The LaRC Alerts system is a notification service that provides subscribers with email and text message alerts for selected topics of interest, including weather advisories, traffic conditions, and campus closures. The service is free and easy to sign up for, and subscribers can select the topics that are most important to them.
In this article, we will show you how to download LaRC Alerts For PC in a step-by-step manner. Let’s take a look at LaRC Alerts technical specifications first.
LaRC Alerts Andorid App Summary
NASA is the developer of this LaRC Alerts application. It is listed under the Tools category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 2621+ users of this app. The LaRC Alerts app rating is currently 1.2.0.
It was last updated on Apr 21, 2020. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of LaRC Alerts for PC
1. Receive alerts for Langley Research Center issued by the Center Emergency Management personnel whenever weather, safety, fire, or security emergency events may affect the Center on-site conditions.
2. Receive alerts for weather conditions affecting the Center.
3. Receive alerts for safety conditions affecting the Center.
4. Receive alerts for fire conditions affecting the Center.
5. Receive alerts for security conditions affecting the Center.
|App Name:||LaRC Alerts On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Apr 21, 2020|
|Get it On:|
How To Download LaRC Alerts For PC/Windows 10/8/7
Do you want to install the LaRC Alerts on your Windows PC and finding hard time doing it? No worries, here is a streamlined guide to help you install it in minutes:
- One of the most popular android emulators, Nox App Player will help you install LaRC Alerts on your PC.
- You can download the Nox App Player from here. Then double click and install it from your download folder.
- Once installed, open it up, and you’ll see the Play store. Open it and log into your Google account.
- Now, search for theLaRC Alerts in Play store as you do on your Android phone.
- Click to expand the first result, and you’ll be able to install the LaRC Alerts on your emulator, i.e. your PC.
- Doing this will give you a launching icon on the desktop or the emulator’s homepage.
- Click on the icon and you will have your favorite app, LaRC Alerts running on your computer.
LaRC Alerts App Overview and Details
Receive alerts for Langley Research Center issued by the Center Emergency Management personnel whenever weather, safety, fire, or security emergency events may affect the Center on-site conditions.
Whats New In this LaRC Alerts?
Displays active center alerts
The LaRC Alerts app is a great way to stay up-to-date on all the latest happenings at Langley Research Center. With notifications for events, press releases, and new blog posts, you can be sure to never miss a beat. The app is easy to use and well-organized, making it a great tool for keeping up with all the latest news from Langley.
This concludes our article on LaRC Alerts Download for PC. Please let us know if you have any questions or have issues installing Emulators or LaRC Alerts for Windows. Glad to help you out!
We refer the ownership of This LaRC Alerts to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for LaRC Alerts and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at ipadappshub, we also don’t use our own server to download the LaRC Alerts. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the LaRC Alerts.
If you have any query about the app or about ipadappshub, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.