M-Pesa is a mobile phone-based money transfer and microfinancing service, launched in 2007 by Vodafone for Safaricom and Vodacom, the largest mobile network operators in Kenya and Tanzania. M-Pesa allows users to deposit, withdraw, and transfer money through a network of agents that includes grocery stores, pharmacies, and other merchants. M-Pesa has been called “the most successful mobile phone-based financial service in the world” with over 30 million users in Kenya and Tanzania. In March 2017, M-Pesa announced it would be expanding to India.
The technical specifications of the My M-Pesa for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
My M-Pesa Andorid App Summary
My M-Pesa was developed by MZ Vodafone M-Pesa and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download My M-Pesa from Google Play Store under the Finance category. The latest version of My M-Pesa is 2.10.6 on Play store with total users of 751828. The My M-Pesa app has a user rating of 4.2 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the My M-Pesa is Aug 4, 2022. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the My M-Pesa on your computer using the emulators. The step-by-step guides below will help you do so.
Download & Install My M-Pesa For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Installing the My M-Pesa using NOX player is a fairly simple process. Using this emulator is a great way to use any Android app on a PC. Here are the steps you’ll have to follow to install the My M-Pesa on your PC:
- Download the Nox player emulator on your computer and install it by double-clicking the installation file from download folder.
- It will take a few minutes to install on your PC. The time will depend on the specs of your computer. The higher the specs, the faster the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll see the Play store icon on the top right corner area of NOX Player emulator.
- Open the Play store app, and log into your google account. Then, you’ll see the familiar interface you see on your phone.
- Click on the search bar, and search for My M-Pesa here. You’ll see it on the search result page in the first position.
- Choose the first result and click on the Install button on screen. This will start downloading the app on your computer.
- As it’s now installed on your PC, no problem running it. You can launch the app from the NOX player homepage or your Desktop.
|App Name:||My M-Pesa On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||MZ Vodafone M-Pesa|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Aug 4, 2022|
|Get it On:|
My M-Pesa App Overview and Details
👋 Welcome to the new M-Pesa App!
M-Pesa is the largest mobile financial service in Mozambique with more than 4.2 millions of customers and we are launching now this new version of the M-Pesa App.
🤩 So… What else is new in this version?
• Faster login with the new PIN entry screen
• Improved home page with shortcuts for some main services
• Easy way to navigate through the different services
• Higher control in your payments, so you will check the details of the transaction before confirming it
• All configurations in one place such as favourite management, account settings and M-Pesa information that are now under Settings option
❤️ We keep the best
M-Pesa is a secure way to transact your money and works offline, for free! With one touch, you can access to all our services in Mozambique or abroad, 24h/7d.
💸 Access to your finances anytime, anywhere
• Send money from anywhere in the world with ease, by selecting the contact from your phone book or your favourites
• Check your balance account with a single tap
• Control your recent transactions, by viewing and downloading the mini statements
• Access the app in your preferred language, app supports English and Portuguese
📱 All your accounts in your mobile phone
Transfer money from your mobile wallet to a bank account of Standard Bank, BCI or Millennium Bim, and also from your bank account back to M-Pesa.
🛍️ Pay easily
• Make your payments to businesses and merchants in seconds
• Buy Credelec and Jackpot conveniently
• Request voucher for your POS BCI payments
• Buy Airtime and bundles seamlessly for yourself and your friends and family
🤝 Cash out from the largest network of agents
Withdraw or deposit your money from any of our agents across the country.
😎 Use it offline for free
If you are a Vodacom user and don’t have access to an internet connection (Wi-fi or data), you can still transact with no extra costs. For that, when you are launching the App, you have to give SMS permissions.
☺️ Fair service with no unnecessary costs
If you want to register and open a M-Pesa account, it’s totally free and you don’t need to have a bank account.
There are also no fees in account maintenance and no requirement for a minimum balance in the account.
🔐 It’s secure
Every time you log in, you will need to use your M-Pesa 4 digit PIN.
This is the only official and authorised App for accessing your M-Pesa account in Mozambique. Vodacom Mozambique cautions customers against downloading or attempting to use of any other App that purports to offer easy access to M-Pesa. Don’t share your PIN with anyone else.
A side note
Payment reminders have been temporarily disabled in order to be enhanced. This feature will be reinstated as soon as we can.
We have noticed some of the devices restrict M-Pesa to perform well. If you are facing issues after launching the App, you also have to go to Settings, then select Privacy and Special App access to enable “Premium SMS access” to “Always allow”. Keep in mind this feature is only available for Vodacom users, at least for now.
🤔 Still have questions?
For any information about My M-Pesa App, please call 84111 (for Vodacom Clients) or 85350000 (for Movitel and TMcel). We are here to help you 24h.
You can also contact us through our digital channels:
• WebChat: https://www.vm.co.mz/Individual/Assistencia2/Mais/Atendimento-via-Chat2
Features of My M-Pesa for PC
other networks, a small fee will be charged for each transaction.
Whats New In this My M-Pesa?
Enjoy the new app look with updated icons while securely login & validating ALL your M-Pesa transactions using your fingerprints and/or facial ID!
Merchant payments are also now available.
I have created an M-Pesa application that allows users to send and receive money from their phones. This application has been very successful, and I have received many positive reviews from users. I am very proud of my application, and I believe that it has a great future.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the My M-Pesa on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
We refer the ownership of This My M-Pesa to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for My M-Pesa and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at ipadappshub, we also don’t use our own server to download the My M-Pesa. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the My M-Pesa.
If you have any query about the app or about ipadappshub, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.