Jet lag is a condition that develops when the body’s natural rhythm is disrupted by crossing multiple time zones. Symptoms can include fatigue, irritability, disorientation, and difficulty sleeping. Jet lag can make it difficult to adjust to the new time zone, and can affect work and travel schedules. There are several ways to help reduce the effects of jet lag, including adjusting your sleep schedule before your trip, drinking plenty of fluids, and avoiding caffeine and alcohol. There are also several natural remedies that can help, including melatonin, ginger, and chamomile.
Installing and using the Jet Lag Buster for PC will be easy if you know its technical specifications first. Let’s get you through them real quick:
Jet Lag Buster Andorid App Summary
Ruval Enterprises has developed the Jet Lag Buster application for Android mobiles. You will find this app under the Health & Fitness category on Play Store. Jet Lag Buster has over 5875 users with a great 0.0 rating overall. The latest version of Jet Lag Buster is currently 2.02.
The latest upstate time of the Jet Lag Buster is Jul 17, 2019, meaning that the developers keep it up to date. As you cannot use it directly on a computer, you have to use an Android emulator. We prefer using BlueStacks, Memu, or Nox Player as the best ones in the market.
To help you install the Jet Lag Buster on your PC, we’ll also include a detailed guide in this article.
Jet Lag Buster App Overview and Details
Does jet lag get you down every time you travel across time zones?
Are your sleep patterns off the chart?
Researchers at Stanford University think they have a solution. They’ve found that brief, frequent flashes of light while you sleep resets your circadian rhythm. An hour of intermittent light flashes while sleeping shifts your “sleep” clock by 2-3 hours. Jet Lag Buster leverages this cutting-edge research to provide similar flashes (Camera Permission is required!).
The App: Use dropdowns to select your travel time zones; the app will calculate the flash profile. Override it, if required. If flying east, set flashes for early in the morning (just prior to waking); if going west, set flashes for the period just after you fall asleep.
Set it up on the night prior to your flight, then wake up ready to take on the world! Go get ’em, tigress.
More at http://www.economist.com/blogs/gulliver/2016/02/stop-zoning-out and http://med.stanford.edu/news/all-news/2016/02/study-finds-possible-new-jet-lag-treatment.html.
Features of Jet Lag Buster for PC
1. The app can be used to reset your circadian rhythm by providing brief, frequent flashes of light while you sleep.
2. The app can be used to adjust your sleep clock by 2-3 hours.
3. The app can be used to help with jet lag.
4. The app can be set up on the night prior to your flight.
5. The app can be used to wake up ready to take on the world.
6. The app is available on iTunes.
7. The app is compatible with the iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
8. The app has been designed for use by adults.
9. The app is available in English.
10. The app is available for free.
|App Name:||Jet Lag Buster On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Ruval Enterprises|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Health & Fitness|
|Updated on:||Jul 17, 2019|
|Get it On:|
Download & Install Jet Lag Buster On Your Pc: Windows 10/8/7
Installing Jet Lag Buster on a windows computer requires you to install the popular Memu emulator first. If you want a way of how to install it, here is a step by step guide of getting it done:
- Step 1: Download the Memu android emulator on your computer from here and install it.
- Step 2: In the app, you can see the regular interface you usually see in a tab or an android phone.
- Step 3: To access the Play store, you need to log into y oru Google account with your Gmail account.
- Step 4: Log in, go to the search bar of Play store, and search for the Jet Lag Buster. It will appear in the first result.
- Step 5: Click on the Jet Lag Buster, and install the app on your computer. You won’t take more than a minute or so to complete the process.
Whats New In this Jet Lag Buster?
Added a couple of checks to warn if “From Timezone” is set to something other than your device’s time zone setting
Jet Lag Buster is the perfect application for those who frequently travel. The app helps to prevent and reduce the effects of jet lag. It is easy to use and can be customized to meet the needs of each individual. Jet Lag Buster is a valuable tool for anyone who wants to make the most of their travel experience.
Did the guide help you download and install the Jet Lag Buster for PC? We’re glad if you have found it helpful. If you have questions regarding the emulator or the Jet Lag Buster, let us know below.
We refer the ownership of This Jet Lag Buster to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Jet Lag Buster and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at ipadappshub, we also don’t use our own server to download the Jet Lag Buster. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Jet Lag Buster.
If you have any query about the app or about ipadappshub, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.