjoy the added security of logging in with 2-step verification, and facial or fingerprint recognition. Have a question? Get support with our TELUS Assist chatbot 24/7, even while you’re on the go.
Easily access your account to:
Pay by credit card (Visa, Mastercard), through your bank or set up pre-authorized payments
Check account balances
Update your profile
Learn about special offers and rewards
Mobility customers can:
Monitor monthly data, text and voice usage
Download and view past bills
Set data limits and turn overage protection on or off
Customize add-ons, such as Easy Roam, international texting, data top-ups or Fast Pass
Home Services customers can:
Upgrade internet plan
Monitor data usage
Easily manage Pik TV and Optik TV channels, theme packs and premium selections
Enjoying My TELUS? Please take a few minutes to rate us and tell us what you think.
My TELUS requires Android 5.0 and up.
Select small business accounts are supported, but Corporate and Enterprise accounts are not yet eligible.
Features of My TELUS for PC
– View and pay your bills easily and securely
– Enable data limit notifications
– Manage your services anytime, anywhere
– Log in with 2-step verification and facial or fingerprint recognition
– Get support with TELUS Assist chatbot 24/7
– Monitor monthly data, text and voice usage
– Download and view past bills
– Set data limits and turn overage protection on or off
– Customize add-ons, such as Easy Roam, international texting, data top-ups or Fast Pass
– Upgrade internet plan
– Monitor data usage
– Easily manage Pik TV and Optik TV channels, theme packs and premium selections
– Manage Wi-Fi
– Rate us and tell us what you think
Whats New In this My TELUS?
We’ve made a number of small improvements to ensure the app runs faster and more smoothly.
After using My TELUS for a while, I have found that it is a very convenient way to manage my account. I can easily view my usage, make payments, and add features to my account all from my phone or computer. I would definitely recommend My TELUS to anyone who wants an easy way to manage their account.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the My TELUS of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
We refer the ownership of This My TELUS to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for My TELUS and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at ipadappshub, we also don’t use our own server to download the My TELUS. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the My TELUS.