My Collections: Dimensions Ed. is an online tool that lets you create, manage and share your own digital collections. You can add items from all over the web, including photos, videos, articles and more. Plus, you can organize your collections into different categories, set privacy settings and share them with others.
This article is all about helping you get to know the My Collections: Dimensions Ed. for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
- How To Install & Download My Collections: Dimensions Ed. For PC Windows 10/8/7
- My Collections: Dimensions Ed. Andorid App Summary
- Features of My Collections: Dimensions Ed. for PC
- My Collections: Dimensions Ed. App Overview and Details
- Whats New In this My Collections: Dimensions Ed.?
- Recent My Collections: Dimensions Ed. Reviews
How To Install & Download My Collections: Dimensions Ed. For PC Windows 10/8/7
Downloading and installing the My Collections: Dimensions Ed. on PC shouldn’t be a hassle when you have the NOX player installed. Let’s help you get this popular android emulator on your computer and install the My Collections: Dimensions Ed. using it on your PC, step by step:
- Step 1: You need to download the NOX player on your computer first. So, go ahead and download it.
- Step 2: Now, install the Nox player from your computer, from the downloads list, typically in a specific folder.
- Step 3: The installation will take a few minutes depending on how powerful a computer you’re using.
- Step 4: Launch the NOX player after installing. Now, skip out the pop-ups and find the Play Store app on top.
- Step 5: Enter the Play Store app and search for My Collections: Dimensions Ed. so that you get this on your first result.
- Step 6: Click on Install and the download process will start right away. After that, you just start using the My Collections: Dimensions Ed. on your computer.
|App Name:||My Collections: Dimensions Ed. On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Books & Reference|
|Updated on:||Sep 28, 2018|
|Get it On:|
My Collections: Dimensions Ed. Andorid App Summary
On Google Play store, you can find the My Collections: Dimensions Ed. in the Books & Reference category. You can download and install My Collections: Dimensions Ed. on your Android phone from there. Tuyware is the developer of My Collections: Dimensions Ed. who made this app.
1.11 is the latest version of My Collections: Dimensions Ed. that you can see on Google Play Store. And this app comes with a total user count of 23678. Plus, you’ll see that My Collections: Dimensions Ed. has a good user rating of 4.6.
You can install the latest version of My Collections: Dimensions Ed., which is Sep 28, 2018 on your computer only via an Android emulator. It’s not possible to directly install on PC. You can use the NOX player, BlueStacks, or Memu Emulator to install My Collections: Dimensions Ed. on your PC.
Our guide in this article will help you download and install it by yourself. Just keep following this article and go through the guide below.
Features of My Collections: Dimensions Ed. for PC
1. A powerful, yet easy-to-use collection tracker for Lego Dimensions
2. Fast and complete, with all the info you need
3. A beautiful, functional app
4. An abilities and pieces overview
5. Building instructions for all figures, vehicles, and variants
6. The ability to track owned packs and create a wishlist
7. An overview of abilities and which characters and packs have them
8. Level information, including locations, citizen in peril, and guides
9. The ability to track which red bricks you have found and bought
10. Regular updates with new features
My Collections: Dimensions Ed. App Overview and Details
‘My Collections: Dimensions Ed.’ is an unofficial Lego Dimensions collection tracker created by a father with a clear need to manage his families growing collection of Lego Dimensions.
Since I created this app to be used be me, my wife & my children, there were a couple of important thoughts I kept in mind while creating it:
* Beautiful, but functional
* Powerful, but easy to use
* Fast, but complete
* All info, but low on text
* Abilities & Pieces overview
* Building instructions for ALL figures, vehicles & variants
* Building instructions for ALL figures, vehicles & variants (Yup. Twice, because it is that important :))
* Track owned packs, but allow a wishlist
The app has been evolving and it is gaining features frequently. Stuff that has been added:
* Overview of abilities and what characters & packs have what abilities
* Overview of the Red brick + track which ones you have found & bought.
* Level information like locations, citizen in peril & guides
I hope you will enjoy ‘My Collections: LEGO Dimensions Ed.’ as I, my wife and my kids do.
Feel free to contact me if you have any problems or suggestions: email@example.com.
Share the app with your friends & make my kids proud that the app I built for them gets used by others 🙂
‘My Collections: LEGO Dimensions Ed.’ is an unofficial app and intended to be used for informational and educational purposes only. ‘My Collections: Dimensions Ed.’ is NOT licensed by, endorsed by, or associated with Warner Bros., Lego, or the makers of Lego Dimensions.
Whats New In this My Collections: Dimensions Ed.?
Bug fixes & data improvements
Overall, I really enjoyed using My Collections: Dimensions Ed. application. It was easy to use and navigate, and I liked being able to see all of my collections in one place. The only downside is that it doesn’t seem to be updated very often, so some of the information is out of date.
That’s it! That’s how you download My Collections: Dimensions Ed. on your PC and install it like a pro. If you’re still trying to figure it out, let us know in the comments below:
Recent My Collections: Dimensions Ed. Reviews
Not only great to keep track of what you own and what you’re still missing, but perfect for keeping your in-game achievements, e.g. Red Bricks. I love the relational aspect of it, e.g., what characters and abilities you need for each part of the game, brilliant. Bizarrely though this app doesn’t provide a backup feature, so a phone reset meant I lost all records of my in-game achievements. Shame these extra features aren’t part of My Game Collection which only tracks your collection itself.
I have to click on the sidebar to enable the premium version every time I launch the app, or else I get the ads, it’s annoying 🙁 please fix it?
You force me to rate you. So you get 1 star. Update : yes I was forced, the NO button did not work and if I wanted to continue I first had to give you a review. That is called FORCED. The app is good, just the way you force to review it, nothing else. Update new : thank you for replying. I think it is important a developer replies to the users. So I am putting it back to a 5 star. Good work.
Love the app only way it gets better is being able to track the gold bricks of each level and help with the gold bricks
Great app for helping track and progress the game. Wish it didnt default to the collection, tho
Its really good to keep track of your charactars but the gremlings red brick says two instead of too
It’s good at keeps track of lego dimension I own and what I need.
I know it’s a bit late but I love this app and use it regularly
Was able to easily add list as I acquired new sets
It’s not letting me enter the app because my game always crashes
We refer the ownership of This My Collections: Dimensions Ed. to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for My Collections: Dimensions Ed. and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at null, we also don’t use our own server to download the My Collections: Dimensions Ed.. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the My Collections: Dimensions Ed..
If you have any query about the app or about null, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.