Milight Controller is an app designed to control Milight Wi-Fi light bulbs. The app can be used to turn on/off the light, change the light color, and set a schedule. Milight Controller is easy to use and is compatible with Milight Wi-Fi light bulbs.
Do you know the technical specifics of Milight Controller by Epocapp for PC? Why not get to know those aspects before we discuss the downloading and installation processes?
Milight Controller by Epocapp Andorid App Summary
The Milight Controller by Epocapp application developer is epocapp. They listed the Milight Controller by Epocapp under the Tools category on Play Store. The latest user count of the Milight Controller by Epocapp is more than 20816. With a 0.0, the latest 1.0.3 of the Milight Controller by Epocapp is holding a good position for users.
The latest update date of the Milight Controller by Epocapp is Jun 6, 2018, meaning that it has the latest features. You cannot use it on your PC without using an Android emulator. The most popular and best emulators are BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Player Emulator.
If you need a complete guide on how to use the Milight Controller by Epocapp on your PC using the right emulator, we’ve discussed the methods in this article.
|App Name:||Milight Controller by Epocapp On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jun 6, 2018|
|Get it On:|
Milight Controller by Epocapp Download & Install for PC: Windows 10/8/7
Planning to run Milight Controller by Epocapp on the computer is not impossible. In fact, with the help of BlueStacks android emulator, you can finally run the Milight Controller by Epocapp and other apps on your computer just fine. Here are the possess and steps you need to know:
- It all starts by downloading the BlueStacks Android emulator. It’s very easy to use, and has apps ready to go.
- Download the BlueStacks emulator and install it on your computer. Decline the other app installation offers as you install it.
- Finish up the installation and you’ll see Play store on the starter page that comes installed in BlueStacks.
- Click open the Play store app, log into your google account, and search for Milight Controller by Epocapp on the search bar.
- You’ll get it on the first result. Click on the search result and start the installation by clicking install.
- Once installed, you can launch it from both your desktop and BlueStacks starter page where the app will add a shortcut.
Features of Milight Controller by Epocapp for PC
1. Pro version is temporarily unavailable for purchase.
2. The app will work with all multi-color Milight bridge versions.
3. The app is designed for the V6 – V4 bridge versions and CCT/RGBWW/RGBW lamps.
4. Older hardware is not guaranteed to work.
5. Feedback is most welcome.
6. The app’s idea is pretty simple.
7. Colors are calculated based on certain algorithms, called Effects.
8. Those colors are then passed to the lamps via WiFi.
9. The Pro version of the application supports all 4 bridges, with custom zone configuration and offers access to lots of advanced tweaking plus support from our developers!
10. The Free version supports a single bridge and access to most effects.
Milight Controller by Epocapp App Overview and Details
*Pro version is temporarily unavailable for purchase. Please drop us an email if you have questions. In the mean time, the Windows app pro version is available*
Finally the best app for MiLight / LimitlessLED / EasyBulb is ported to Android
This is the Android port of this Windows app:
It will work with all multi-color Milight bridge versions, including the latest V6/iBox.
Designed for V6 – V4 bridge versions and CCT/RGBWW/RGBW lamps. Older hardware (older than V4 bridges and/or RGB lamps) is not guaranteed to work.
Feedback is most welcome, our bug tracker is located here:
The idea behind this app is pretty simple. Colors are calculated based on certain algorithms, called Effects. Those colors are then passed to the lamps via WiFi. Those of you that already use the Windows version will know that future releases bring new goodies to the app.
Currently supported effects are:
Static color: In this mode you can set the colors you want for each zone manually.
Audio Mode: (Not available on Android TV) This will paint your lamps based on the intensity of the music
Sensor Mode: (Not available on Android TV) In this mode movement or rotation of your device will produce colors. Your device needs to have an Accelerometer for this effect to work
Cycle Colors Mode: Colors will change according to pre-programmed patterns
Like the Windows version, up to 4 bridges are supported simultaneously, each with 4 colors (provided you have a V4 or newer bridge) summing to a total of 16 colors!
Take a look at the Windows app page (http://www.epocapp.eu/milight) for a more in-depth explanation of the Effects and best practice uses.
The Free version supports a single bridge and access to most effects.
The Pro version of the application supports all 4 bridges, with custom zone configuration and offers access to lots of advanced tweaking plus support from the developers.
If you would like to support the development of this app please get the Pro version. The price is around that of a *single* lamp.
Whats New In this Milight Controller by Epocapp?
Added GDPR conformity
The Milight Controller by Epocapp is a great way to control your lights. It is easy to use and easy to set up. You can control your lights from anywhere in the world with your phone or tablet. The Milight Controller is a great way to save energy and money.
Downloading and installing the Milight Controller by Epocapp for PC should be an easy task as you know the steps by now. If you found the tutorial helpful, or need more assistance, comment now.
We refer the ownership of This Milight Controller by Epocapp to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Milight Controller by Epocapp and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at ipadappshub, we also don’t use our own server to download the Milight Controller by Epocapp. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Milight Controller by Epocapp.
If you have any query about the app or about ipadappshub, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.