Jesus Youth Prayers is a monthly online prayer meeting where young people from all over the world come together to pray for each other, for the Church, and for the world. It is a place where we can come to share our prayers and our burdens, and to receive prayer and support from others. The meeting is facilitated by a team of young people, and everyone is welcome to join in prayer, whether you are a regular prayer warrior or a beginner.
The latest Jesus Youth Prayers for PC has come up with a few updates that are better than the previous version. Want to know those? Here are they:
Jesus Youth Prayers Andorid App Summary
Jesus Youth has developed the Jesus Youth Prayers for Android. You can find it under the Books & Reference category on Play Store. Since its inception, Jesus Youth Prayers has got over 26840+ users on board. For the user rating, it is currently holding a 4.5 rating and the latest version of it is 5.3.0
The latest update of Jesus Youth Prayers is Feb 11, 2021 for phones. You can’t use it on your PC directly. So, you have to use an Android emulator like BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc.
No worries, we will discuss the methods to run it on your computer using the emulators whether you use a PC or Mac. Follow the methods we’ve discussed below.
Jesus Youth Prayers App Overview and Details
We bring the Jesus Youth Prayer Shelf @ your fingertips!
* Track your prayer time spent each day
* Each prayer day jeweled with particular saint images
* Tween animation for text switching
~ An Initiative of Jesus Youth International in collaboration with EthicCoders
@CoverFlow Module – Courtesy Neil Davies (http://www.inter-fuser.com/)
If one is wondering what Jesus Youth Prayer is all about, then read on:
Prayer is a stepping out into the presence of the Divine, going beyond the here and now, but, at the same time, opening up the here and now to the grace and action of the Lord. The Divine Master spoke of the fine mixing of the two dimensions of the life of anyone committed to the Call. “Every scribe who has been trained for the kingdom of heaven is like a householder who brings out of his treasure what is new and what is old” (Mt. 13:52). The Jesus Youth Prayer combines the rich heritage of Christian prayer with the contemporary modes of spontaneity and Spirit-led dynamism
Our manner of prayer will surely determine the quality and style of our life. This is true of the individual, but more so of a movement. In the Jesus Youth Prayer there are very traditional as well as creative and dynamic elements. Entering into the serenity and depth of the time-tested traditional patterns of prayer will gradually form a person rooted in the spiritual heritage of the ages and ensure faithfulness to the little things of life (Mt. 25:21). At the same time the joyful spontaneity and a Spirit evoked lively participation will stir up a new zeal for the Lord and lead one to a creative commitment to the Kingdom. A wholesome prayer results in wholesome Christian life, balancing our commitment to the love of God and commitment to be present in the world today.
In the Jesus Youth movement there are prayer meetings which follow the Charismatic style of fully spontaneous leadership and participation, but in a small group gathering, in the meeting of a Jesus Youth Team or other fellowship gatherings, the Jesus Youth Prayer will be quite appropriate. For a person new to fellowship prayer, the present mode will be helpful for easy participation. On the other hand, for those experienced in participative prayer, the Jesus Youth Prayer will open up new depths of inner life and spiritual discipline.
The present prayer format inspired by the traditional patterns of community prayers in the Church has the following steps:
1. Introductory: The prayer begins with the sign of the cross and the community renews its participation in the life of the Trinity. This is followed by a short time of singing and spontaneous praising. 2. Psalter: The psalm is prayed alternating between two sections. This could be followed by a longer time of songs, free praise and lively spontaneous prayers. Its duration could depend on the time available and the occasion.
3. Word of God: A suitable passage from the Bible is read. A time of silent recollection for a few minutes could follow. 4. Reflection on the Word of God: Many could share their insights during this time. But in a more formal setting one person could be asked to share the reflection.
5. Response: A prayer of response using the meditations or prayers of a saint will surely lead us towards greater depth in spiritual life. 6. Intercession: The group, at this stage, spontaneously articulates various needs and all join in interceding for these intentions.
7. Conclusion: With the Lord’s Prayer and blessing the prayer comes to a close.
Features of Jesus Youth Prayers for PC
surrendering to the Spirit, and then there are also prayer meetings which are based on the Liturgy and the Sacraments. In Jesus Youth Prayer we also have Eucharistic Adoration, where people spend time with the Lord in the Blessed Sacrament. There are also retreats, pilgrimages, and other ways of deepening our relationship with the Lord in Prayer.
1. Prayer is a stepping out into the presence of the Divine, going beyond the here and now, but, at the same time, opening up the here and now to the grace and action of the Lord.
2. The Jesus Youth Prayer combines the rich heritage of Christian prayer with the contemporary modes of spontaneity and Spirit-led dynamism.
3. Entering into the serenity and depth of the time-tested traditional patterns of prayer will gradually form a person rooted in the spiritual heritage of the ages and ensure faithfulness to the little things of life.
4. At the same time the joyful spontaneity and a Spirit evoked lively participation will stir up a new zeal for the Lord and lead one to a creative commitment to the Kingdom.
5. A wholesome prayer results in wholesome Christian life, balancing our commitment to the love of God and commitment to be present in the world today.
6. In the Jesus Youth movement there are prayer meetings which follow the Charismatic style of fully surrendering to the Spirit, and then there are also prayer meetings which are
Install “Jesus Youth Prayers” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
Installing Jesus Youth Prayers on your PC won’t seem a big deal as it’s now, but only if you use NOX app player on your computer. It’s one of the most popular Android emulators you can use today. Let’s get you through the process of how to install Jesus Youth Prayers on your PC using NOX:
- First off, you need to download the NOX player on your computer from here and install it by double clicking the installer.
- The installation will take a few minutes depending on how fast your PC is. Then, click on launch and run the emulator.
- Inside the emulator, you can see the Google Play store icon on the top right corner area. Click on it.
- Play store will ask you to log into your account. Here, use your Google email and password to log in.
- Then, you can see the play store interface. On the search bar, you need to type Jesus Youth Prayers and hit enter to search for it.
- Once the results come up, you can see the Jesus Youth Prayers as the first result. Hit install under this result and it will download and install on your PC.
- After installation, you can launch the app from the shortcut button or directly from the Play store form the Open button.
|App Name:||Jesus Youth Prayers On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Jesus Youth|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Books & Reference|
|Updated on:||Feb 11, 2021|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this Jesus Youth Prayers?
Malayalam: JY Prayers, HS Novena and Daily Prayers content updated!
Thank you for considering the Jesus Youth Prayers application. Our hope is that through this application, you will come to know Jesus more fully and experience His love in a deeper way. We pray that you will be blessed through your time using this application.
So, did you find the guide on how to download the Jesus Youth Prayers for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
We refer the ownership of This Jesus Youth Prayers to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Jesus Youth Prayers and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at ipadappshub, we also don’t use our own server to download the Jesus Youth Prayers. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Jesus Youth Prayers.
If you have any query about the app or about ipadappshub, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.