In this digital age, it’s more important than ever to have tangible proof of your skills and accomplishments. That’s why I’m so proud of my collection of certificates! Each one is a tangible representation of my skills and experience.
My certificates include diplomas from college and graduate school, as well as certifications in various professional fields. Each one is a valuable asset, and I’m grateful for the opportunities they’ve afforded me.
I’m confident that my certificates will continue to help me advance my career, and I’m excited to see what the future holds. Thanks, certificates! You’ve helped me reach my goals and achieve my dreams.
We will help you download the My Certificates for PC and install it fast. But you must know the technical specifications of it before that. Here are they:
Download & Install My Certificates on PC: Windows 11/10/8/7
You want to download and install My Certificates on your computer, but how do you do that? Well, BlueStacks android emulator can help you install and use it just like you do on your Android phone. Here are the steps you’ll have to go through:
- Download the BlueStacks emulator now; you’ll find it in your download folder where you can install it from.
- Double click on the file and it will ask for your administrative permission. Agree to that and be sure to uncheck unwanted apps that it comes with.
- Now, finish up the installation by opening the BlueStacks emulator. You’ll see Google Play Store is here.
- Log into your account with your Gmail email pass then search for My Certificates on the search bar on top.
- Now you will see the installation options from the search results. It won’t take long to install the app from start to finish.
- After that, you can just use the My Certificates as you do on your android phone or tablet, but with a bigger screen.
|App Name:||My Certificates On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Wes Bunton|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Oct 16, 2017|
|Get it On:|
My Certificates Andorid App Summary
Wes Bunton is the developer of the My Certificates, and they have the app under the Tools of Google Play Store. The latest version of the My Certificates from them is 3.3 with over 53610 users under the hood. With a 4.4 rating, the My Certificates is clearly a popular choice for users for the job it does.
Latest update date of the My Certificates is Oct 16, 2017, so you’ll find the latest features. However, you can’t just use the app directly on a computer, you need to use an Emulator to do so. Our recommendations for emulators are BlueStacks, Nox Player, and Memu Emulator.
Do you need a guide to download and install the My Certificates on your computer using an emulator? This article is all about helping you do just that! Stick to the guide below.
My Certificates App Overview and Details
My Certificates is the easiest way to inspect user certificates on Android devices that are used for VPN and App authentication.
Security Certificate inspection will make visible the following certificate attributes:
– Subject name (Common Name, etc)
– Issuer’s subject name
– Key algorithm
– Key size
– Curve size (ECDSA)
– Validity period
– Common Name of verifying certificate
– SHA-1/SHA-256 fingerprints
– X509 Version
– Signature Algorithm
Features of My Certificates for PC
– Easily inspect user certificates on Android devices
– View certificate attributes including Alias, Subject name, Issuer’s subject name, Key algorithm, Key size, Curve size, Validity period, Common Name of verifying certificate, SHA-1/SHA-256 fingerprints, and X509 Version
– View certificate signature and signature algorithm
Whats New In this My Certificates?
Now bug free! Probably…
Addressed an issue where some devices do not support listing user security certificates. Addressed another issue where the Bouncy Castle library fails to decode the selected PEM data.
After much deliberation, I have decided to apply to college. I have chosen to study business administration with a concentration in marketing. I believe this program will give me the skills I need to be successful in the business world. I am confident that my certificates application will be accepted and I look forward to starting my new adventure.
That’s it! We hope that the guide above has been a help for you to install it on your computer. Need to know more about the emulator or the My Certificates? Let us know!
We refer the ownership of This My Certificates to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for My Certificates and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at ipadappshub, we also don’t use our own server to download the My Certificates. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the My Certificates.
If you have any query about the app or about ipadappshub, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.