Mumbai is the capital city of the Indian state of Maharashtra. It is the most populous city in India with a population of over 12 million. The city is the financial and commercial capital of India and is home to the Bollywood film industry. Mumbai is also one of the most densely populated cities in the world.
Mumbai is served by a vast suburban railway network of commuter trains. The Mumbai Suburban Railway is the largest such network in Asia. The network consists of three lines: the Western Line, the Central Line, and the Harbour Line. The Western Line and the Central Line are operated by the Central Railway, while the Harbour Line is operated by the Mumbai Railway Vikas Corporation.
The Mumbai Suburban Railway is
This article is all about helping you get to know the Mumbai Local Train Map for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
|App Name:||Mumbai Local Train Map On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Abhisoft Tech|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Maps & Navigation|
|Updated on:||Feb 14, 2018|
|Get it On:|
Mumbai Local Train Map Andorid App Summary
The Mumbai Local Train Map was developed by the popular developer agency named Abhisoft Tech. They have the Mumbai Local Train Map in the Maps & Navigation category of the Google Play Store. You can find the latest version, which is 1.2.1, on Play store now.
As it has a hefty 31795 user base, you can rely on it for the job it does. For the user rating, you’re looking at a 3.6 rating for ease of use and how well it works. With Mumbai Local Train Map latest features, good ratings, and frequent updates, you’ll be happy with it.
Feb 14, 2018 was the last date the Mumbai Local Train Map was updated with new features. If you want to use the Mumbai Local Train Map on your computer, you have to use an emulator like BlueStacks, NOX player, and Memu Emulator.
Using these can be overwhelming. But, no worries, we’ve got your back. We’ll guide you to install the emulator and the Mumbai Local Train Map using the emulator later on.
Download & Install Mumbai Local Train Map For PC: Windows 10/8/7
You can download and install the Mumbai Local Train Map for PC using the Nox player android emulator. Here are the steps you need to follow to install it on your computer alongside the step to install the Mumbai Local Train Map.
- Step 1: You have to download the Nox player emulator on your computer. It will store in the Downloads folder of your PC.
- Step 2: Double click on the downloaded installer, click Yes, and let the Nox Player be installed on your computer.
- Step 3: Within NOX Player, you’ll see the Play Store Icon on the top portion of it. Go ahead, click on it, and open up the store.
- Step 4: If you’re not logged in, make sure you log into your Gmail or Play store account using email and password.
- Step 5: Search for Mumbai Local Train Map on the search bar that you’ll see in the play store app. This will show you the app.
- Step 6: Click on the Mumbai Local Train Map and click install to start downloading it on your computer and installing it.
- Step 7: Wait for a few minutes and NOX player will add a shortcut button to the desktop and the homepage.
- Step 8: You can double click on the shortcut icon and start using the Mumbai Local Train Map on your computer right away.
Features of Mumbai Local Train Map for PC
1. Shows Western, Central and Harbour Line
2. Zoom In-Out Feature
3. Easy to Use
Mumbai Local Train Map App Overview and Details
Map for Mumbai Local Train. Good for people who are traveling.
– Complete Map – Shows Western, Central and Harbour Line
– Zoom In-Out Feature
– Easy to Use
Note: We are not affiliated with Indian Railways.
Whats New In this Mumbai Local Train Map?
Since the launch of the Mumbai Local Train Map application, there has been a significant increase in the number of users. This is due to the ease of use and the convenience of the application. The Mumbai Local Train Map application has helped users to plan their journey and has made travelling in Mumbai much easier.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the Mumbai Local Train Map of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
We refer the ownership of This Mumbai Local Train Map to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Mumbai Local Train Map and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at ipadappshub, we also don’t use our own server to download the Mumbai Local Train Map. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Mumbai Local Train Map.
If you have any query about the app or about ipadappshub, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.