Memory-WRITE is a cognitive training program that can improve your memory and cognitive skills. The program is based on the latest scientific research and it has been designed by experts in the field of neuroscience and cognitive science.
This article is all about helping you get to know the Memory-WR for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
How To Install & Download Memory-WR For PC Windows 10/8/7
To install the Memory-WR on your computer, you need to install the NOX payer first. To do that, as well as install the Memory-WR, follow the easy guide below from start to finish:
- First, start by downloading the NOX player. It should store in your download folder in your computer.
- Locate the installer, double click on it, and let it install on your PC. It will take a few minutes to complete the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll have the option to start the emulator. Go ahead and start the emulator. It will set up the environment for the first time.
- Now, open the Play store app (It’s on the top header, or you can search for it) and it will ask you to log in. Log into your Google account.
- Search for the Memory-WR app on the Play store app and the app will show up in the first position. Click and start installing the app on your computer.
Memory-WR Andorid App Summary
Under the Education category on Google Play store, Memory-WR has over 41 of downloads reflecting the number of users they have. James D. Battle has developed the Memory-WR and has improved a lot to this day with the latest version, 1.0.4.
Until this latest version, Memory-WR has successfully been able to acquire a good user rating of 0.0. This latest version was last updated on Feb 5, 2021 which you can check in the technical specification section below.
The only bummer here is you can not just download and install it on your computer without using an Android emulator. However, you can definitely install it on your computer by using one of the most popular emulators: NOX player, BlueStacks, or Memu Emulator.
These tools will help you install and use the Memory-WR on your computer without having to use your Phone. To do so, you need to follow the guides we’re about to discuss in this article.
|App Name:||Memory-WR On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||James D. Battle|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Feb 5, 2021|
|Get it On:|
Features of Memory-WR for PC
same developer: Search GooglePlay for Bible Memory VerseAwana
Bible Memory App Features:
– Memorize Bible verses
– Review assigned verses
– Tracks progress
– Includes all memory verses in the Awana Sparks WingRunner book
– Versions available in ESV, NKJV, KJV and NIV
– NIV84 version also available
– Audio recording capability
– Memory activities including Phrase, Word Take-Away, and Initials
– Reward system of placing animals in Noah’s ark
– Child Online Privacy Protection
– Large file size
Memory-WR App Overview and Details
Parents and children will love memorizing verses in this Bible memory app that coordinates with the Awana Sparks WingRunner program. Includes all the Awana songs. Kids love the audio recording capability. Children can see, hear, record, sing and say verses and play several different activities to help them commit verses to memory. Tracks memory and review status for multiple participants and gives points for their memory/review activity. As reward, participants pick animals to “help Noah load the ark” and hear the animal sounds.
Features and Benefits –
– Encourages memorization and review of Bible verses
– Includes all Awana Sparks WingRunner songs to add fun and help memorization
– Make audio recordings and play back to check your recitation
– Includes all memory verses in the Awana Sparks WingRunner book, plus all of the extra credit verses for the WingRunner program
– Verses are currently available in ESV, NKJV, KJV and NIV versions. Also available for a limited time in the NIV84 version.
– Parents can easily track a child’s progress in the app to see whether a child has memorized or reviewed assigned verses
– Sing along with your favorite Awana songs as you memorize your verses
– Make an audio recording of a verse and then play it back as a memory aid
– See, hear, sing and say Bible verses
– Try memory activities such as Phrase (show a phrase at a time), Word Take-Away, and Initials (show just the first letter of each word in the verse)
– Place animals in Noah’s ark as a reward for points earned in memory and review – hear the lion growl and the elephant trumpet!
– Players choose secret code names instead of using their real names (part of our Child Online Privacy Protection)
Heads Up: This memory app includes the Awana WingRunner memory verse songs, which makes it a very large file. Plan on extra time for the download from GooglePlay.
To continue your spiritual growth using related Bible memory apps by the same author, you can search for BattleGearApps or Awana77.
All songs © Awana Clubs International. Sparks images © 2008-2010 Awana Clubs International. The Awana Theme Song, Sparks songs, and Sparks images are used by permission of Awana Clubs International. Battle Gear, LLC is solely responsible for the software application. Battle Gear, LLC is not endorsed by, or affiliated with, Awana Clubs International.
Whats New In this Memory-WR?
This application is a great tool for improving your memory and concentration. It is easy to use and you can see results within a few days of using it. I would recommend this to anyone who wants to improve their memory and focus.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the Memory-WR of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
Recent Memory-WR Reviews
This is a great, easy to use app that has been really helpful to my little guy learning his Sparks verses. He enjoys it and, since he’s not a strong reader yet, it’s so helpful that he can choose to have the verse read to him or even sung to him.
I thought this would have the audio downloads and Bible biographies, but it does not. It is exactly what is in the handbook.
We refer the ownership of This Memory-WR to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Memory-WR and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at null, we also don’t use our own server to download the Memory-WR. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Memory-WR.
If you have any query about the app or about null, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.