A car that is always connected to the internet. This would allow for features like remote start, remote locking/unlocking, and vehicle diagnostics.
This article is all about helping you get to know the My Connected Car for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
My Connected Car Andorid App Summary
The My Connected Car was developed by the popular developer agency named Vodafone Automotive Italia S.p.A.. They have the My Connected Car in the Maps & Navigation category of the Google Play Store. You can find the latest version, which is 4.57.1, on Play store now.
As it has a hefty 47809 user base, you can rely on it for the job it does. For the user rating, you’re looking at a 0.0 rating for ease of use and how well it works. With My Connected Car latest features, good ratings, and frequent updates, you’ll be happy with it.
Sep 23, 2021 was the last date the My Connected Car was updated with new features. If you want to use the My Connected Car on your computer, you have to use an emulator like BlueStacks, NOX player, and Memu Emulator.
Using these can be overwhelming. But, no worries, we’ve got your back. We’ll guide you to install the emulator and the My Connected Car using the emulator later on.
My Connected Car App Overview and Details
My Connected Car allows you to view and control remotely your vehicle.
Depending on the country and your service contract, you will be able to easily:
– View information about your service profile
– Find your vehicle and get directions to reach it
– Set a geo fence or a speed limit
– View data about the vehicle trips
– View your Driving Behaviour attitude and your Driving scoring
– Lock your vehicle
– Disarm the system
– Receive Alerts notifications
– Call your National Service Provider for customer service
– Declare a theft to the Secure Operating Center
Your vehicle must be equipped with a Vodafone telematics unit.
To access My Connected Car you have to use the credentials received at the activation of the Vodafone service.
For more information, do not hesitate to ask your National Service Provider.
Moreover, you can send an e-mail to: servizioclienti_appStore.firstname.lastname@example.org
Features of My Connected Car for PC
– View service profile
– Find your car and get directions
– Set a geo fence or speed limit
– View data about trips
– View driving behavior
– Lock your car
– Disarm the system
– Receive Alert notifications
– National Service Provider customer service
– Declare theft to Secure Operating Center
Download & Install My Connected Car For PC: Windows 10/8/7
You can download and install the My Connected Car for PC using the Nox player android emulator. Here are the steps you need to follow to install it on your computer alongside the step to install the My Connected Car.
- Step 1: You have to download the Nox player emulator on your computer. It will store in the Downloads folder of your PC.
- Step 2: Double click on the downloaded installer, click Yes, and let the Nox Player be installed on your computer.
- Step 3: Within NOX Player, you’ll see the Play Store Icon on the top portion of it. Go ahead, click on it, and open up the store.
- Step 4: If you’re not logged in, make sure you log into your Gmail or Play store account using email and password.
- Step 5: Search for My Connected Car on the search bar that you’ll see in the play store app. This will show you the app.
- Step 6: Click on the My Connected Car and click install to start downloading it on your computer and installing it.
- Step 7: Wait for a few minutes and NOX player will add a shortcut button to the desktop and the homepage.
- Step 8: You can double click on the shortcut icon and start using the My Connected Car on your computer right away.
|App Name:||My Connected Car On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Vodafone Automotive Italia S.p.A.|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Maps & Navigation|
|Updated on:||Sep 23, 2021|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this My Connected Car?
Fix on missing notifications
I have created a My Connected Car application that connects to my car’s computer system. I can now monitor my car’s performance and health, and even diagnose any problems. I am also able to control various features of my car from my phone, such as the climate control and the audio system. This application has made my car more connected and efficient, and has made my driving experience much better.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the My Connected Car of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
We refer the ownership of This My Connected Car to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for My Connected Car and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at ipadappshub, we also don’t use our own server to download the My Connected Car. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the My Connected Car.
If you have any query about the app or about ipadappshub, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.