Lovecraft’s Untold Stories is an upcoming action-RPG game based on the works of H.P. Lovecraft. It will feature a mix of roguelike and FPS gameplay, as well as a unique sanity system that will change the game world based on the player’s mental state.
The technical specifications of the Lovecraft’s Untold Stories for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
Lovecraft’s Untold Stories Andorid App Summary
Lovecraft’s Untold Stories was developed by Blini Games and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download Lovecraft’s Untold Stories from Google Play Store under the Action category. The latest version of Lovecraft’s Untold Stories is 1.36 on Play store with total users of 35172. The Lovecraft’s Untold Stories app has a user rating of 4.3 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the Lovecraft’s Untold Stories is Apr 20, 2021. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the Lovecraft’s Untold Stories on your computer using the emulators. The step-by-step guides below will help you do so.
Download & Install Lovecraft’s Untold Stories For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Installing the Lovecraft’s Untold Stories using NOX player is a fairly simple process. Using this emulator is a great way to use any Android app on a PC. Here are the steps you’ll have to follow to install the Lovecraft’s Untold Stories on your PC:
- Download the Nox player emulator on your computer and install it by double-clicking the installation file from download folder.
- It will take a few minutes to install on your PC. The time will depend on the specs of your computer. The higher the specs, the faster the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll see the Play store icon on the top right corner area of NOX Player emulator.
- Open the Play store app, and log into your google account. Then, you’ll see the familiar interface you see on your phone.
- Click on the search bar, and search for Lovecraft’s Untold Stories here. You’ll see it on the search result page in the first position.
- Choose the first result and click on the Install button on screen. This will start downloading the app on your computer.
- As it’s now installed on your PC, no problem running it. You can launch the app from the NOX player homepage or your Desktop.
|App Name:||Lovecraft’s Untold Stories On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Blini Games|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Apr 20, 2021|
|Get it On:|
Features of Lovecraft’s Untold Stories for PC
* Explore randomly generated levels based on the H.P. Lovecraft stories
* Find items and clues to unlock secrets and new stories
* Solve puzzles and challenges
* Improve your weapons and gear
* Choose from 5 different characters, each with a different playstyle
Lovecraft’s Untold Stories App Overview and Details
Lovecraft’s Untold Stories is an action rogue-lite with RPG elements. You explore randomly generated levels based on the H.P. Lovecraft stories, fighting cultists and all kinds of monsters from the Mythos, improving your weapons and gear, solving puzzles and challenges, and looking for clues and knowledge to defeat the Great Old Ones and the Outer Gods.
LIVE H.P. LOVECRAFT’S STORIES
Lovecraft’s Untold Stories is based on H.P. Lovecraft’s stories. You will experience first-hand the cosmic horror created by the genius of Providence. Every character will go through an investigation that will take them through different locations, from the creepy old Victorian mansion to the abandoned hospital where forbidden experiments take place or the jungle where lost tribes celebrate forgotten rituals, just to name a few. Levels are randomly generated: it will be a different experience every time you play. Also, they vary depending on the character you’re playing with. Look for items and clues to unlock secrets and new stories.
5 CHARACTERS, 5 WAYS OF FIGHTING THE MYTHOS
You can play as 5 different characters, each with a different playstyle and storyline. A private detective, a witch, a thief, a professor, and even a ghoul—each with different stats, weapons, and combat moves, creating five entirely different gameplay experiences. The Detective offers a balanced playstyle, with average Health and Stamina. The Professor is a specialist in ranged combat, with less Health and a special shield granted by his weapon, the Tillinghast. The Witch does a lot of damage, has teleport abilities and elemental shields of fire and ice, but also a very low Health. The Thief is a specialist in melée combat that takes advantage of its stealth to maximize her damage. The ghoul does a lot of melée damage, has a high Health and regenerates itself, but can’t use medkits at all.
* Fight hundreds of different monsters from the Cthulhu Mythos in this intense action roguelite
Explore Lovecraft’s stories: every character has a storyline that crosses randomly generated levels set in different locations from Lovecraft’s stories, such as the hospital, the jungle, or the port city just to name a few
* Face the Great Old Ones: Great Cthulhu, Nyarlathotep, Dagon, Shub-Niggurath, and Azathoth await you in special levels
* Investigate thoroughly: explore every corner to find secret levels and knowledge about the Great Old Ones
* Learn about the Mythos to fight them: to have a chance at fighting the Great Old Ones you need to acquire knowledge about them or their mere presence will drive you insane
* Madness awaits: in the course of your adventures you will have to make some decisions, and taking the wrong ones will shake your sanity. If it gets too low, you will start losing your mind – and if you go mad you will take your own life to escape the horror
* Pick your hero: Choose between 5 different characters, the detective, the thief, the professor, the witch, and the ghoul
* Different playstyles: every investigator has a different combat style and skills, but levels also vary depending on who you’re playing them with – so the gameplay experience is totally different
* Collect and improve weapons, items, and artefacts. Each character has a set of weapons and items, and there are hundreds of other items you can find and use!
* Look for clues and special items to unlock secrets and new stories
Whats New In this Lovecraft’s Untold Stories?
Patch notes version 1.36 – April 20th, 2021
Dear users, we finally found and fixed the issue related to the black and/or pink screen that several users with new smartphone and tablet models suffered.
We apologize for the inconveniences and please, if you were one of those who had this issue, update your game to the 1.36 version, and it should work just fine.
The Lovecraft’s Untold Stories team
Lovecraft’s Untold Stories is a great mobile game for horror fans. The gameplay is simple but fun, and the graphics are excellent. The stories are creepy and well written, and the voice acting is top-notch. The only downside is that the game is a bit short, but it’s definitely worth a download.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the Lovecraft’s Untold Stories on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
We refer the ownership of This Lovecraft’s Untold Stories to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Lovecraft’s Untold Stories and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at ipadappshub, we also don’t use our own server to download the Lovecraft’s Untold Stories. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Lovecraft’s Untold Stories.
If you have any query about the app or about ipadappshub, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.