M-AIR is a powerful and easy to use mobile air conditioner that can be used to cool and heat your home or office. It has a sleek design and is very portable, making it easy to move from one room to another. The M-AIR can be used to cool or heat a small space such as a bedroom, office, or living room.
The latest M-AIR for PC has come up with a few updates that are better than the previous version. Want to know those? Here are they:
M-AIR Andorid App Summary
MUSIC Tribe Brands DE GmbH has developed the M-AIR for Android. You can find it under the Music & Audio category on Play Store. Since its inception, M-AIR has got over 164393+ users on board. For the user rating, it is currently holding a 4.4 rating and the latest version of it is 1.0.3
No worries, we will discuss the methods to run it on your computer using the emulators whether you use a PC or Mac. Follow the methods we’ve discussed below.
M-AIR App Overview and Details
The M-AIR Android® App allows you to control all mixing, processing and effects functions of Midas M-AIR digital mixer series right from your Android® tablet or smartphone.
M-AIR for Android® delivers comprehensive control for the MR18 and MR12 mixers. The user interface is configurable for either simplified access or expert level editing (S/E), for mixing 18 input channels to 12 buses. Control is also provided for the 4 internal stereo effects processors – all of which feature the critically-acclaimed Midas M32 audio processing engine.
The M-AIR app provides the mobility to go where you need to get the most out of your system, enabling you to adjust your house mix from any seat or fine-tune monitor mixes from on-stage. Since all Midas M-AIR mixers feature internal access points, setting up the M-AIR app couldn’t be simpler – just select the M-AIR network and connect your Android® device to it. Upon opening the app, your M-AIR mixer will show up as a controllable device, and will even allow you to lock your Android® device to that specific M-AIR mixer. You can also run the M-AIR app in demo mode without connecting to your Midas M-AIR series mixer. Additional hardware is not required, making the M-AIR Android® App the ideal solution for seamless remote mixing applications.
– Control all Input Levels, incl. Preamp Gain, Low Cut, Phase, Phantom, Stereo Link
– Channel Parametric EQ Control – fine-tune EQ from anywhere in the room
– Configurable RTA overlay on the EQ editing screens, or separate large analyser screen
– Metering Overview – whether you use the Android® tablet or smartphone remotely or at the console, all levels at a glance
– Control bus send levels of input channels conveniently from their channel faders
– Detailed Preamp/Configuration, Gate, Dynamics, EQ and Bus Sends pages
– 4 Full Effects editing screens for Hall Reverb, Vintage Room Reverb, Modulation Delay, and Dimensional Chorus, or more than 50 other studio quality effects
– Use single bus-send mode for personal monitoring application without risking to affect any other signal path
– All input channels can be assigned to one of two AutoMixing (gain sharing) groups for conferences or panel discussions
– 4 Mute Groups and 4 DCA Groups remote controllable from the app
– M-AIR Mixer’s 64 internal snapshots can be filtered and recalled instantaneously
– USB Return routing options to stereo Aux- and FX-Returns (MR18 only)
– Aux17/18 or USB Player signals can be routed to all input channels
– Compatible with Android® devices running Android® 4.0 or higher, display sizes larger than 5″ recommended
– M-AIR 1.0 requires M-AIR series mixer firmware V1.15 or higher, or can be used in demo mode
Features of M-AIR for PC
– Easy to find and select effects – pre-configured starting points for each available effect, which can be further edited as required
– Save/Recall/Share complete mixer setups – including all input, output, bus, effects and dynamics configurations – using the Export/Import feature
– Channel Strip Presets – assign any input or bus channel to one of 8 user-definable Channel Strip Presets for quick access to key functions
– User-configurable interface – choose from two levels of mixing control, S for Simplified and E for Expert
– User-configurable Default Screen – set the S or E page that will be loaded when you open the app
– Automatic Firmware Update – update your M-AIR mixer’s firmware over a wireless network connection
– Remote Control for Up to 10 M-AIR Mixers – mixers can be linked together wirelessly, allowing you to control up to 10 from a single Android® device
– Lockable Android® Device to M-AIR Mixer Connection – once an Android® device is connected to an M-AIR mixer, the connection is locked, preventing accidental connection to another M-AIR mixer in range
– Demo Mode – allows you to run the M-AIR app without being connected to an M-AIR mixer, for training and education purposes”
1. Control all mixing, processing and effects functions of Midas M-
Install “M-AIR” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
Installing M-AIR on your PC won’t seem a big deal as it’s now, but only if you use NOX app player on your computer. It’s one of the most popular Android emulators you can use today. Let’s get you through the process of how to install M-AIR on your PC using NOX:
- First off, you need to download the NOX player on your computer from here and install it by double clicking the installer.
- The installation will take a few minutes depending on how fast your PC is. Then, click on launch and run the emulator.
- Inside the emulator, you can see the Google Play store icon on the top right corner area. Click on it.
- Play store will ask you to log into your account. Here, use your Google email and password to log in.
- Then, you can see the play store interface. On the search bar, you need to type M-AIR and hit enter to search for it.
- Once the results come up, you can see the M-AIR as the first result. Hit install under this result and it will download and install on your PC.
- After installation, you can launch the app from the shortcut button or directly from the Play store form the Open button.
|App Name:||M-AIR On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||MUSIC Tribe Brands DE GmbH|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Music & Audio|
|Updated on:||Feb 27, 2017|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this M-AIR?
– Factory presets for channel, dynamics and equaliser now correctly loaded
M-AIR is a great application for managing your finances and keeping track of your spending. It is very user-friendly and has a lot of features that make it a great tool for managing your money. Overall, I highly recommend M-AIR for anyone looking for a good financial management tool.
So, did you find the guide on how to download the M-AIR for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
Recent M-AIR Reviews
Works well, just wish Music Tribe didn’t blatently leave out android and chrome book users. Just used a really nicely designed 3rd party app and forgot about it. Other companies make an identical app to the ios version. That being said, I can get the mix done but the buttons on the right are cumbersome in their layout. Bus mixes need to be all available without a scroll down menu.
I wish you could have an even finer control over dB levels. It’s hard to get the number you want even with the fine setting. On a tablet I think about 8 inches.
Update please? On install it tells me it was made for an older version of Android. I’ve seen it connect maybe twice ever. Almost never works.
Using on a Samsung S21. Seems to work fine. Usually use mixing station, but I got an error. This is set up the same. Nicely done.
This app need update asap. Its just outdated for current android (android 9 or 10). Kindly update this app, what ever small/minor update would be fine. Lots of android user using this app to control Midas MR18 mixer. Thanks…
I have x32 & m32 both console, I used x32 pro paid app, & I am very happy with this(android)app compare to apple, actually I wanted to buy midas mr18, I recently download M air app, but I realized there is no option for individual phantom (48). So Plz tell me is there any option for individual phantom?
This app work only for the very old version. Not work for Samsung S20. I have uninstall
This app is so outdated. Please update this app. I just bougth Midas MR18 mixer, and I am a android user, I don’t want to change to ios just to be able to use this mixer. PLEASE UPDATE.
Works excellent for my Behringer Xair xr12. Much better than the xair app.
Its better if you have a apple M-air aplication Ipad 9.7 than adroid iPad
We refer the ownership of This M-AIR to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for M-AIR and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at null, we also don’t use our own server to download the M-AIR. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the M-AIR.
If you have any query about the app or about null, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.