Inorganic chemistry or inorganic chemistry is the study of the synthesis, properties and reactions of inorganic compounds. This includes the study of metals, metalloids, and nonmetallic elements, as well as organometallic compounds. Inorganic chemistry is a branch of chemistry that deals with the synthesis and properties of inorganic compounds, which are defined as compounds that contain no carbon. Inorganic chemistry overlaps considerably with organometallic chemistry, physical chemistry, and polymer chemistry.
The technical specifications of the Jee Chemistry (Mains+Advanced) for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
Jee Chemistry (Mains+Advanced) Andorid App Summary
Jee Chemistry (Mains+Advanced) was developed by InterviewQuestions and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download Jee Chemistry (Mains+Advanced) from Google Play Store under the Education category. The latest version of Jee Chemistry (Mains+Advanced) is 1.1 on Play store with total users of 2859. The Jee Chemistry (Mains+Advanced) app has a user rating of 0.0 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the Jee Chemistry (Mains+Advanced) is Apr 24, 2021. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the Jee Chemistry (Mains+Advanced) on your computer using the emulators. The step-by-step guides below will help you do so.
Download & Install Jee Chemistry (Mains+Advanced) For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Installing the Jee Chemistry (Mains+Advanced) using NOX player is a fairly simple process. Using this emulator is a great way to use any Android app on a PC. Here are the steps you’ll have to follow to install the Jee Chemistry (Mains+Advanced) on your PC:
- Download the Nox player emulator on your computer and install it by double-clicking the installation file from download folder.
- It will take a few minutes to install on your PC. The time will depend on the specs of your computer. The higher the specs, the faster the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll see the Play store icon on the top right corner area of NOX Player emulator.
- Open the Play store app, and log into your google account. Then, you’ll see the familiar interface you see on your phone.
- Click on the search bar, and search for Jee Chemistry (Mains+Advanced) here. You’ll see it on the search result page in the first position.
- Choose the first result and click on the Install button on screen. This will start downloading the app on your computer.
- As it’s now installed on your PC, no problem running it. You can launch the app from the NOX player homepage or your Desktop.
|App Name:||Jee Chemistry (Mains+Advanced) On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Apr 24, 2021|
|Get it On:|
Features of Jee Chemistry (Mains+Advanced) for PC
syllabus. This will help in reinforcing the concept and also in analysing the progress.
Jee Chemistry (Mains+Advanced) App Overview and Details
1000+ 35 Chapter wise (11th & 12th class) Questions with solution to clear each concept thoroughly.
41 Important Topics Brain Map from 35 imp Chapters (11th & 12th) for Quick Revision of Syllabus.
2019-2003 JEE Mains Last Year Papers to make your back strong.
7 Famous Chemistry Books with Solution for preparation of JEE (Mains + Advanced).
11 Daily Practice Problems with detailed Solution to continue the momentum.
20+ Full Length Tests for analysing our preparation against real scenario.
💥 App Includes Following Sections 💥
3.BrainMap (New Concept)
5.Chapterwise Questions (1000+)
6.Daily Practice Problems
7.Last Year Papers
8.Full Length Tests
👉 The App provides complete package for the preparation of Chemistry subject in JEE Mains + Advanced.
• The app is divided into 8 Sections to provide complete content from syllabus to Full Length Test. In Questions Section, the flow of chapters has been aligned as per the NCERT books.
• The chapters have been divided as per the Class 11th & 12th syllabus followed by the NCERT books. Some of the chapters which are split in the class 11th & 12th syllabus in NCERT have been combined. There might be certain topics! chapters which are not covered in NCERT but are a part of JEE Advanced & IIT-JEE syllabus.
• Each chapter is divided into 3 parts – Simple Exercise, Advanced Exercise and Previous Year questions of that chapter.
• Detailed solution of each and every question has been provided for 100% conceptual clarity of the student. Well elaborated detailed solutions with user friendly language provided at the end of each chapter.
• Solutions have been given with enough diagrams, proper reasoning to bring conceptual clarity.
• All the Screening and Mains papers of IIT-JEE have been incorporated in the app.
• The students are advised to attempt questions of a topic immediately after they complete a topic in their class/school/home. The app contains around 3380+ MILESTONE PROBLEMS IN Mathematics.
👉Brain Map is a Critical Section of this app which provides a way to revise the topic in a very quick manner. It is advised from our side to every jee aspirant to not directly focus on brain maps before studying the chapter.
• It should be used at the time of solving mcq questions given in Questions Section to memorize the formulas and concept of the chapter in a more efficient way.
Every aspirant must check the JEE Main/Advanced previous year question papers to understand the nature of the exam. Students who solve the previous year question papers of JEE Main/Advanced understand better the trend of questions and topics asked in past exams.
👉How to practise with JEE Main Question Papers?
Students appearing for JEE Main 2020 must practise with the help of the previous year question papers and sample papers. The advantages of preparing with the help of the question papers of JEE Main is that one can know the exam pattern, time taken to answer each question as well as difficulty levels of the exam. Some benefits of practising with the JEE Main papers:
1. With more practice using question papers, the JEE Main exam pattern becomes clear with better clarity on the marking scheme.
2. A better understanding of the types of questions asked in exam comes with regular solving of JEE Main question papers
3. With constant and regular use of the question papers of JEE Main, a good idea of the JEE Main syllabus weightage can be gathered.
4. With every JEE Main question paper solved, candidates can analyse their preparation to improvise with revision.
5. With regular practice by solving JEE Main papers, students can get to know what their strong and weak areas are. They can build on their JEE Main Preparation with this.
Whats New In this Jee Chemistry (Mains+Advanced)?
New Update includes :-
• Increased Performance.
• Bug fixing.
• More available study material.
• Enhanced User interface.
Chemistry is one of the most important and fascinating branches of science. It is the study of the composition, structure, properties and change of matter. It is essential for the development of new technologies and for the understanding of the natural world. Chemistry has many practical applications in industry, medicine and everyday life. It is a challenging and interesting subject that can be studied at both the undergraduate and graduate levels.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the Jee Chemistry (Mains+Advanced) on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
We refer the ownership of This Jee Chemistry (Mains+Advanced) to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Jee Chemistry (Mains+Advanced) and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at ipadappshub, we also don’t use our own server to download the Jee Chemistry (Mains+Advanced). We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Jee Chemistry (Mains+Advanced).
If you have any query about the app or about ipadappshub, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.